Zilla Reptile Habitat Lighting & Terrarium Heat Power Center, Digital
Enhance your purchase
- 24/7 Digital Timer allows for daily programming with on/off outlets as well as constant power outlets
- 8 Total outlets - 4 daytime/nighttime alternating outlets and 4 constant power outlets
- Easy-to-use digital programming and LCD display
- Take complete control of habitat fixture on/off cycles with one power strip
- Up to 1875 watts, 15 amps
Product detailsStyle Name:Digital
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.67 x 33.78 x 5.33 cm; 544.31 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Zilla
- ASIN : B0012GTRSW
- Item Model Number : 100111893
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With minute-by-minute accuracy, this Digital Power Center centralizes the control of lights, filters and heaters for a healthier reptile habitat. Simple fingertip controls make it easy to set a weekâ€™s on/off schedule to mimic a sun cycle for light and heat. Control four devices at one time, while allowing four others to run constantly. Digital design includes a large central LCD readout, plus internal controls with fewer mechanical components to break down. This ruggedly built, UL listed device comes with a 12-month manufacturerâ€™s warranty
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Each outlet can be conveniently shut with a circular slider to keep unused ones free of debris. The cord is not extra long but it's enough. The reason I don't go to 5 stars is the timer itself. While it's working very nicely for now, I see how it could prove unreliable. The display is kinda cheap and the buttons can be a bit hard to push correctly. The settings are good though, and there are enough options to satisfy more complicated needs, like daily schedules, but I don't personally need this. The memory is retained with a battery (can't remember the number, one of those larger watch-like batteries) and has for now sustained a few electricity cuts without loosing the settings, so this works properly.
So in my opinion this item is definitely worth the buy! Let's hope it'll work for years to come!
Reviewed in Mexico on 5 December 2020
Reviewed in Mexico on 21 August 2018