|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Package Dimensions||11 x 7.2 x 3.2 cm; 20 Grams|
|Item Weight||20 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||9 April 2019|
KEYESTUDIO WiFi Module 2pcs ESP8266 ESP-01 Serial Wireless Transceiver Module for Arduino R3/Mega 2560
Enhance your purchase
|Wireless communication technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
About this item
- KEYESTUDIO wifi module run out of the box that just simply hook this up to your Arduino device and get about as much WiFi-ability as a WiFi Shield offers.
- Supports APSD for VoIP applications and Bluetooth co-existance interfaces. Contains a self-calibrated RF allowing it to work under all operating conditions, and requires no external RF parts.
- KEYESTUDIO ESP8266 WiFi Module can easily give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network.
- This module has a powerful enough on-board processing and storage capability.
- Get you colorful package, good gift for your friends or children
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KEYESTUDIO wifi module100% Compatible with Arduino.
Has ROSH and CE certification, they are made from environmentally friendly material and technology
Easy for you learn Arduino and other project.
2 x Wifi Module
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Merci à vous
Reviewed in France on 28 August 2020