|Item Model Number||Xbox One Elite|
|Product Dimensions||15.5 x 9 x 1.5 cm; 13.61 Grams|
eXtremeRate Rubberized Right Left Side Rails, Replacement Rear Handle Grips, Back Panels Faceplates Kits for Xbox One Elite Controller (Model 1698)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatibility Models: Check the second picture of the listing before purchase. Only compatible with Xbox One Elite controller (Model 1698); Not compatible with Xbox One standard, Xbox One S and Xbox One X controller
- Fits Perfectly: Fit the best by far; Completely fits flush on all side; Sit properly on all the clips
- Package Includes: 1* Right side rails; 1* left side rails; 1* blue tip tool. (Important: The controller and other parts are not included)
- Easy Installation: No opening shell or any complicated action is needed to install these panels
- Personalized Feature: Rubberized side rails can enhance hand feeling and improve your gaming experience
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- We know that your controller side rail is more than just a plastic accessory.
- It is your sidekick, your wing man, your battle buddy.
- This is why we use only the best parts and most vibrant paints to ensure our controllers are of the highest quality.
- This is a quick easy way to customize your controller side rail.
Read Before Purchase
- Please check the second picture of the listing. This product is only compatible with Xbox One Elite controller (Model 1698). Does NOT fit for Xbox One standard, Xbox One S and Xbox One X controller.
- No opening shell or any complicated action is needed to install these panels.Get installation video guide by searching 'Xbox One Elite Side Rails - Extremerate' or 'tW1MPee2rBA' on Youtube.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
This product is a great fix for the other problem of the grips rippling and and coming away, did the job on the handles while I refurbished my Elite 1 Controller, Bumpers, Face Plate and the grips. They feel the like the original and are comfortable and I don't know if these will also come away, I now have to try to trim the gripping on the inside part of the controller which is a little harder.
All in all a great product replacing another shoddy issue with MS Elite 1 Controllers.
5 star product. Price is a little excessive but what can you do.
It's utterly dismal that Microsoft won't supply these for next to nothing considering how cheap they must be to produce, how easy they are to replace, how ubiquitous the rubber problem is and how expensive the controller is.
Thanks to the vendor for filling a hole in the market.
Visually they are close to a perfect match as I could have wanted. And having used them on the controller daily since purchase (May 2020), they feel great, and show no sign of wearing down so far.
They came with tools to remove the original grips, but I found it easier to pry off with my fingers once there was enough of a gap to get a grip. These new ones snapped on securely with minimum effort.
If your grips are starting to wear down on your Elite v1, look no further to make it good as new.
P.S. Once you've popped off the original grips, check the rubber parts on the controller body - If you notice the edge lifting slightly, now might be a good time to put a tiny bit of glue under there to stick them down before it gets worse/unfixable.
Always worried when buying non Xbox official/affiliated products, but this gets my recommendation.
Quick delivery as prime available. Packaging was nothing special and item itself comes in a bag, however comes with tool needed to remove old parts (was worried both parts were going to break, but they didn’t). Product Clips in with ease and is sturdy, looks and feels excellent! Looks better than the original, now warped, rubber on the inside grips. A shame eXtremeRate don’t provide replacements for these also.