Yamaha CX-A5200 AVENTAGE 11.2-Ch AV Preamplifier with 4K Ultra HD HDR Dolby Vision Dolby Atmos Wi-Fi Phono & MusicCast Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Connections||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, HDMI|
|Supported Internet Services||Pandora, SiriusXM, Deezer, TIDAL, Spotify|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||47.4 x 43.5 x 19.1 centimetres|
About this item
- 11.2-ch processing with Dual ESS SABRE PRO ES9026PRO Ultra DACs, balanced XLR outputs, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (7.2.4-ch) with Zone B, Cinema DSP 3D, and YPAO Sound Optimization
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplay, Spotify connect and MusicCast multi-room. Works with Amazon Alexa
- HDMI with HDCP 2.2 (7-in/3-out): 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT.2020
- Voice control using an Alexa device. Surround: featuring technology automatically optimizes the sound in real-time. Room optimization YPAO R.S.C with 3D, 64-bit precision and EQ calculation
- Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM internet radio, Tidal, Deezer, Napster and more
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 47.43 x 43.5 x 19.05 cm; 15.2 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 28 August 2018
- Manufacturer : YAMAHA
- ASIN : B07GX27885
- Item Model Number : CX-A5200
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Supreme performance. Built from the ground up, this preamplifier processor delivers the best in performance and technology. Harness the latest technologies - voice control using your Alexa device like echo or echo dot, real-time sound optimization with surround: featuring, and room calibration with YPAO R.S.C with 3D, 64-bit precision EQ calculation and angle measurement. Pair it with the mx-a5200 amplifier for the ultimate experience.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Yes it has improved my music but I think it's more because of the amp rather than the processor but it is a great piece of equipment and I am enjoying it. Overall, I am happy with it. The main problem with this processor is how inferior the surround stage is especially for movies. The ambient or background sound effects is so lacking that I can hardly recommend it for home theater. For music however it does a fine job as long as you don't play 2 channels stereo. I like to music cast and the ease of use. A good processor but far from great. Yamaha customer SUPPORT is almost always bad as it gets. One bright spot; Yamaha makes some of the most durable products.
If you want to connect it to any sort of smart home, especially via Alexa... RUN. The MusicCast app and connectivity is one of the worst implementations of smart technology I’ve seen. It simply stops working randomly, sometimes during mid song and you basically have to delete everything and add it all back again. This happens probably 2-3 times per week.
Seriously, it’s horrendous and the PMs and devs of Yamaha should be embarrassed to release a product that simply doesn’t work. If Yamaha doesn’t come out with an upgrade soon, I’ll be selling this. For the cost, it shouldn’t feel like an amateur coded the smart integration.