|Hard Drive Interface||IDE|
|Display Type||Analog, digital|
|Package Dimensions||11.4 x 7.2 x 3.6 cm; 60 Grams|
|Item Weight||60 g|
|Date First Available||4 April 2019|
KEYESTUDIO Leonardo R3 Development Board with USB Cable for Arduino Starter Kit
Enhance your purchase
|Display type||Analog, digital|
|Hard disk interface||IDE|
About this item
- KEYESTUDIO leonardo R3 is fully compatible with the official version, with the same circuit array
- It is our newest open-source controller, which has cool yellow-black design and twenty-three digital I/O ports, seven PWM ports and twelve analog input ports
- Main control chip is ATMEGA 32u4, adopting the United States ATMEL original
- Maximum allowable current of 5V digital/analog port: 40 mA, and of 3.3V digital/analog port: 50 mA; Working voltage: 5V; Input voltage (recommended) : 7-12v
- Has fcc and ce certification that they are made from environmentally friendly production technology and materials, made function,voltage, current testing before packaging
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The board has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs), 12 analog inputs, a 16MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
The keyestudio Leonardo can be powered via the micro USB connection, or via an external power supply jack (DC 7-12V) or even with female headers Vin /GND (DC 7-12V).
The Atmega32u4 of KEYESTUDIO Leonardo R3 Board has 32KB of flash memory for storing code (of which 4 KB is used for the bootloader), 2.5KB of SRAM and 1KB of EEPROM (which can be read and written with the Eeprom library).
Neat little Leonardo r3 board works just like the original!
Another great Arduino alternative. It works fine and the quality is good. The yellow and black theme is unique.
- Microcontroller: Atmega32u4
- Operating Voltage：5V
- Input voltage (recommended): DC7-12v
- Digital I/O Pins: 20 (of which 7 provide PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: 7
- Analog Input Pins: 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50mA
- Flash Memory: 32KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4KB used by boot loader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB (ATmega32u4);
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4);
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: D13
- Digital I/O pins: D0-D13 and A0-A5 (D18-D23); the ICSP pins can be used as digital pins.
- Analog Inputs: A0-A5, A6-A11, that is, D4 (A6)、D6 (A7)、D8 (A8)、D9 (A9)、D10 (A10) and D12 (A11)
- PWM pins: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11 and D13.
- External Interrupts: D3(interrupt0);D2(interrupt1); D0 (interrupt2), D1(interrupt3), D7(interrupt4).
- Serial communication: D0 (RX) and D1 (TX)