AEOTEC Z-Wave WallMote Quad
|Price:||+ $8.02 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wireless Z-Wave wall switch and remote control that can control up to 16 different scenes via tap, tap and hold, slide up, and slide down.
- Thin, small and easy installed anywhere in your house via the provided magnetic wall-mount plate.
- Offers both haptic and audio feedback when in use to confirm commands and use.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways Including Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Jeedom, Open Z-Wave, and Zipabox.
- Z-Wave Plus certified for quicker response time, optimized battery life, and best wireless range. Certification number: ZC10-17015380.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.67 x 7.67 x 0.91 cm; 58.97 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 January 2018
- Manufacturer : AEOTEC
- ASIN : B01NCEJAOD
- Item Model Number : ZW130-A
Best Sellers Rank:
10,339 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- 71 in Home Security Kits
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Maybe it was defective, maybe it was my hub (20 feet away, no barriers), I'll never know.
The build quality is excellent, which I usually find with Aeon Labs products. It's small enough to fit in a pocket, and aesthetically it's attractive, has a nice glowing feature, and beeps when the buttons are pushed.
- It is very hyper-sensitive so if you're holding it in your hand, it's very easy to accidentally activate your scenes.
- The charging port is hidden behind the mounting plate, so it doesn't lie flat when charging, and there is no way to charge it while mounted.
- It drops the connection to the Vera when charging
- There is no visual indicator of what button is 1, 2, 3, or 4, so if you're not looking at the back of the device (with the plate off), you may not be able to tell what button does what.
Overall, I'm happy with it. It's well built and does what I hoped it would.