|Hardware Platform||Xbox One|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 cm; 23 Grams|
|Item Weight||23 g|
|Item Model Number||XBOWP0035GC|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||4 July 2018|
eXtremeRate Soft Anti-Slip Silicone Controller Cover Skins Thumb Grips Caps Protective Case for Xbox One Elite Black
- High quality silicone controller case for Xbox One Elite
- This controller case can keep player hands from slipping when they are playing games with the studded handle section. It also nice for sweaty hands
- Provides improved feel and grip during playing games
- Personalize your controller and protect your controller with normal drops and scratches during use
- Come with 1pcs silicone controller case and 1 pair thumb grips
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Personalize your controller and protect your controller with normal drops and scratches during use.
- Gain extra grip and improve your game play with this non slip silicone controller cover.
- Precise opening for all functions, as analog stick, touch sensor pads, speaker hole and other buttons, so you could enjoy playing all games And charging your wireless controllers without removing the skin.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
After one of the handle grips fell off my controller I found that its stupid expensive to buy replacements so I decided to buy a silicone case instead... Even with the grip missing it fits perfectly, doesn't hinder any buttons or features and is rather comfortable to hold... The bumps on the top do feel a little weird at first but once I'm playing a game I forget about them... The only downside is that the wrap covers part of the battery pack so that it fits nicely which means you can't change battery packs very fast, but that's the only little quirk I can mention... Hopefully this'll stop the other grip coming off and keep my controller clean!
Very good and cheap product to protect your xbox ELITE controller and as a quick fix if anyone has had a issue with the handle grips falling off
It fits tight, so I've no idea how other folk say that it's loose. I can only assume that they must have bought the wrong skin.
Certainly worth getting if you have an Elite controller.
I moved away from the plug and play charge kits and I'm using venom docking batteries, which with this skin on, it stops contact between the station and the battery connectors. (The micro USB port on my elite controller no longer works hence the venom packs) so if I want to charge the controller I'd have to take the skin off each time I want to play.
Couple of downsides, it's not the thickest rubber and where the original grips are no longer there, the sleeve is a little too big round the back.