|Package Dimensions||31 x 12 x 7 cm; 250 Grams|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||5MP 16CH NVR|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Manganese Dioxide|
|Item Weight||250 g|
Westshine 16CH 5MP/1080P Network Video Recorder 16 Channel CCTV NVR Onvif P2P Quick QR Code Scan w/Easy Remote View HDMI/VGA Output, Hard Disk is Not Included and No Built-in WiFi
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity technology||VGA, Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, HDMI|
|Media format digital video||HDD|
|Item weight||0.25 Kilograms|
About this item
- 【5MP H.265 NVR】This H.265 Network Video Recorder support 16 Channel 5MP@15fps, 8 Channel 5MP@30fps, 16 Channel 1080P@30fps Onvif IP Cameras; 1CH 5MP playback or 2CH 1080P playback. IP Cameras are NOT INCLUDED and are sold separately. Use only IP Cameras of equal or LOWER resolution than the maximum supported resolution of the NVR. Supports VGA (Maximum HD 1080p) and HDMI (Maximum HD 2K) output.
- 【H.265 HEVC】H.265 High Efficiency Video Coding, save bandwidth for 70% than H.264, increase storage and transmission efficiency. Cost effective acquisition. POE switch is not built in, allowing you to upgrade just the “brain” in the future without the need to purchase a POE switch again because it is not built in.
- 【Easy Remote view】Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from "Xmeye" app to instantly access live viewing and playback. With included CMS/VMS software. Connects to and manages all the cameras on your network for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- 【Onvif】Wide compatibility with IP Cameras supporting ONVIF protocol. The NVR supports ONVIF 2.0 to 2.4 compatible cameras, which may have limited motion detection and PTZ support depending on camera manufacturer.
- 【Hard drive is NOT INCLUDED】Hard drive is required for recording and playback. Supports 2.5/3.5-Inch SATA 500GB to 6TB internal surveillance hard drive, We recommend using only surveillance hard drive. Other types of hard drives may cause your DVR to stutter, skip, freeze and will prematurely fail due to constant writing conditions.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Westshine 16 Channel H.265 5MP NVR Supports 16 Channel 5MP/1080P Onvif IP Cameras, Easy remote view from IE Browser/Mobile App(Xmeye)/CMS;
Super high resolution good for your home and business surveillance.
* Super High resolution 5MP, supports 16 channel 5MP IP Cameras
* Advanced H.265 video compression technology
* Smart search playback to easy locate incident videos
* Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on smartphone and tablet(Android & iOS) (w/ Xmeye app)
* Feature-Rich OSD: Camera Name, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status Icons
* HDMI and VGA output both support 1080P
【IP Video input】: Max 16ch 5MP
【HDMI/VGA output】: Support VGA (Maximum HD 1080p) and HDMI (Maximum HD 2K) output
【Audio input/output】: No audio input/Audio with HDMI out
【Video compression standard】: H.265/H.264
【Preview】: 16ch* 5MP@15fps,8ch* 5MP@30fps,16ch* 1080P@30fps
【Local Playback】: 1ch 5MP/2ch 1080P
【Record Mode】: Manual, Alarm, Motion detection, Timing
【Back up mode】: Network, USB portable HDD,USB DVD-RW
【Video Standard】: PAL/NTSC
【Interface Type】:1 SATA Interface(Max support 1x 6TB HDD)
【Network Interface】: 1 RJ45 10M/100M adaptive Ethernet Interface
【USB Port】: 2xUSB 2.0 interface
【Power Supply】: DC12V/2A
1x CCTV NVR(Hard disk is not included)
1xDC 12V/2A Power Supply
Note: Hard Drive is not included in Package
1.Default login user name is admin, you must be set password for device, Otherwise you can not access to system
2.IP Camera only support ONVIF.