The toy is a lot of fun for small kids when it works. It spouts water out the top and coloured lights come on. They will love it.
Until it breaks.
The unit takes 3 x AAA batteries. The battery compartment is at the bottom of the toy. It doesnt seal water tight, so the water gets inside the compartment - the batteries then rust, as do the electrical components in the battery compartment. This will lead to the toy breaking within say 10 uses.
It is a really nice toy but let down badly by the poor design of the battery compartment.
If they made the battery compartment IP68 waterproof it would be a durable and fun toy.