|Hardware Platform||MP3 Player, PC, Smartphone|
|Microphone Form Factor||With_Microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth, Wired|
|Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Product Dimensions||16.6 x 9.2 x 18.1 cm; 385 Grams|
|Item Weight||385 g|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||14 May 2019|
COWIN E7 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic Deep Bass Wireless Headphones Over Ear, Comfortable Protein Earpads, 30 Hours Playtime for Travel/Work/TV/Computer/Cellphone - Black
- The sound is crisp and strong at any volume, so you can be truly moved by your music as you move with it.
- Proprietary 40mm large-aperture drivers. Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response.
- Lightweight comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long. 90° swiveling earcups, professional protein earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort.
- On-Board Mic pulse remote for taking calls, volume control and switching up playlists.
- 30 hours playtime at Bluetooth mode. 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. This one is the Non-noise cancelling version.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Supersoft: Protein ear pads
Headphones are lightweight with pillowy-like softness on the headband and ear cushions, while the earcups rotate for a fine-tuned fit.
- Gentle Reminder: in hot summer, please take off the headphone every 1-2 hrs to get your ears relax, in order to get better hearing enjoyment, and keep the head comfortable.
COWIN E7 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
30 Hours Playtime and Amazing Sound
Easily connect your devices with Bluetooth or NFC pairing. They provide balanced audio performance no matter how noisy your commute is, clear calls even on a bustling, windy street. With 30 hours of wireless battery life, you can listen all day and the fit is light and comfortable enough for it.
- Crisp, powerful and quiet sound
- Comfortable around-ear fit
- High-quality Built-in Microphone
- Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC
- 30-hour battery life
Love music. Relax life.
Put years of research into wireless headphones so you could get more out of them. They make sound and music sound better. Experience world-class performance and superior comfort without any wires in your way.
Precise guitars, clear vocals, clean bass and crisp percussion. Discover sound quality that brings out the best in your music—including subtle details you may never have noticed.
Bluetooth and NFC connections are quick and easy. Get rid of the wire bonds, but without compromising sound quality. Only you and music, pure and free.
30 Hours Playtime
Control on your headphones
Answer the call, volume, BT on/off, tuning control located on the headphones.
30+hour playtime per full charge at Bluetooth mode. A built-in 750mAh battery won't allow your headphones power off, you can enjoy your music for 30+hours' long time.
Compact carrying case
Earcups pivot and fold flat into a compact case that’s lightweight yet rugged, so your headphones are well-protected during travel. (The case can be bought at COWIN Store.)
|COWIN E7 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone||COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones||COWIN E7 PRO Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones||COWIN E8 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones||COWIN SE7 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones|
|Active Noise Cancellation||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Noise Reduction Depth||28db||30db||32db||32db|
|Bluetooth||V 4.0||V 4.0||V 4.0||V 4.0||V 5.0|
|Sound||40mm large-aperture drivers(S/N: ≥85dB)||40mm large-aperture drivers(S/N: ≥85dB)||45mm large-aperture drivers(S/N: ≥85dB)||45mm large-aperture drivers(S/N: ≥100dB)||40mm drivers with Aptx (S/N: ≥90dB)|
|Playtime||30 Hours||30 Hours||30 Hours||20 Hours||30 Hours|
|Function spec||Bluetooth, Microphone, AUX||Bluetooth, Microphone, AUX, Active Noise Cancelling||Bluetooth, Microphone, AUX, Active Noise Cancelling||Bluetooth, Microphone, AUX, Active Noise Cancelling||Bluetooth5.0, APTX, Microphone, AUX, Active Noise Cancelling|
|Additional Features||Comfortable Over-ear, Hi-Fi stereo, Deep Bass, Lightweight||Comfortable Over-ear, Hi-Fi stereo, Deep Bass, Lightweight||Comfortable Over-ear, Hi-Fi stereo, Deep Bass, Lightweight||Comfortable Over-ear, Hi-Fi stereo, Deep Bass||Foldable Design, Comfortable Over-ear, Hi-Fi stereo, Deep Bass, Lightweight|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- battery lasts a long time (charge once every about 5-7 days)
- sound quality is great.
- noise cancelling is good! Could be a little better, but it does the job.
- Bluetooth. This seems to cut in and out and give off static tones sometimes. It's more often and noticeable on my laptop but it's such a minor inconvenience in my opinion I don't worry to much about it. It can be solved with the AUX cable.
- user friendliness. It can be a little confusing to understand, but that's why there's a manual to use it? Holding the volume up and down buttons will turn the volume up or down on *the headset*. This does not turn the volume up on your phone. Pressing volume up or down will change songs.
Pressing the smallest button going into the center of the headphone will pause the audio.
These are great headphones if you're looking for something somewhat cheap, but high quality. There are better headphones that are more expensive, but for $90 these are amazing headphones.
They cancell out the sound of travelling trains, people around you, and overall cancell the noise like they mention. They're very comfortable and light. And you can extend your warranty with Cowin by joining their VIP club.
I would definitely consider these again!
Battery life is great and it can last several days (and I use my headphone every day, calls, music, Spotify at the gym, video...)
And it is a very soft headphone, the professional and comfortable feeling doesn't hurt my ear even used for few hours.
Battery life is good, very good. I've barely ever had a problem with low charge in my time owning these headphones.
I think one of the worst things about this headphones is how it interacts with my phone, it's got a microphone but this pair of headphones doesn't work well when I receive a call. Overall, I would kind of recommend this set, at least maybe as a backup, it's nice not having to squeeze pennies to purchase a pair of good headphones.
The build quality is great with comfy cushions on ear. Another amazing feature that I like about this headphone is its long lasting battery capacity. I recommend this product.