|Language:||English, Italian, French, German, Spanish|
|Number of Pieces||6|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||1 September 2007|
|Mfg Recommended age||36 months - 12 years|
|Item Model Number||64003|
|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 22.86 x 35.56 cm; 100 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Wild Republic African Animals Polybag, Toy Figurines, Gifts for Gifts, Party Supplies, Sensory Play, Kids Toys, 6 Piece Set
|Number of pieces||6|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GREAT VALUE - Highly detailed, hand painted and durable 6 piece set.
- Approximate size of each highly detailed figurine are around 4" - 7"
- Packaging Dimensions - 8.5"W x 11"H
- Stimulates creativity: Great for school dioramas, hobby projects for all ages, Bath toys, etc.
- For ages 3 and up. Made of Phthalate and lead-free materials. These toys are easy to clean with soap and water.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For nearly 4 decades, Wild Republic's realistic stuffed animals and toys have helped children explore the beauty of nature. Our mission is to create toys that foster curiosity about wildlife and educate children about the wonders of nature. Wild Republic is the natural choice for young explorers everywhere.
From the manufacturer
Fun Filled Polybags Make Great Gifts for Kids and Are Perfect for School or Hobby Projects
Fun For Hours of Play
Each polybag is filled with a variety of pieces in its respective theme for hours of interactive play with siblings, friends or for independent play. These are perfect to expand your child’s imagination creating play scenarios indoors and outdoors, in the sandbox or swimming pool
Theme Party Decoration, Craft Projects
The fun contents of these polybags can be used as party favors, to decorate for a birthday party or used as non-edible cupcake toppers and cake decorations. These fun pieces are fantastic for craft projects and are perfect for travel fun and bath time entertainment.
Safety and Care
Polybags are not recommended for children under three year of age due to the size of each piece. These pieces are made of lead and phthalate free materials. They are easy to clean with soap and water. Each piece is approximately three to five inches but vary depending on the piece and its relevance to each other.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 October 2014
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 April 2017
The illustration provided is accurate, showing the six different animals inhabiting the clear polythene bag. The price I am currently seeing is very reasonable too, and the animals would have had to be a lot dearer for me to find that outweighing their educational and entertainment value for tots. A frequent criticism in reviews I have read is that it is quite easy to spot the join where the heads have been attached to the bodies. It is completely proper to point this out in a review, but like several other reviewers I don't find this a very serious fault. That's provided, of course that the separate sections don't, er, separate too easily under the usual kind of treatment that infants mete out to their toys.
Anyway, I have taken the risk such as it is, and I think it quite reasonable to recommend that you do the same if you feel so inclined.
- provide the name of each shark species in the packaging somewhere
- consider sizing each shark more relatively - i.e. the whale shark was basically the same size as the tiger shark which is not realistic
- the lemon shark (I assumed) was a little too yellow in colour
- the great white shark is modelled with its jaw jutting forward which is normally only when it lunges in to attack/bite. It would have been more realistic to have the jaw in its normal state
- the great white is wearing brown lipstick - what is that about?
- the eyes on all sharks are completely black with a white dot. What is this white dot?