|Wireless Type||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo,J JOYACCESS 2.4G Slim Wireless Keyboard Mouse-Portable, Full Size, Ergonomic, 2400 DPI,Extreme Power Saving,Sleek Design-White+Silver
- QUIET and Stream line Design-JOYACCESS wireless desktop keyboard has all keys in scissor-cross low profile structure;which maks it ulra-slim(keystroke travel 2mm),resposive and less noise.The portable mouse is also built-in in newest noise-free switches for quiet click.Both keyboard and mouse give a world of silence and a morden desktop; great for conference, board presentation, library, coffee shop, night work, travel, etc.
- HIGH PRECITION DPI 2400 in 5 levels- You can easily change the cursor sensitivity of this cordless mouse depending on your activities;usually 1600 DPI for office, DPI 2000-2400 for 4K resolution monitor or entertainment like gaming at home. 2 polling rate: 125Hz and 250Hz; adjusted by pressing the right key and the wheel simultaneously at 3s for change.
- CONVENIENT and FAST OPERATION-Type fast with numeric keypad and instant access your music,internet,e-mail,volume,etc by multi-media hot keys.【 The hot-keys not fully compatible with Mac System 】The keyboard and mouse combo commonly use one nano receiver only for saving USB port of your computer or laptop.The nano receiver just snap in the storage of mouse near battery compartment.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN-The keyboard has a tilt angle for the great typing position. The wireless mouse in contoured shape would provide hours of work comfortably.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE(BATTERIES INCLUDED)- The optical mouse working currency is only 0.11mA and will automatcally enter power saving mode if inactivity in 20s; easily wake it up by moving.The compact keyboard also come into sleep in 8 minutes if no typing.3 PCS AA alkaline batteries are included in package.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
2.4 GHz wireless technology delivers a reliable connection with up to a 10M range
no wires make a more smart and tidy desktop. .
Unified nano receiver saves precious computer USB ports.
Enjoy Comfortable typing. .
Angled tilt provide support
Silky-smooth whisper-quiet keys let you enjoy the work without disturb
Real compact and slim design
The keyboard size is 5.5*2.16*14.6in which greatly save space for your desk top;
Luxury silver finishing greatly match your desk top or other laptop
Power saving goes on after 15 minutes if you stop typing.
Quiet and sleek optical mouse
Silent key design
The keys are provided in silent clicking; no disturbance to you and others
5 adjustable DPI levels (800/1200/1600/2000/2400).
Great optical sensor provides precise track movements. You also choose faster or slower at your own discretion.
3-level energy-saving mode (down to 20uA) effectively saves power in every situation.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros for Keyboard:
- Low form factor allows typing so fast and accurately.
- Very minimum noise of clicks and clacks. This is best if you don’t want others to be disturbed because of your typing, especially during the night.
- Fits in a small area as my desk is pretty small and packed, I wanted some room for other stuff.
Pros for Mouse:
- The mouse is so comfortable and I could type with high accuracy.
- I can hear almost no clicking sound and I would say it’s the most important feature of this mouse.
- Signal seems pretty strong. Sometimes I use this mouse from my bed to control the media and it seems to work completely fine.
The only con of these devices, I would say is that they don’t come with rechargeable function. We need to insert 2xAA for keyboard and 1xAA for the mouse. But surprisingly, they send the required battery with the package. Also, I am planning to use my rechargeable batteries once I run out of juice of the battery they send with the device.
Also like a lot of people, I’m not totally crazy on the idea of forking out even more money to Apple for their premium solutions.
So again, like a lot of people, I arrived at Amazon to see what the 3rd party offerings had in store.
I opted to buy this Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo from a company called JOYACCESS as it ticked all the boxes I look for in a USB setup:
Decent sized keyboard? Check!
Numeric Pad built in? Check!
Infrared mouse with USB module storage? Check!
Designed specifically for Mac users? Check!
Not obscenely expensive? Check!
The color I bought was the silver with white detailing which matches a lot of my current Mac and tech set up - with the added bonus that this color was on discount at the time of purchase :D
Upon receiving the item, it looked as advertised, but definitely doesn’t have a premium build feel. All the parts are plastic, but for the price, this is to be expected and doesn’t really impact the performance at all.
The keyboard is mostly lightweight (A bit bulkier due to the added numeric pad obviously) and runs on 2x AA batteries which were included in my purchase.
All the keys and commands worked as they should, with practically zero lag.
The mouse is polished and slick looking with zero noise on both the left and right click buttons and a textured rubber ring around the center wheel for easy scrolling.
My ONLY complaint about this excellent set is the infrared mouse. Everytime I used it on my desk, the mouse cursor commands wouldn’t pick up (i.e. the little arrow wouldn’t move on my screen)
I had to place the mouse on a piece of paper for the scrolling and movement commands to register - no idea if this was just the one I got or if it is a common trait across all of their models.
