|Package Dimensions||12.7 x 10.67 x 10.67 cm; 249 Grams|
|Item Model Number||ELP-LP88|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ELP-LP88|
|Item Weight||249 g|
YOSUN V13h010l88 Projector Lamp for Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 2040 1040 2045 740HD 640 EX3240 EX7240 EX9200 EX5250 EX5240 VS240 VS345 VS340 Elplp88 Replacement Projector Lamp Bulb with Housing
|Price:||+ $9.72 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- YOSUN 100% new replacement Projector lamp bulb with same functioning as your original one. Perfectly match and compatible for your Projector.
- FEATURES: It is the lamp with housing, not only a bare bulb. Same as bright and durable lamp wick as the original bulb.
- COMPATIBLE MODULES: For Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 2040, Home Cinema 1040, Home Cinema 2045, Home Cinema 740HD, Home Cinema 640, VS240, EX3240, EX7240 Pro Wireless, EX9200 Pro, VS345, VS340, EX5250 Pro Wireless, EX5240, EB-97H, EB-945H, EB-98H, EB-965H, EB-955WH, EB-S04, EB-S27, EB-S29, EB-S31, EB-U04, EB-U32, EB-W04, TW5210 Projectors
- INSTALLATION AND SAFTY: You will find it is quite easy to install it into your Projector as the ways you are taking out your old lamp. Be aware of the connector make sure it connected well. It is not electric, shut down your Projector when you install it.
- WARRANTY AND RETURN: New replaced lamp will be shipped to you when your bulb was out of work naturally in 180 days. Refundable issue, please contacts our 24 hours/7 days customer service. It is our appreciations if you need any further assistance.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
YOSUN new replacement Projector bulb with housing.
Perfect match is only applicable to your correct Projector model.
Lamp Life: 3000-4000 hours
Be sure to turn off the unit and unplug the power cord before replacing the lamp
The lamp remains hot after the unit is turned off with the TV.
If you touch the lamp, you may burn your fingers. When you replace the lamp
Wait for at least 0.5 hour for the lamp to cool. Do not touch the surface of the lamp
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|