YANDW Strapless Convertible Pushup Bra Heavily Padded Lift Up Supportive Add Two Cup Multiway Tshirt Bras
- Stay in place, supportive seamless contour cups with underwire beautifully enhance your shape.
- Removable straps allow you to convert this comfortable bra to traditional, strapless, halter, crisscross, and one-shoulder styles.
- Plunging lined foam adds more comfort, security, collecting and pushing up breasts to form a visible cleavage.
- Sides and back are microfibers that have a nice stretch and gentle to the skin; 3-column & 3-row hook and eye back closure allow you to reach the best fit.
- Meet your need for different special occasion outfit such as wedding, costume, cocktail party. Absolute will be your favorite day to night bra.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 10 x 1.2 cm; 76 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 August 2019
- ASIN : B07WK88ZCT
- Item Model Number : 2121YW-B-32A
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 13,278 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #168 in Everyday Bras
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 24 June 2019
34DD fits me best in most brands, but since there are no DD options, I ordered 36D (which is the sister size to a 34DD). If you're wondering why I'm a DD in search of a push up bra, my breasts are not as full as they were pre pregnancy so I've been searching for the best bras to add shape and fullness. This bra is amazing. Even though the band was a little loose, I could tell the cups were exactly what i was hoping for: bottom and side padding that made my boobs look naturally round and full. I'm returning the 36D and ordering a 34D instead to try (even though I normally need a 34DD) I'll be sure to post an update, but I think it's going to fit perfectly. If not, I may just stick with the 36D because it's close to perfect.
Overall: Perfect padded push up bra for moms or not so perky boobs even though you may have to experiment with the band/cup size or select a sister size. For me, the D cup seems to be able to fit a woman with D OR DD cups depending on the band measurement. I hope this helps someone!!