|Package Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 cm; 596 Grams|
|Size||Gold 3'' Hole Centers|
|Item Package Quantity||10|
|Item Weight||596 g|
homdiy Gold Cabinet Pulls Acrylic Drawer Pulls 10Pack M09165GD76 Gold Handles for Cabinets Brushed Brass Cabinet Hardware Knobs
Enhance your purchase
|Metal type||Zinc Alloy|
About this item
- ➡ MATERIAL - homdiy cabinet handles are made of high quality Zinc Alloy with brushed brass finished. Solid construction are suitable for any environment, having great corrosion resistance and long service.These handles will brighten up any old furniture or renew project
- ➡ DIMENSIONS - 3inch(76mm) hole center; Pull length: 5inch(128mm); Diameter:0.5in(12mm); Projection:1.33inch(34mm).
- ➡ WIDELY COMPATIBLE - Cabinet pulls set, perfect suitable for different styles of cabinets, wardrobe, wine cabinet, locker.
- ➡ PACKAGE INCLUDE - You would get 10 Pack solid crystal gold drawer handles.Each cabinet handle is Individually wrapped to protect the cabinet pull from Scratches during shipping.Matched 1 inch & 1.57 inch M4 standrad screws which make the installation easier and will suitable for most thickness.If you need other size screws, please contact us timely.
- ➡ EXCELLENT AFTER-SALE SERVICE - If you are not satisfied with our drawer handles, please feel free to contact us and we will give you refund or replacemrnt to solve your problem
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 20 September 2021
I got these sane ones in a different color because I still really like them.
Even worse - I put one on to see how it looked - the inner barrel came off, so I was able to remove the handle, but the inner barrel is still stuck to the screw in the door and I'm unable to get it off. I'm trying to find a handyman (which I will have to pay for) to cut the entire screw with barrel off the door.
So glad I only tried one. AWFUL!