|Product Dimensions||15.5 x 11.5 x 5 cm; 50 Grams|
|Item Weight||50 g|
|Item Model Number||JZT105|
|Date First Available||18 October 2019|
eXtremeRate Classics SNES Style Soft Touch Joycon Handheld Controller Housing (D-Pad Version) with Full Set Buttons, DIY Replacement Shell Case for Nintendo Switch Joy-Con – Console Shell NOT Included
- Custom designed replacement housing to perfectly fit for Nintendo Switch Joycon. Ergonomic d-pad button can greatly improve your left Joycon function, perfect for d-pad intensive games
- Unique replacement case to add much more personality to your Switch, no more boring standard gray color
- The installation process requires customer with moderate electronic installation experience. Kindly note that the installation of this shell will void the warranty of your Switch. Get an installation video guide on YouTube by searching "JoyCon Dpad Guide Extremerate" or "cTajxu8ZpzI". Watch the video at half speed. We recommend watch, pause, do, and repeat
- The retro SNES style brings you back to the 90's. Great smooth grip, soft in hand and feels good; Anti slip, sweat free for a long period game playing
- Package includes replacement Joy-con case for Nintendo Switch (no electronics part included), full set buttons, PH00 and Y00 screwdrivers, Tri-wing and Philips screws
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Tired of your boring old gray standard color?
- This is the way to go!
- Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch.
Read Before Purchase
- Please don’t wrongly think they are Switch Joy-cons. Actually they are housings (D-pad version) with full set buttons for Nintendo Switch Joycon without any electronic parts. The console, Joycon and other parts are not included. The console housing shell is not included.
- Requires customers to take apart the Joycon to replace the original Joycon shells and buttons. Requires customer with moderate electronic installation experience. Get an installation video guide on YouTube by searching "JoyCon Dpad Guide Extremerate" or "cTajxu8ZpzI".
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Please make more colours/designs!
Take your time.
Don’t over tighten the screws.
You can change how your joycons look on your Switch (see photo) just google “joy con toolkit”
BIG TIP: In the suppliers instructional video for the “plus button” version, the ribbon that connects ZR to the main PCB is shown UPSIDE DOWN. I would recommend taking a picture of the ribbon connectors before removing them. This mistake nearly cost me £40 on another joycon.
These are straight forward enough to install if you are very patient and follow a video guide on how to do it.
I genuinely couldn't recommend this any harder, it makes such a phenomenal improvement to the functionality of the left JoyCon and the overall aesthetics are much more visually pleasing. I love it, and the price was excellent too. Next step; ExtremeRate Switch shell replacement too ^_^
I'd add some photos of the finished product but it won't let me, sorry :/