|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 10.16 x 10.16 cm; 181.44 Grams|
|Item Model Number||ELP-LP54-HCM|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ELP-LP54|
|Item Weight||181 g|
YOSUN V13H010L54 / V13H010L58 Projector Lamp for Epson ELPLP54 ELPLP58 PowerLite Home Cinema 705HD EX31 EX51 EX71 EB-S7 EB-X7 EB-S8 ex5200 ex7200 ex3200 s10+ Replacement Projector Lamp with Housing
|Price:||+ $9.92 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||12.7 x 10.2 x 10.2 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.4 Pounds|
About this item
- YOSUN 100% new replacement Projector lamp bulb with same functioning as your original one. Perfectly match and compatible for your Projector.
- FEATURES: It is the lamp with housing, not only a bare bulb. Same as bright and durable lamp wick as the original bulb.
- COMPATIBLE MODULES: for EPSON PowerLite Home Cinema 705HD PowerLite S7 W7 S8+ EB-S7 EB-X7 EB-S72 EB-X72 EB-S8 EB-X8 EB-S82 EB-W7 EB-W8 EB-X8e ex3200 ex5200 ex7200 h368a eb-w9 eb-x10 eb-x92 s10+ vs200 s9 EH-TW450 EX31 EX51 EX71 H309A H328B Projector.
- INSTALLATION AND SAFTY: You will find it is quite easy to install it into your Projector as the ways you are taking out your old lamp. Be aware of the connector make sure it connected well. It is not electric, shut down your Projector when you install it.
- WARRANTY AND RETURN: New replaced lamp will be shipped to you when your bulb was out of work naturally in 180 days. Refundable issue, please contacts our 24 hours/7 days customer service. It is our appreciations if you need any further assistance.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
YOSUN new replacement Projector bulb with housing.
Perfect match is only applicable to your correct Projector model.
Lamp Life: 3000-4000 hours
Be sure to use an ELPLP42 Projector Lamp for replacement.
Be sure to turn off the unit and unplug the power cord before replacing the lamp
The lamp remains hot after the unit is turned off with the TV.
If you touch the lamp, you may burn your fingers. When you replace the lamp
Wait for at least 0.5 hour for the lamp to cool. Do not touch the surface of the lamp
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|