|Manufacturer||Foshan Yiwang Dangxian Network Technology Co.,Ltd|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 6.5 x 5.5 cm; 140 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Others|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||2|
|Plug Profile||Wall Mount|
|Item Weight||140 g|
YOHOM 2Pcs Suction Cup Hooks Bathroom Shower Towel Holder Coat Rack Hanger Heavy Duty Wall Hook Removable kitchen Storage Organizer for Bath Robe Loofah Stainless Steel Brushed Finish
- ★[ALERT: Authentic YOHOM product ONLY from "Sold by YOHOM Home". DO NOT purchase from "Sold By WTKKJ / bingccwhsw" items, they are counterfeit!] YOHOM suction cup with hooks only work on smooth clean dry surface, such as glass, window,ceramic tile,mirror,artificial granite, acrylic, stainless steel,plastic surface etc,not work on uneven and porous surfaces such as wood,natural granite,natural marble,curved surface, painted wall etc.
- ★These towel hooks holder are made of premium grade stainless steel,while the suction cup is made of PVC.Stainless steel brushed finish to protect against corrosion & rust.
- ★With the maximum loading of 11 lb,it has the advantages of economic, practical,contemporary style,dampproof,waterproof and repeatedly used.Strong suction cup to prevent slipping.
- ★Press centre of suction cup hard and rotate it hard by hands to finish installation and removal,while enhancing the beauty of your kitchen and bathroom. Convenient,no drilling, no screws.
- ★Suction cups base diameter:2.56Inches, thickness of hook:16mm. Ideal for hanging your towels,loofahs, body brushes,clothes, hat, keys, bags, jackets and so on. Any question feel free to contact us,we will reach you at the soonest.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
YOHOM Heavy Duty Hooks with Suction Cup
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Finish
- Suggest max load: 5KG/11lb
- Stainless steel powerful vacuum suction cup hooks*2
- Please confirm if your wall is suitable for installation. Only smooth and flat wall can keep the suction cup in a vacuum sealed state.
- There’s an installation instruction coming along in the package box. It’s helpful for a successful installation and long-term vacuum.
- Installation videos: you can search for "Suction Cup Series Installation Step" on YOUTUBE or SCAN the QR code on the instruction brochure to watch the videos.
Shower Washcloth Holder
Characteristics of YOHOM Suction Holder
- A 2-mm layer of soft and sticky gum combines with high plastic PVC. Easier and more flexible to fill in 1-2mm uneven surface, remain the strongest vacuum. Definitely no mark left by the sticky base since it’s not fluid glue.
- High-plastic rubber inside ensures no breaking when twist and lock, even if you relocate it couple of times or after a long time.
|Suction Towel Ring||Suction Kitchen Paper Holder||Suction Towel Rail 550mm L||Suction Toilet Roll Holder||Adhesive Toothbrush Holder||Adhesive Toilet Roll Holder|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||ABS+AS Plastic||ABS Plastic|
|Finish||Brush Finished||Brush Finished||Brush Finish||Brush Finish||Glossy Black&White||Glossy White&Gray|
|Size||Ring Diameter 165mm||Length of Arm: 290mm; Arm to Knob: 70mm||Overall Length:550mm Acutal Usage Length:470mm||Length of Arm:140mm||235*110*145mm||176*133*222mm|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have stuck one up for months and has not fallen (holds up a small caddy that holds a razor, wash scrubbie thing and a brush - I reckon less than 1kg total)
I have mine inside the shower on the shower glass, but well out of the way of direct water splashing/running on it. Steam hasn't affected it, not sure if excess water running onto it will.
The second hook is inside the shower recess and holds light weight face cloths etc. It also is working well.
Did I do something wrong or is the product that bad?
Top reviews from other countries
Theory is fine, but practicality was that these are the fussiest suction caps that I have ever come across. Following all the instructions (short of isopropyl alcohol), I had great difficult in getting these to adhere strongly enough to a glazed tile to support the weight of a towel. It would do so initially, but having lulled me into a false sense of security it would crash to the floor some hours later - usually in the middle of the night.
I very nearly gave up and sent them back, but eventually I seemed to get it right and they stayed put. If you can get that far then they're good. But be aware that you will need the smoothest cleanest perfect surface to start off with . Otherwise look elsewhere.
I've had other cheaper ones from eBay before which dropped off after a while but these ones are the ones to go for.
Make sure to follow the instructions when and you will be pleased. One thing I can suggest is to screw it close before installing so you can see at what position to put the suction cup on. I didn't do this the first time around and my hook winded up being sideways. It fixates at a certain position, use the transparent thingies on the side as guide to determine at what position to put it on the wall.
It has been 4 months since I installed these and they are as strong as ever, nothing has moved or fallen off.
I can highly recommend this product.