|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11a, USB|
|Package Dimensions||18.4 x 10.4 x 1.6 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Weight||100 g|
|Date First Available||24 September 2019|
Wireless USB 3.0 WiFi Adapter 1200Mbps, WiFi Dongle Dual Band 2.4GHz/5GHz with 5dBi Antenna 802.11 ac for Desktop Laptop PC Support Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP/Mac 10.5-10.13
- SAY GOODBYE TO WIFI DEAD ZONES-3.0 USB supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps-10 times faster than USB 2.0, ensures Wi-Fi adapter maximum throughput performance and more stable internet connection. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices.
- High Transmission Speed - Wi-Fi speeds in the 5 GHz (867 Mbps) and 2.4 GHz (1200 Mbps) bands are up to 1200 Mbps. Dual-band reduces interference, providing better connectivity for more Wi-Fi devices, clear, smooth audio streaming, HD video and online gaming.
- High compatibility - Compatible with multiple operating systems, using Realtek8812BU chip, compatibility with Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Vista, 32-bit or 64-bit Windows XP, Linux Mint, Ubuntu, Ubuntu Studio, Mac 10.5-10.13.
- High Performance Antenna - Remote 5dBi dual frequency antenna network card, better signal penetration and wider coverage, up to 300 meters, even in the case of weak signal can help you connect.
- Easy to use - Setup CD is included. Just Plug and play. Compatible with multiple operating systems, using Realtek8812BU chip, compatibility with Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Vista, 32-bit or 64-bit Windows XP, Linux Mint, Ubuntu, Ubuntu Studio, Mac 10.5-10.13. TO DOWNLOAD THE ELECTRONIC DRIVER: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1b8am8jjmjul2tl/A.zip?dl=0
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Super speed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps-10 times faster than USB 2.0, ensures Wi-Fi adapter maximum throughput performance and more stable internet connection. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices.
- Awesome compatibility: Compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS 10.5-10.13. (Not support Linux).Works with any Wi-Fi routers, once you've installed the CD and run the software, you can simply insert the adapter to get connected and upgrade your PC,laptop or Mac to work with the latest AC WiFi router for faster speed and extended range.
- High-gain remote 5dBi antenna: Better wifi connection than other antenna's USB wifi adapter.
- Standard: 802.11ac, backward compatible with IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac wireless standard products.
- Support dual-band wireless: 2.4G / 300Mbps + 5G / 867Mbps.
This is a dual band WiFi dongle,there are something you should know before you make a complaint about speed.
1. You must have a dual band WiFi router with 5G band if you want to have a 5G signal. The adapter's max. speed up to 867Mbps just works when you connect to 5G band, otherwise, it will just run at the max. speed of 300Mbps with 2.4G. Normally, your PC's network speed can't up to the wifi adapter's speed as it depends on many factors, Such as the network size，router, barriers, laptop or PC 's internal memory...
2. This WiFi adapter will not boost the speed of original router, it just transmit the wifi signal. If your WiFi adapter is closed to the router, and you want to have fast speed we suggest that you connect to the 5G band. If your WiFi adapter is far away from the router, and you just want to surf the website, you’d better connect to 2.4G band for stable signal.
Package contains: Wireless adapter* 1,External antenna* 1, USB 3.0 cable* 1, Driver CD * 1,Manual* 1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note for the manufacturer: Please consider changing the Driver storage device from Mini CD [Disc] to USB Memory Stick.
I had a bit of trouble downloading the setup so I went to my network connections in control panel and I found the adapter and so I enabled it but I also had to disable my built-in adapter so it would work and it did.
I can also bridge this adapter which can be very useful.
1) Turned of power saving features on device manager,
2)Moved the antenna away from my power supply (to reduce electromagnetic interference)
3) Changed USB 3.0 port
Havent had a single drop out since then. Good consistent connection.