|Model Number||SN-WNK 002|
|Part Number||SN-WNK 002|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC, Tablet, Smartphone|
|Light Source Type||Infrared, LED|
|Video capture resolution||720p|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Product Dimensions||31.75 x 26.67 x 16.51 cm; 3.18 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||3.18 kg|
|Item Model Number||SN-WNK 002|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||18 April 2016|
Wireless Security Camera System,SMONET 4CH HD Video Security System,4pcs HD Bullet IP Cameras,Support Motion Detection Alarm & Remote View by iOS or Android App,No Hard Drive
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Video capture resolution||720p|
|Colour||4pcs 720P Cams+4CH 1080P NVR(NO HDD)|
|Signal format||IP Network|
|Low light technology||Colour Night Vision|
About this item
- 4 Channel HD Wireless Security Camera System for Villa, Home, Office, Shop, Warehouse or elsewhere(Indoor/ Outdoor). No Hard Drive, Support 1/2/3/4TB HDD(Internal,SATA Interface,3.5/2.5inches). Please Note that this is not Battery Powered Cameras. Wireless Camera System Doesn't Mean You can Use it without Any Cables. Power Supply still Needed to Power on the Cameras and NVR (Smonet doesn't Take Charge of Installation). Powered by Stable Power from nearby Outlets, 24x7 hours Live Surveillance.
- Wireless Surveillance Camera System Allows you to View the Live Video Remotely Anytime and Anywhere by Phone and Pad(Available for Android & IOS system, not Windows Users). Download Free APP "IP PRO" or "Eseecloud" from Android Google Play or Apple APP Store. Register an New Account, then Add Device ID. You can View the Video by WiFi or 2G/3G/4G Network. PC/Laptop View: Windows System: CMS Software. MAC system: MAC CMS Software.(Please Send E-mail to Smonet for Software)
- Wireless Video Security System is Easy to Setup and DIY Installation without any Video Cables. True Plug and Play. Connect the NVR and Cameras with Power Supply Provided. Connect the Mouse to NVR. Connect PC/TV monitor to NVR with a VGA/HDMI Cable. Connect the Router LAN Port to NVR WAN Port with Network Cable Provided. The Video will Show Up. The System builds a more Powerful Wireless Signal Coverage and Make the Connection Quick and Easy. Working without Disturbing your Regular Internet Speed.
- Wireless IP Camera System Supports Sync-playback, Video Backup and Video detection. You can Receive Email Alerts upon Motion Detection or App Alert When Set it Up (Noted: Please Set it Up Properly to Avoid Email Blast). Simply Record and Playback On Your Mobile Devices. Seamlessly Stream Video Directly to your Smartphone, Tablet and PC. Keep an Eye on Your Belongings Anywhere and Anytime.
- 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Free Technical Support. Provide Free Brand-new Parts for Replacement. Provide Free 10db Antenna and 10/16/30 Feet Power Extension Cable. US Toll Free: 1-866-678-0666(Available after 5:00 PM at Pacific Time). Night Vision: 65ft (20m). Continuous Day/Night Surveillance is Accomplished by IR-CUT Smart System, Powerful IR-LED for Night Vision. Getting a Crystal Clear Picture, Even in Total Darkness. IP66 Weatherproof Cameras.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. This All-in-One Four Channel NVR Kit Allows 4 Outdoor 720P Cameras to Connect and Set Up in Just Minutes. No Need Wires Anymore, No Exposed Lines Anymore, More Beautiful, More Hidden, More Safely.
2. Suitable for Home and Small Project Which Help You Record, Playback and Remote.
3. Strong Anti-Interference and 65ft Night Vision, 1280*720 Image Sensor Makes More Clear and Stunning Picture and Video.