If you’re a fan of mouse mats, then this shouldn’t be an issue for you.
But for me, I love a clean work space and this was a little bit of a deal breaker for me. Especially considering all of my Logitech mice all work on pretty much any surface.
This might sound a bit nit-picky - but let’s face it - in 2019, why are we still running into peculiar tech issues like this?
The mouse issue aside, I cannot see anything wrong with this set. The price, the look, the functionality is all (mostly) there.
A great replacement or back up set for any Mac user who wants the full Mac experience at a fraction of the cost.
I found that the mouse included is not very responsive (using windows 10) and periodically freezes for half a second to a second despite changing out batteries etc.
The keyboard isn’t a full sized keyboard, which is neither a good or bad thing, it’s just something to keep in mind when purchasing.
Personally I will probably end up returning this and purchasing something that is of better build quality.
Setup was easy, with 3 batteries included in the packaging (2 for the keyboard, 1 for the mouse). All up and running within a minute. My Windows 10 machine recognised the USB receiver straight away.
The keyboard is all plastic, but it's not flimsy in any way and they keys themselves are quite solid. No real hint of squishiness with great tactility. Using the keyboard is great, with ample space between keys (pretty much perfect actually) and good key travel.
The mouse has a 'DPI' button, which when pressed cycles through mouse movement sensitivity. The only issue I have with my particular mouse is that it's a bit 'wobbly' on my desk, as one of the stuck on feet is out of alignment. Easily fixed however. The mouse buttons themselves are not as clicky as a regular mouse, they are very quiet to use.
This is certainly one of the better 'cheap' keyboards out there, and I would recommend it to anyone considering the purchase.
Top reviews from other countries
We tried others before she finally picked this JoyAccess (Specifically the more compact version)
She likes the Clean White look, the feel of the keys (she thinks they feel better than on her MacBook), and it’s Light weight. Mouse is Light and smooth travelling across any surface.
It has been running Flawlessly, on the Original AA Batteries for the 11 months.
No issues with any Keys, Mouse Buttons or Roller.
However last week she dropped her laptop sideways, and damage the Dongle for this set.
Since her fault (not a defect) we contacted the Manufacturer to PURCHASE a replacement Dongle.
Support thru Amazon directly to Seller JoyAccess was VERY PROMPT (hours), and very courteous. Great communication.
Once we got the correct details across, JoyAcces support said they would Send a Replacement (NO Charge).
What really surprised us was the FREE replacement, Free Shipped.... arrived within 12 hours.
Again....FANTASTIC KEYBOARD/MOUSE Set (Specifically the Compact/AA Battery Version, and EVEN BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND buying from this Amazon Seller/Manufacturer. Customer Service is Most Important and they went ABOVE our expectations.
I am NOT going to recommend this keyboard mouse combo. As a matter of fact I am going to Best Buy where if the next set doesnt work the way it supposed to I can actually stand in front of someone to complain rather tan write this reviews.
- The space gray color looks great. The finishing is not too shiny and has a slight matte appearance. The edges are rounded, so they are smooth and look great.
- The connection works great. A single nano receiver connects both keyboard and the mouse. I use my TV screen as a monitor sometimes, and use this to type from my couch. The couch is about 5-6 meters away, and the connection never breaks. It is smooth and the display is instantaneous. But, I start getting connection breaks when I move about 8-10 meters away. So, I am actually satisfied with the range of 5-6 meters because that is what I need. So, that range works great for me.
- The mouse is also smooth and I can choose between three levels of dpi. I set the mouse to a higher 1600dpi when I am playing games, but lower 800dpi or 1200dpi is enough for other normal regular use. But, it is good to know that the option is available, which is great.
- There are indicator lights to let me know when the battery is down and needs to be changed. That feature is very helpful. It also helps that the keyboard goes to sleep after a few minutes of inactivity in order to save the battery. That is a very thoughtful design.
- The keyboard is slightly slanted. I think that design is supposed to make it more ergonomic and less stressful on our hands. The tilted keyboard is certainly easier to use than other regular flat keyboards, but I don't know if it reduces any stress on the hands.
- The one thing that the seller/manufacturer needs to do is to let buyers know that the package does not include batteries. They have to be bought separately. Maybe include that information in the product description so the buyers are not frustrated when they open the package after receiving it.
I was happy enough with trying it out that I purchased it for myself however my unit had some receiver issues and didn’t work but I am sure it is just an anomaly of that one unit since the first one purchased as a gift worked fine. It was easily returned and no issues with the seller so I would highly recommend this product especially if you need a quiet mouse at a really good price. You essentially get the keyboard with it. 5 Stars.