Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Mini WiFi DIY Spy Camera 1080P Wireless Hidden Camera Small Nanny Cam with Motion Detection Home Security Recording Remote View Indoor Outdoor Using
Enhance your purchase
|Alert type||Motion Only|
|Wireless communication technology||Wi-Fi|
|Power source||Battery Powered|
|Video capture resolution||1080p|
About this item
- HD 1080P WiFi Small Hidden Camera:The mini spy camera has 1080x720p resolution when recording video or take pictures, will bring you vivid vision for everything you want to record in daily life. You can use your phone to control the camera for recording, or put memory card inside and this mini spy camera will record automatically, this way no need WiFi.
- Mini WiFi Camera Remote View For Home Security : This mini WiFi hidden camera can work with home Wi-Fi, also it can record without home Wi-Fi.After connected it with home Wi-Fi and you can view your home when you are far away home,even while you go aboard, just get everything under your control via your phone.
- Real-time Motion Detecting Alert Notifications : The mini wireless wifi camera can do Motions Activated Alert to your phone and Auto-recording once Motions Detected in real time, never miss something important anymore.You can put it at home or office to take care your children, pets, business and more.
- Recording Without WiFi : You can insert micro TF card into the mini camera and put it somewhere No Wi-Fi environment,and it will start to record and the video will be saved onto card.Also you can setup for Recording all the time or Recording when motions detected, this WiFi hidden camera is designed for recording while plugged in, but also it has a backup internal battery, which can support the mini camera record about 60 mins when not plugged in.
- Mini Portable Size for Multiple Use : With its small portable size, you can put it on the bookshelf, under table or shirt etc for covert recording,to keep your home security or protecting some important matters.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 50.8 x 2.54 x 1.27 cm; 82.21 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 April 2020
- Manufacturer : SanQun
- ASIN : B08724DL4N
- Manufacturer reference : SQ-S1
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mini Smallest Spy Camera for Home Security/Nanny Cam/Motion Activated Recording/Remote View on Smartphone
Real-time Video Recording
Video Resolution 1080P
Support Smartphone Tablet APP Remote View and Control
Support 4 users access at the same time
90 degree Lens View Angle
Support Motion Detection Recording
Support 128GB Micro SD Card in Max (SD Card Not Included )
24 Hours Monitor While Plugged in
Support recording while charging
Video Recording Frame Rate: 25/30fps
Lens View Angle: 90 degree
Operating Battery Life Time:60 mins Smartphone Operating System: iPhone iPad or Android
Working Temperature: Zero to 125 Fahrenheit (It's Normal for WiFi Cameras, safe for using)
1 x Mini Hidden Camera
1 x USB Cable
1 x Battery
1 x User's Manual
1.Please charge at the first connection
2.Does not have wifi--PLS Reset for 5 second
Connect to wifi--PLS connect when WiFi signal is strong
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Motion triggered alarms are fairly delayed even at the lowest setting (30seconds). That is really poor if you require to be notified in a prompt fashion, i.e. someone at your door delivering or stealing your parcels!
Even at the highest sensitivity, motion triggered recordings have a delay evident when we study them. Recordings are also made available for viewing with a noticeable delay.
The App itself is really poorly made and designed. App requires unnecessary permissions such as your camera, audio, and photo gallery to your mobile device even if the Camera itself has no capability to broadcast your mobile's cam and audio feed... These permissions should only be needed on demand or at the minimum allowed to function with them disabled! Feels dodgy... Android app remains active in the background despite closing it (who knows what it's doing...). App is also fairly slow to boot up, so if you wish to quickly view what might still be active on the feed, you might be disappointed.
There's an issue with connectivity, maxing out at 1-2 devices allowed to the camera. Anything more, and you will find only 1 device would be able to connect intermittently. That's pretty bad but workable once your deactivate excess connections...
The camera's hardware that does all the IP and recording etc, runs fairly warm to the touch as well. This itself is fairly concerning, as it might not last long if used 24/7. So far, after using the camera extensively over a few months, it has held up and even able to run 24/7.
I'd suggest looking elsewhere if your situation allows for a "premium" solution. In my case, we needed something discreet to plug into our door's peephole as CCTV. But the delayed notifications, connectivity issues and slow boot up of the app makes it barely functional. Certainly usable if you are understanding of and willing to close an eye to its limitations