- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Xbox One X 1TB White Game Pass and Live Bundle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Games play better on Xbox One X. Experience 40% more power than any other console
- 6 teraflops of graphical processing power and a 4K Blu-ray player provides more immersive gaming and entertainment
- Play with the greatest community of gamers on the most advanced multiplayer network
- Game Pass is Xbox’s solution to an all you eat games subscriptions, where you can enjoy unlimited access to over one hundred great Xbox One & Xbox 360 titles. Allowing you to play new releases and timeless classics whenever you want – your Xbox experience will never be the same.
- 3 months Xbox Live and 3 months Xbox Game Pass included.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : 2 AA batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 47.5 x 30.5 x 13 cm; 1 Kilograms
- Release date : 15 November 2018
- ASIN : B07K5B8FH1
- Item Model Number : FMP-00115
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Games play better on Xbox One X. With 40% more power than any other console (In comparison to other in-market consoles 2018), experience immersive true 4K gaming. Blockbuster titles look great, run smoothly, and load quickly even on a 1080p screen. Xbox One X also works with all your Xbox One games and accessories as well as Xbox Live, the most advanced multiplayer network, giving you more ways to play.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The low rating is due to the way the supplier shipped the Xbox. It was posted in nothing more than the box the Xbox comes in straight off the shelf in a store... how anyone could think this is acceptable is quite frankly beyond me. This opens the Xbox up to a ton of risk during transport, plus I do not want strangers knowing what expensive electronics I have in my house. The box, which I always keep, was damaged around the corners and had posting labels plastered all over it. I hope it doesn’t develop a fault in the near future!
I recently bought a small ice cube mold worth less than a pound which arrived in a huge cardboard box... yet a nearly £400 Xbox shipped in nothing... madness!
It's the 4K thing though and it has replaced my aging One S so I now have 4 generations of Xbox set up which please my kids no end cos they no longer have to share an Xbox..