|Model Number||Yoto Card Pouch|
|Product Dimensions||14.61 x 9.91 x 2.03 cm; 20 Grams|
|Item Weight||20 g|
|Item Model Number||Yoto Card Pouch|
|Date First Available||21 January 2021|
Yoto Audio Card Pouch - Holds up to 20 Yoto Cards - Designed to Hold Yoto Player Audio Cards for Boys and Girls
Enhance your purchase
- YOTO POUCH CARD HOLDER: Perfect to store Yoto audio cards, stores up to 20 cards and perfect for when traveling.
- HOW IT WORKS: Pop the Yoto audio cards in the card pouch after using. Stores up to 20 cards and very easy to handle when tidying up cards and excellent for carrying when travelling.
- KID-FRIENDLY: Yoto brings together the best stories, music, activities, podcasts and radio for children - and all the content is safe as it’s been specially chosen and created with kids in mind.
- IN THE BOX: One Yoto pouch card holder with velcro fastening and open sides to see inside
- YOTO PLAYER AND CARDS: Child friendly interactive audio and cards are sold separately
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Yoto Says: This 20-card pouch is perfect for keeping your card tidy at home or on the road! This soft Card Pouch holds up to 20 cards, and has velcro fastening and open sides so you can see the cards inside. It’s a quick and easy way to tidy up your Yoto cards and it’s brilliant to carry with you on your travels.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Also the wire connection is a bit faulty as after only 3 months of use, it keeps disconnecting the head phones and so sound comes through the speaker. Have to keep switching the wires around or plugging it back in again. My daughter is quite gentle when she plays so if they go wrong for her, they will definitely not stand up to more rigorous handling of some of the preschoolers we know!
I’d advise to get some better quality headphones to connect as these aren’t really very good and they also size up quite big even on the smallest setting.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 May 2021