|Model Number||V8RE AU|
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows Vista|
|Special Features||Remarkable appearance, battery life up to 12 months, portable and slim, Silent click, high precise control, comfortable hand feeling|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Battery Average Life||1 years|
|Battery cell composition||Alkaline|
|Connector Type||Wireless, USB|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||11.43 x 6.35 x 3.3 cm; 64 Grams|
|Item Weight||64 g|
|Item Model Number||V8RE AU|
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||25 February 2018|
Silent Wireless Mouse(& Battery Included), FD V8 2.4G Ultrathin Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver 1500 DPI Precise Control for Notebook Computer PC Laptop MacBook and Chromebook (Red)
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||Wireless, USB|
|Special feature||Remarkable appearance, battery life up to 12 months, portable and slim, Silent click, high precise control, comfortable hand feeling See more|
|Number of buttons||1|
About this item
- 2.4GHz Wireless ensures reliable connection with an increased working distance of up to 20m and 250Hz super high speed rate of return, which eliminates delays, dropouts and interference.
- Slim shape, GXUV surface treatment technology and comfortable cherry wheel provide all-day comfort for work and entertainment. The Unique Shiny red color decorate your colorful& great-hearted life.
- Intelligent power saving design eliminates the need to change batteries often. The wireless mouse will enter into power saving mode after 5 minutes free, click left or right button to wake it up, so the on and off switch is not required.
- A tiny USB Nano receiver (stored within the back of the mouse) conveniently slots into your computer's USB port, and takes up minimal space. No need to drive, plug and play directly.
- 30 days money-back & 6-months guaranty, any questions, contact us please, we promise we will give you a satisfactory solution within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Plug and play, no drive needed, when you insert the nano receiver into the USB port of your device, it install automatically and connect the device immediately, you can enjoy the wireless freedom rapidly without complicated code matching.
Reliable wireless transmission
Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology makes powerful connectivity with virtually no delays or interruption, and the transmission distance is up to 20 meters.
The wireless mouse will turn into automatically sleep mode after 5 minutes free to save battery life, click any button to wake it when you want it to work again. You will forget the battery with it up to 36 months work life.
The sleek and slim profile fit perfectly your finger, and you will not feel tired even after a long-time work. The fashion design make you so different and remarkable wherever you are, take it and be more younger to catch others eyes!
Data transmission: 1 Mbps
Engine: No light
Mouse key life: 300 millions Above
Mouse resolution: 1500DPI
Mouse rate of return: 250Hz
IBM or compatible computer:
Mac OS X(V10.4 above)
Workable USB port
1 * Wireless mouse
1 * Nano receiver
1 * AA battery
1 * User manual
1 * Service card
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Mouse is only 3 cm. high but it is one centimetre wider than the Microsoft 1850 which I use a lot recently. This extra centimetre may make the mouse too wide for a small or a child's hand.
Works well. The absence of an on/off switch surprised me till I realised the mouse goes to sleep to conserve battery power when untouched. It quickly comes out of hibernation - I click blank area on my screen to restart but I believe turning the wheel does the same.
The wheel is clickable but the sensation of clicking is very feint to my hand. Once I understood this it helped me.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 March 2018