|Product Dimensions||55.88 x 6.6 x 2.54 cm; 300 Grams|
|Item Model Number||A20-RV-USB-R|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A20-RV-USB-R|
|Special Features||Flexible goosneck arm, rotatable lampshade, Input Voltage DC 10 - 24V, In-base USB charger port, Two Lighting Mode, Touch Dimmer Switch|
|Item Weight||300 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
acegoo RV Boat LED Reading Light, Dimmable Flexible Gooseneck Wall Lamp for Truck Motorhome Yachts Cabin Bedside or Seat, in-Base USB Charger and LED Head Touch Control Switch, DC10-30V
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STYLISH SLIMLINE, SPACE FRIENDLY - Unobtrusively designed LED reading lamp fit in any decor. Streamline shape easy accommodate to small spaces like travel trailer marine bedside bunks and doesn’t get in the way of being over a bed
- PRACTICAL TWO LIGHTING MODES - Dimmable crisp neutral light as main illumination with 3 brightness setting, tap switch to cycle from low-mid-high. Soft red night light for relaxation, also preserve night vision to help see around in the night
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE LED READING LAMP - It features a 360° adjustable stainless neck & 320° rotary lens, easily direct the light where you want it. Simply tap LED head located switch to set brightness level and lighting mode
- SURFACE MOUNT BEDSIDE LIGHT- Ingenious surface mount design, it supports wall or headboard mount, bracket and screws hidden behind lamp base, no any exposed screws, neat finish and clean looking after installation
- IN-BASE USB CHARGING PORT - The lamp base equipped with USB charging port, supports charging smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices. It will continue to charge even when the lamp was turned off, very convenient
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Material: Metal + Silicone
Luminous flux: 235 lumens
Color rendering index(CRI) > 92
Color temperature: 4000K
Current draw: 220mA (DC 12V)
Input voltage: DC 10-30V
USB output: 5V/1.5A
Bulb type: LED bulb, 45,000 hrs lifetime
Switch: touch settings, on/off/dimming
Color: brushed nickel + warm gray
Dimension: 2-9/16” W x 20” H
2 year warranty for guaranteed customer satisfaction
Slim Line: Unobtrusive streamline style doesn’t take up room over bed, frees up more room for reading process.
Adjustable Brightness: Eye pleasing neutral light with 3 brightness setting, tap switch to cycle from low-mid-high.
Flexible Neck & Rotary Lens: 360° adjustable goose neck & 320° rotary lampshade, aim the light where you want it.
In-base USB Charger: In-base USB charger, conveniently charge smart phones or other mobile device.
Surface Mount: Supports wall or headboard surface mount, no any exposed screws, clean looking after installation
Evenly Distributed Lights: Inbuilt high CRI (> 92) LEDs and recessed glare control lens, casts flicker-free uniform lights.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only complaint is not having a physical switch, since there is a small amount of vampire current draw even when 'off'. I made a baseplate of timber with a switch, and that fixed the problem.
Top reviews from other countries
over all they are awesome, i hope they last.
only point of criticism is the order you switch through the different light modes.
The eye-friendly/night vision-friendly red light is last, you go through three different brightness settings of white before getting to red which defeats the purpose of having the red if you have to look into super bright white before.
i wish there was an extra button for red or at least red being the first mode.
It has 4 settings, just touch the end of it to cycle through them (a blessing when groping around in the dark). Low/Medium/High/Red. The red is very dim, but it's supposed to be. Just enough light to identify edge of bed, counter, etc, and doesn't ruin your night vision. Great as a nightlight.
It also has a USB port on the side for charging a device. The flexible neck is the perfect amount of resistance to stop drooping but easy to bend. The light portion at the end also swivels in a circle to direct the light where you want it.
The best part? Power drain. It takes *very* little power.
(tested with a 10ft cable run to represent real world install)
Low: .5 watt
Medium: 1.1 watt
High: 2.4 watt
Red: .02 watt (approximate, hard to even detect with monitors)