4. Supports Multi-Alarm Triggered(Video Loss, Motion Detection) and Alarm Alert(Email, FTP etc).
5. View the Video on the Mobile App from Anytime and Anywhere. Very Convenient.
1. 4CH 720P Wireless NVR Recorder
2. 3520D Processor and Embedded Linux Operating System
3. Support Video Preview/Recording/Playback/USB Backup
4. Support Android/IOS/PC Remote View
5. Networking Protocol: UPNP, SMTP, PPPOE, DHCP etc.
6. 1 SATA Port, Up to 4TB Each, 2 USB2.0 Port
7. Power Supply Input: DC12V-2A
8. Power Dissipation: ≦5W
1. Image Sensor: 1/4'' Color CMOS
2. Image Resolution: 1280*720P
3. Lens: 4mm Lens
4. Night Vision: 65Ft (20m)
5. Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (IR On)
6. Weatherproof: Yes
7. Power Supply Input: DC12V-1A
8. Power Dissipation: ≦6W
*4CH WIFI NVR(No HDD) x1
*720P Waterproof IP Cameras x4
*Power Supply (12V-1A) for Cameras (Cable Length: 10 Feet) x4
*Power Supply(12V-2A) for NVR (Cable Length: 3.3 Feet) x1
*Network Cable (Length: 3.3 Feet) x1
*User Manual x1
*Screw Bag x1
(You Need to Buy a Monitor, a VGA or HDMI Cable, a Router,a Hard Disk to Record and Playback Video)
Welcome to Enter Into Our Shop and Enjoy Your Wonderful Shopping!
There is NO Picture if All-in-One Computer or Laptop is Connected to NVR Box Directly. Please DON'T Do That.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Last year I put Vimtag cameras inside our house, they are working fine, I wish I had got the Vimtag outside cameras instead. I will most likely return them when I return home.
Let me first start off with I had a few problems with the installation, but the customer service is A+ amazing! Don't be scared to buy this system, because the company is so easy to work with. It turned out that 2 of my power adapters were damaged and so those 2 cameras were not transmitting images, but the company sent me 2 new ones, free of charge. Then, I was having difficulty with setting up my connection, and customer service was so helpful! We did a Skype walk though to hammer out all of the problems (which were due to my errors, not the actual system) and had it up and running in no time!
I use the 4 cameras outside around my house and property. I live in Central Ontario in the snow belt and had these operating all of winter 2017-2018, and not once did the cold temperatures or snow conditions compromise the hardware or images! (We had a lot of really cold days/night - down below -30 Celsius)
Setting up the system was actually very easy - my problem began because my ISP (Ontario blue company) had blocked certain settings on my modem that I needed to be able to access. I got around this by connecting the NVR system to my Internet boosting router and adjusted the settings to achieve a connection.
I love that I can leave my property and be able to see what's going on when I'm not there! The mobile app makes it so easy to take a picture or recording from each camera.
The NVR system has amazing playback capabilities, which has come in handy on several occasions already!
The image is clear and crisp, though my connecting is glitchy at times. Sometimes the transmission of movement in front of the camera can have a 3-5 second delay to the time it's seen on the screen. But I am quite sure this is due to my Internet connection and not the actual system. I live in a rural area and though I have "high speed", it is unreliable and often very glitchy. It is not fibre optic.
All in all, we are very satisfied with the surveillance system and beyond impressed with the customer service!
Also their customer support team has been excellent in replying to emails and assisting in figuring out best way to expand the camera system. I’m very happy with the system. Recommended to my neighbor e he went to buy it. He’s happy too. Everybody will be happy using this system. No disappointment I’m sure.
-Amazing price vs. your typical Costco competition
-Smonet App for iOS works
Cons: (Mainly problems with the phone app)
-manual isn't updated with Mobile App info. Can be confusing for the average user on which app to download
-Mobile app has problems connecting to cameras over data (not wifi). Might be an app problem. We have fast internet speeds at home. Deleting and re-adding the Recorder seems to "fix" it
-Wasn't able to connect more than 15-20 feet. Had to relocate the DVR receiver more central to the home with a longer Cat5e cable. House is just brick, concrete, and drywall
-couldn't get the clock to 12H mode. Stuck on military time?
-for these unknown brands, usually these mobile Apps stop being updated. I hope the apps continue to work in the future and that support for this product continues