YUYUSO 6 Pack Bearded Dragon Lizard Bathe Float Bathtub Toy Enjoy The Bath Time with Bearded Dragon
Enhance your purchase
- THE IMPORTANCE OF BATHING:The bath float is designed for lizards, bearded dragons and leopard geckos.Bathing bearded dragons is important to clean and keep the skin hydrated.Bathing helps blood circulation, constipation, stress and shedding of feces.
- FLOATING TOY:Swimming is a wonderful way to let your bearded dragon exercise and play. You can put a bath float in the water to let your bearded dragon float on the water for rest and play.
- INTERACT WITH YOUR PET: In the enclosed bathtub,you can enjoy the bath with your bearded dragon.Just put the bath float in the bathtub and put it on it, allowing your pet to enjoy water game or bath safely.
- EASY TO USE：The lightweight and inflatable design is easy to carry and is very suitable for your reptile to use in bathtub. It will help you make lizard or bearded dragon bathing fun and easy.
- DIFFERENT COLOR AND PATTERN:Six different colors and pattern can increase the reptile's interest in bathing and help your pet swim and bathe as it chooses.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Do you want to enjoy a bath with your bearded dragon？
Bath float can easily help you and the bearded dragon enjoy a bath,you can put a bath float in the water to let your bearded dragon float on the water for rest and play.
1 *Watermelon Float,1* Coconut Tree Float,1* Pineapple Inflatable Float,1 *Flamingo Float,1 *cactus Float,1*Little yellow duck Float
1. Due to transportation reasons, you need to inflate by yourself, please do not over-inflate (You can blow with your mouth）
2. Do not use a high-pressure pump for inflation
3.Never leave a bearded dragon unattended when swimming.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 24 March 2021