|Mounting Hardware||Remote control, Digital optical audio cable, AC adaptor (model number: ANAD-420FIOT-B or ANAD-420FIOT-W), Power cord|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Speaker Surround Sound Channel Configuration||1.0|
|Speaker Amplification Type||Passive|
|Speaker Connectivity||Bluetooth, HDMI|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth, HDMI|
|Mounting type||Wall Mount|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Package Dimensions||66.4 x 15.5 x 15.2 cm; 2.73 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.73 kg|
|Country/Region of origin||Vietnam|
|Item Model Number||SR-C20A|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||21 February 2021|
Yamaha SRC20AB, Compact Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer, Bluetooth and Clear Voice (Black)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$59.00 (21%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||Bluetooth, HDMI|
|Speaker type||Surround Sound, Subwoofer, Soundbar|
|Mounting type||Wall Mount|
About this item
- The perfect space saving solution with uncompromised Clear and Immersive sound and built in subwoofer (W600mm x H64mm x D94mm) - A cleverly designed center unit carefully compliments the screen even when placed in front of your TV; The keyhole wall mounting design allows for a simple and smooth installation appearance
- Clear Voice for enhanced dialogue quality: With Yamaha's clear voice function, you can automatically distinguish human voices such as dialogue and narration from other sounds, increasing the volume of only human voices; Even in movies, dramas, news programs, and music where Back Ground Music and sound effects have been used abundantly, the human voice is clearer and easier to enjoy
- 4 Sound Modes: Select from four options (Stereo, Standard, Movie, Game) designed to suit your content; Stereo mode to match stereo playback of music, Standard mode for most TV programs, Movie mode for movies to enhance space expansion, and Game mode to immerse yourself in gameplay content allowing for individual sound action localization to be clear and precise
- Surround Sound: With the unit placed under your screen, a virtual sound field is created to reproduce left, center, right and back sound effects, so you can enjoy a fuller rich presence just like a movie theater
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming wireless music; Easily adjust sound modes, volume, and more with the Sound Bar Remote App for your mobile device; Plus, the HDMI ARC connection allows you to control your TV and sound bar with just one remote
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
One small sound bar for your room, one giant leap for your home entertainment. This sound bar can do what TV speakers can’t. With room-filling, immersive sound from all directions, you’ll instantly feel the difference. Experience sound from different points in your room with virtual surround technology. No more cranking up the volume to hear your favorite character speak. Clear voice technology brings dialogue and narration to the front, allowing voices to stand out against background noise. Optimize your entertainment with a selection of sound modes specially designed for music, movies, games or TV.
From the manufacturer
SMALL BUT MIGHTY
One small sound bar for your room, one giant leap for your home entertainment. At only 60 cm wide, it’s the incredible sound that stands out, not the sound bar. With room-filling, immersive sound from all directions, you’ll instantly feel the difference. This sound bar can do what TV speakers can’t.
Get powerful bass without a big sound bar. Use Bass Extension for extra punch. Includes built-in subwoofer and two passive radiators.
Customize your sound with four sound modes.
Enhance vocal frequency range, ensuring you can hear spoken dialogue in your movies and TV shows.
Virtual surround sound creates a more immersive experience for all of your favorite TV shows, movies and games.
GET AHEAD OF THE GAME
Yamaha's GAME Sound Mode further emphasizes the localization of specific individual audible effects, enhancing the player environment for an immersive gaming experience. Connection to PC's at low volume can still achieve significant surround sound action.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR TV SOUND BETTER?
What do you mean by a sound bar for desktop gaming?
The SR-C20A is small enough to be placed on a desk and fit under most computer monitors. It provides an alternative desktop gaming audio solution away from using headphones. The GAME mode provides detailed, immersive sound with minimal response time.
What version of Bluetooth does the SR-C20A use for its Input?
If the SR-C20A is so small, shouldn’t I be concerned about how much bass it can produce?
No, as careful consideration has been put into ensuring the SR-C20A can remain a compact space saver yet provide a punchy, rich bass. It has been engineered with a 7.5cm subwoofer that then also drives 2 passive radiators.
I am having trouble hearing dialogue coming from my TV, will the SR-C20A help improve this at all?
Yes, the SR-C20A features a Yamaha developed technology called ‘Clear Voice, that analyses the audio signal in real time and enhances the pronunciation of constants and vowels to ensure dialogue cuts through background noise.
Can I use my TV’s remote to turn the Sound bar on and off and to adjust the volume?
Yes, you will be able to use your TV’s remote control provided your TV is ARC and HDMI CEC compatible (which is most modern Digital TVs) & you have those settings turned on in the TV’s setup. Details on this feature can be found in the user manual.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bass is OK without being outstanding, but for a compact unit such as this that is really all you can expect. The remote works fine, but the remote app is a much better option and is what I am using.
For a smaller space this speaker is a great choice, and genuinely creates a full surround experience (it sounds as if there are multiple speakers in the room, not just one). Set-up couldn't have been easier, I would highly recommend this for a smaller space or room - probably wouldn't be as effective in a larger space as when watching a movie I generally have the volume at max (or near max).