|Package Dimensions||18.1 x 9.4 x 7.6 cm; 330 Grams|
|Batteries||2 12V batteries required. (included)|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Item Weight||330 g|
Wireless Doorbell, Remote Door Bell Ringer Wireless Long Range 300M with 58 Melodies, Coolqiya Portable Doorbell with 2 Plug-in Receivers and 2 Waterproof Transmitters
Enhance your purchase
- 🔔【Long Distance Transmission】- up to 300m Long Range Transmission - strong working signal remote control doorbell for various material door or wall, including glass, metal, wood...
- 🔔【Multiple Ringtones】- 58 Ringtones and 5 levels Volume to Adjust, The doorbell ring will keep the settings when power is removed, no need to reset; LED flash indicator is perfect for the hearing impaired or deaf; louder chime also great use in big house, office, classroom, warehouse, hospital...
- 🔔【Easy Installation】- No batteries required for receiver, simply plug into power supply; Mount transmitter with double-sided tape or anchors & screws. Ring tone can be different.
- 🔔【IP55 Waterproof 】- IP55 rating waterproof door bell button.
- 🔔【100% satisfaction】- Approved by FCC, CE and RoHS, Friendly customer service in 24hrs to make sure your 100% satisfaction, we offer refund or replacement for the unsatisfied products within 18 months of delivery.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wireless Doorbell Kit with 2 Transmitters and 2 Receivers for Home Alert System
- Please pair transmitters with receivers one by one for a new code before you install the transmitters on the door frame.
- If you have installed your transmitters on the door frame, please use the small screwdriver (included) to open the transmitter and take the front cover off, and take it close to the receiver to pair them.
- (Note: They can maintain their settings when power is removed, no need to reset).
Here's how to pair them
- Plug one receiver into a regular socket, and pick the sound you want on this receiver.
- Press and hold the volume button on this receiver for 5 seconds or so, then the receiver will blink with a "ding" sound. And then push the transmitter button at the same time (within 5seconds) to pair with the receiver. Finally, you will hear the music you set.
- The same way to pair other transmitter buttons with receivers.
No longer miss a visitor!
Multi unit doorbells for home with front /back door
- Long working distance and loud doorbell works great for big house with multiple rooms & floors or entranceways
Great Used for Commercial
- Great use in retail store, and office when there is a visit
- Simple ringtone "ding dong" are great for business environment
Can be used as assisting device
- The louder ring chimes works well for patient or the older people
- Blue LED flash indicator is perfect for the hearing impaired or deaf
5-Levels Volume & 58 Ringtones
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Our home is a double story brick house, so we've placed one receiver downstairs and the second one upstairs. The units are about 15m and 20m respectively from the transmitter, and the signal has to go through a brick wall, a couple of plasterboard walls and a glass door, and it works just fine. Our previous Arlec doorbell from Bunnings would often get its frequency crossed with neighbours' doorbells and would therefore give false rings, or sometimes not ring at all as the channel of the button would randomly change and not match the receiver channel.
No such issues with this Coolqiya doorbell. It works solidly, looks and sounds good and is built well. The only slight negative is that its loudest setting is still noticeably softer than our previous doorbell. Overall, it's a great product and fantastic value for money.
As an electrical item plugged in 24/7 you would want assurance the product has been tested approved by Australian government regulations. I wasn't keen to risk a house fire ! Buyer beware
Cons: The Doorbell design is too tick/wide and it will take up the second power switch of a double GPO. You can not use the other socket for anything else.
Overall a good product for that price.
A big plus is that the ringer button doesnt get stuck- so you dont have a panic attack at 2am when a stuck button decides that you don't deserve to sleep as you are now convinced some homicidal maniac is playing chicken with your door bell and your sanity.
I wholeheartedly recommend this product.
- 2x mains powered receivers, easy to cover the house, and not chewing up batteries
- half a dozen decent chime sounds to choose between
- 3 volume levels are enough to have good choice
- nice looking button and receivers
- works properly
- hasn't chimed randomly (apparently most Bunnings-sold models can have this issue if you or a neighbour has solar panels)
- the half dozen good chime sounds are buried after like 30 cringey, terrible midi-tune song chimes, takes some real persistence to find them
- the cringey song chimes are *super bad*. Wasted opportunity, the space they take up could have all sorts of pleasant chime sounds to choose from instead
Installed in a second.. went with the first chime (after reading other reviews) I have the bell receiver at the other end of house... we have a very long house and it works a charm...the other one either in kitchen or upstairs ...depending on what I'm doing.
It fits our oldfashioned plugs well... if a plug is too low it can't fit so a muti plug is a good answer to this.... dont hesitate get it.
It was a pleasure to toss the Bunnings one in the bin.