|Number Of Items||1|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Product Dimensions||40.64 x 12.7 x 10.16 cm; 884.51 Grams|
|Item Weight||885 g|
|Item Model Number||5582703058|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||15 May 2018|
Wire Tray Desk Cable Organizer - 32" Open Slot Raceway to Hold Cables, Cords, or Wires on Desks - Office Cable Management (Pack of 2)
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||40.6 x 12.7 x 10.2 centimetres|
About this item
- Simple cable management. 32" Wire tray cable organizer split into two 16" Raceways. Perfect for power cables, HDMI cords, and AV wires.
- Mounting Hardware is included with 4 mounting brackets and 8 screws to make installation easy. Mounts easily underneath or behind a desk.
- Premium quality construction. Made of cold rolled steel with a beautiful black finish. And its large enough to hold surge protectors!
- Open channel design allows maximum flexibility for cables and cords around your desk
- Works great with multiple computer monitors and various wires and cords. Plus we offer a 30-day money back .
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The wire mesh cable organizer is the perfect product to organize and clean up those messy cables hanging from your desk! It is large enough to hold most surge protectors! It works perfectly installed underneath or behind a desk. Mounting hardware and screws are included. Two 16" Raceways per package. Each 16" Raceway is 5" Deep and 4" Tall.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These were easy to install (use the adhesive pads first, then screw through to make mounting easy). I installed them right next to eachother and they're holding 2 6 port power boards, a network switch / access point, a heap of cabling for a 5 LCD setup etc. You can't see anything from the front / sides of the desk (1800mm long, mostly sitting in one corner).
No issues at all, just a quick easy $30 solution.