|Package Dimensions||30 x 21 x 13 cm; 1.04 Kilograms|
|Material free||Chemical Free|
|Item Weight||1.04 kg|
100% Pure Cotton Dry Wipes | 600 Count | Use Wet or Dry | Soft & Sensitive | Hypoallergenic | Extra Strong & Absorbent | Perfect for Diaper Changes, Runny Noses, Drool, Meal Time & Nursing
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USE WET OR DRY: Simply wet with water for a natural and chemical-free wipe. Ideal for sensitive areas and to help prevent diaper rash.
- CHEMICAL FREE: 100% pure cotton dry wipes for your baby's sensitive skin. No chemicals, additives, preservatives, or fragrances. Naturally Biodegradable and Vegan Friendly.
- MULTI-PURPOSE & VERSATILE: Use for any purpose, including diaper changes, mealtime, nursing, or for runny noses and drool.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: For both at home and on the go. Dispose after use to avoid keeping dirty wash cloths in your diaper bag.
- LARGE SIZE: 7.87 x 7.87 inches
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Whoopsie Wipes are made of 100% pure cotton and are ideal for use on your baby's sensitive skin. Unlike traditionally packaged wet wipes, these wipes are free of chemicals and preservatives that can cause redness, irritation, or diaper rash. Whoopsie Wipes can be used for multiple purposes including diaper changes, mealtime, nursing, or for runny noses and drool. They can even be used to replace your household tissue boxes! Whoopsie Wipes come as dry wipes - simply add water to create your own chemical-free wet wipe. Perfect for all your little one's messes!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I chose these wipes because it didn’t make sense for me to put a diaper on a wet bottom. They are strong and durable and quite absorbent without being poofy. They were also not too expensive which is also great. I also use them for absorbing drips during feeding and wiping snot.
If you’re wondering about these, give them a shot!