- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
ZOSI 8-Channel HD-TVI 1080p Lite Security Camera System 4in1 DVR with 4PCS 1280TVL(720p),100ft(30M) Night Vision Weatherproof Outdoor/Indoor Surveillance CCTV Bullet Camera
Enhance your purchase
|Alert type||Motion Only|
|Wireless communication technology||Wi-Fi|
|Number of channels||8|
|Video capture resolution||1080p|
About this item
- (1).【Extendable DVR】 Hybrid Capability 4-in-1 8 Channel DVR Recorder, with self-adaptive technology, it supports 4 kinds of camera models: 960H Analog,720P/1080P AHD,720P/1080P TVI and CVI. It allows you add 4 more different cameras on your own, you can totally customize your unique ZOSI Security System.(NO Hard drive included & Not support any external hard drive,HDD Compatible with our DVR: Internal SATA 3.5" Consumer Electronics HDD)
- (2).【Local and Remote Access Anytime & Anywhere】 Easy to get live streaming or playback videos via free ZOSI App(ZOSI Smart or ZOSI View) on iOS & Android devices, through free ZOSI Client software on Windows or Mac,or via major browsers like Internet Explorer and Firefox. Please note:This system do not need the internet to operate. However, an internet connection will be necessary if you want to view remotely.
- (3).【Advance Motion Detection & Alert Push】 You can customize motion detection area in each camera, reducing the number of unnecessary alarms, to save your time and allows you to stay connected to all the unexpected movements. The instant notifications and email alerts will be pushed to your phone directly as long as the cameras detect moving objects.Besides,you can block out select areas on each screen,this is to grant privacy in situations,people can not view of certain areas or activities.
- (4).【Customize Each Camera with Different Record Modes】 Our ZOSI DVR offers 4 kinds recording modes to meet your needs: Record footage continuously; Record during scheduled times; Only record when detect motion; Recycle record. You can customize each camera with different recording modes, which allows you to save space on the hard drive, and you can download the recording files for the USB backup.
- (5).【Guaranteed Policy & Customer Support】 All systems CE & FCC certified with qualified power supplies.Guaranteed for 2 Years & Free life-time Tech Support. If our product stop working in the first year,we will replace it.////If you have any problems, please just feel free to email us or call us ,we will definitely respond you within 24 hours!!!
Product detailsColour Name:720p:8CH DVR+4 CAMs
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 45.92 x 20.96 x 30.94 cm; 3.86 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 9 July 2018
- Manufacturer : ZOSI
- ASIN : B00NBT224O
- Item Model Number : FBA_4331911443
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
720p DVR Main Features
Operating System: Embedded LINUX OS
Compression Format: H.264
Video Input: 8 Channel
Video Output: 1CH HDMI+1CH VGA+1CH CVBS
Audio Input: 4CH RCA
Audio Output: 1CH RCA
Display Split: 1/4/8/9
Trigger Event: Recording,PTZ,Tour,Alarm,Video Push,Email,Spot,Buzzer & Screen Tips
Internal Hard drive: 1 SATA Port,Up to 6TB
Recording Modes: Manual/Motion/Schedule/Recycle (easily find and playback your security footage by searching a specific channel using date or time)
Ethernet: RJ-45 Port
USB Interface: 3 x USB2.0
Maximum User Access: 10 Users
Remote Operation(3G/4G/WiFi): Via http using IE & iPhone,iPad,Android & PC Client
Power Supply: DC12V/2A
PTZ Control: 1 Port RS485 for PTZ control
Operating Environment: ﹣10℃~ +55℃,10%~90%RH
720p Camera Main Features
Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS with IR-Cut
Horizontal Resolution: 1280TVL(720p)
IR LEDs Amount: 36PCS 5mm LEDs
Max.IR LEDs Length: 100ft (30m)
Angle of View:Horizontal: 70°,Vertical: 40°
Body Construction: Metal
Ingress Protection: IP67 Weatherproof
Day/Night Mode: Color during daytime/switches to B&W at night
Backlight Compensation: BLC/DWDR
Operating Environment: ﹣10℃~ +55℃,10%~90%RH
1 x 8CH TVI DVR
4 x 720p Camera
4 x 60FT BNC+DC CCTV cable for camera
This is not Wireless Camera System, but we offer 60FT CABLE for each camera.
2 x 12V/2000mA Power Supply
1 x Mouse
1 x 1 to 4 Power Splitter
4 x Mounting Screw Bag
1 x user manual
NO Hard drive included & Not support any external hard drive
HDD Compatible with our DVR: Internal SATA 3.5" Consumer Electronics HDD
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This is an update. Two cameras developed poor picture quality after 4 weeks . Remember that One year quality warranty. Good luck with that. I emailed Zosi, gave them all the information they asked for, they promised new cameras. That was 9-25. I have not received my cameras and Zosi has stopped answering my email and they have not notified me that they closed out the claim. Phone numbers provider by Square Trade did not help. One number was to the computer department and the agent did not have the number to the surveillance department. The next number I was put me on hold and that timed out and The line went dead. . I never did reach Zosi. Square Trade could not help replace the cameras because they were still under the One year quality warranty. I'm hoping to fine and new camera that is compatible with the Zosi system. For me Zosi was an a waste. What ever system you purchase get Square Trade.
Update.... Just tried the motion sensing mode of this & sad to say it's virtually worthless. after blocking out everything except the areas I wanted to focus on & at the lowest sensitivity, it kept giving false alerts, seemed like just a breeze blowing by the cams or the sun going in & out of clouds sets them off but for passing vehicles it wouldn't react but I'm not downgrading my stars, it's still not a bad system, just not as functional as it's made out to be.
seller has now provided a unit with a 1tb hard drive which i have now installed and is working fine. I've upped my star rating to a 4 because of customer service and the correction of the addition of a hard drive. I've only had the unit for about one week and cannot comment on durability or lifespan. for those familiar with security dvrs this is a pretty standard model and a bargain for what i paid.
They released a firmware update and I was excited hoping the motion detection was fixed. Somehow while flashing the new program something glitched and I was stuck on the zosi screen, this is where they blew me away. I contacted support and after they ran me through the normal hoops, the easy stuff that usually fixes 90% of the problems, they immediately apologized and offered to send a replacement, I didn't even have to mention it. That amazes me, usually to get a warranty replacement you have to spend weeks or months proving that you're not an idiot and didn't poor a beer in it or something. Even though I have to go for a little bit without my system I am eagerly awaiting my replacement and very grateful for Zosi!!