Other Sellers on Amazon
Wireless WiFi IP Security Camera-UL-TECH Indoor Dog Camera Baby Monitor 1080P HD with Two-Way Talking,day/Night Vision,P2P Ir-Cut Nanny Motion Detection-White
Enhance your purchase
|Room type||Bedroom, Living Room, Study Room, Hallway|
About this item
- EASY INSTALL 1080P IP CAMERA: UL-TECH wireless IP camera real plug & play support WIFI and LAN cable connection which allow you to setup within 1min. 3.6mm wide-angle lens combined with 355° horizontal & 110° vertical rotation range create a complete 360° coverage.
- CUSTOMIZABLE MOTION DETECTION: The WIFI camera will send an email alert to your smart phone when motion is detected, choose any area as you will. Built-in IR led light,night vision monitored up to 10m distance for 24/7 coverage. Night vision is adjustable, when the IP camera detect a change in light settings, LED light will auto open or close.
- TALK TO YOUR KIDS ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE: Security IP camera built-in microphone and speaker for clear two-way audio and talk back through on mobile device, you could use it as a baby monitor to see your baby boy and girl even you are outside. The outstanding P2P technology offers easier access to the security system anytime and anywhere with different devices(Android & IOS), multiple-user control is supports viewing by 4 to 5 persons at the same time.
- H.264 DATA COMPRESSION: Designed with H.264, H.264 is a most effect technology for saving video and decrease 50% storage place. This WIFI camera support 32/64/128G TF card(not included) recording, simple to playback on your mobile devices. Data protection will be started when the power outage occurs, auto activated when power is back on.
- WHAT WE PROMISE: Each of IP camera have 12 months warranty.
Product detailsSize Name:1 Count (Pack of 1) | Colour Name:Mode-4-WH
- Package Dimensions : 16.3 x 15.5 x 12.3 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 January 2018
- Manufacturer : UL-TECH
- ASIN : B0791BFN9X
- Manufacturer reference : CC-WL-IP
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
*Please use class 10 Micro SD Card in FAT32 format
- HD real 2.0 megapixel 1080P (1920*1080) resolution
- Easy to set connect Wi-Fi, real plug and play
- Support P2P remote access technology
- Clear two way audio and talk back
- High resolution cameras with Built-in IR-cut
- Clear day and night vision
- Smooth pan and tilt monitoring
- View on phone or computer by logging in free apps
- Customizable motion detection and pop up notfication through app
- Data protection when power outage
- Support up to 128G TF card recording and play back easily
- Brand: UL-Tech
- Action: Local alarm, Email photo
- IR distance: 10m
- Technology: Infared
- Video compression format: MPEG4, MJPEG, H.264
- Sensor: CMOS
- Supported operating systems: WIndows 7, Windows 8, Windows 98, Windows XP
- Customised: Yes
- Supported mobile systems: Android / IOS
- High definition: 1080P (Full HD)
- Audio output: 1CH RCA
- Minimum illumination (lux): 0.4LUX/F2.0
- Style: Dome
- Number: FH1C
- Power consumption: 5W
- Power cable length: 96cm
- Network interface: Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g
- Type: IP camera
- Sensor brand: Sony
- Installation: Ceiling
- Connectivity: IP/ Network wired
- Power supply: 5v2
- ALens: 3.6mm
- IR-leds: Yes
- Storage card slot: Mircro TF card 32/ 64/ 128GB
- Display: HD/ SD/ LD
- Camera colour: White
- 1 x 1080P Wireless IP Camera
- 1 x Power Adaptor
- 1 x Wall Bracket
- 1 set x Mounting Screws
- 1 x User Manual
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only way to access it is through the phone app (which isn't on the play store, only through the website) or the very limited PC app.
Video quality is shockingly bad on anything larger than a phone screen, they are over compressing it.
Lag is horrible on the phone app, with the regular lockups.
If you want a cheap camera for brain dead applications, this is it.
If you want a simple camera you can have some sort of control over, forget it.
Requires a third party add to be downloaded from their website and not from the app store to use the cameras.
Difficult to setup with WiFi and cannot be viewed without the app installed.
Offers cloud recording at a monthly price.
Consider other products