Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
Home–management experts and authors Emilie Barnes and Sheri Torelli spruce up this classic by adding newly updated material and an eye–catching cover. For more than 25 years, Emilie and Sheri have conducted time–management seminars and taken theopportunity to listen to the thousands of attending women express their hearts’ desires—to find more hours each day for what really matters most: family, home, and quality of life.
This book is their response. Here’s a thorough collection of those time–tested answers to every woman’s dilemma…
- Establish simple systems that save time and money and gain peace of mind
- Organize the home’s problem areas—kitchen cupboards, crowded closets, home offices, and more
- Reclaim precious time for family and friends
Filled with inspiration, encouragement, and tried–and–true tips, this book is a must–have for every woman!
Devotions to Fit Your Busy Life
It can be hard to carve out quiet time with God when so many things are competing for your attention. But the benefits of spending just 15 minutes a day drawing closer to Him greatly outweighs the commitment. Nurturing your relationship with your Heavenly Father will not only strengthen you spiritually, it will help you accomplish all you set out to do.
Each entry in this beautiful edition of the bestselling 15 Minutes Alone with God (over half-a-million copies sold) features a short Scripture reading, key verse, an inspiring devotion, easy action steps, and additional verses for further study.
Let these heartfelt insights from Emilie Barnes bring you into deeper fellowship with God. Emilie's heart was always to help women like you in practical ways as you manage your busy home and life, and her words remain as inspiring today as when they were first published.
Emilie Barnes invites her little friends to enjoy the wonder of teatime. Whimsical images by artist Michal Sparks dance around the many creative ideas for invitations, decorations, tasty treats, and frolicking fun activities for six parties, including Elizabeth's Pony Club Tea, A Musical Tea, and Tea with Grammy.
Bestselling author Emilie Barnes serves up spiritual refreshment in this inspiring devotional for women on the go. When your days feel scattered or the needs of your heart are great, her brief meditations will encourage you to
- experience God’s Word in personal ways
- fill your spirit with reminders of God’s faithfulness
- enter God’s comforting presence through prayer
- turn your mind toward His real-life wisdom
- rest in the promises and love God has for you
From Emilie’s heart to yours, each devotion will help you embrace—and be changed by—the hope, purpose, and joy God desires for your life this very minute.
Bestselling author Emilie Barnes inspires women to lead fulfilling and faith-filled lives. From a heart devoted to God, Emilie shapes devotions that give women a sanctuary to seek God, ask for His leading, and praise Him in all things.
More than 100 select devotions from Emilie will lead women to the quiet, beautiful refuge of God’s love as they explore how to:
- trust God’s heart and purpose for them
- greet each day with gratitude and hope
- love and nurture their families
- center their dreams and decisions on God’s Word
- walk with faith through trials and times of joy
Busy women juggling many responsibilities, plans, and needs will be delighted to come across this simple, lovely path to the peace and nourishment of God’s presence.
Bestselling author Emilie Barnes teams up with fellow home-management expert and author Sheri Torelli to provide readers with an all-in-one collection of ideas, shortcuts, and inspiration to bring beauty and order to every aspect of their lives and homes.
These creative, experienced coauthors of the popular More Hours In My Day (over 240,000 copies sold) offer women proven ways to:
- organize, clean, and maintain every room in the house
- prioritize time to best serve their families, and God
- clear clutter and create space for more peaceful living
- simplify meal planning, preparation, and cooking with fast tips
- plan efficiently for daily needs, special trips, and family activities
Readers will refer to this practical resource again and again to discover the freedom and gift of conserving energy, space, and time and turning those resources toward richer, more joyful living.
Emilie Barnes, bestselling author of Good Manners for Every Occasion, is eager to share the wonderful benefits of living with more poise, kindness, and class.
Quickly accessible categories and perfectly portioned information make etiquette emergencies a thing of the past as readers have at their finger tips all they need to know about
- dining out or dining in, formally or informally
- putting family, neighbors, and strangers at ease
- communicating with confidence
- hosting any event with style and generosity
- being a gracious guest and friend
This ideally sized volume of manners will help anyone, anytime be on their very best behavior and be comfortable and gracious in their daily interactions and endeavors.
Emilie Barnes, bestselling and beloved author, offers women practical advice, innovative suggestions for organizing, and biblical wisdom in this pocket-sized gem. Readers will love the simple suggestions that can make such a difference in daily life. Topics include a wonderful mix of spiritual insights and helpful suggestions:
- spending time with the Lord
- praying for words to comfort someone
- loving your partner
- making your home user friendly
- creating beautiful yet inexpensive gifts
- crafting unique cards for all occasions
- establishing family traditions
Drawn from her popular, nationally syndicated radio spots "Keep It Simple," these quick readings make it easy to fit uplifting and encouraging moments into busy schedules.
After years of communicating with women across the nation, bestselling author Emilie Barnes knows what needs are foremost in their hearts and minds. In these devotions, Emilie uses examples of God’s faithfulness, His care, and His love, and leads readers to bring those needs to God’s presence as they
- cultivate a gentle spirit and a godly attitude
- celebrate life’s joys, large and small, with gratitude
- trust in God’s touch in the midst of their troubles and pain
- build their marriages and families on a foundation of faith
- season life with God’s Word, hope, and wisdom
With inspirational verses, prayers, and motivating action points, these devotions guide women to the sanctuary of God’s heart and to the remarkable peace of His love.
Like a great cup of tea, bestselling author Emilie Barnes' devotions infuse a woman's day with comfort, delight, and inspiration. This selection of devotions from Emilie's Minute Meditations is accented by sidebars overflowing with recipes, interesting facts, and ways to savor tea. Emilie's writings lead readers to
- draw closer to God's heart
- celebrate the simple joys of daily living
- spend time honoring friendships
- discover how their unique gifts are meant to be shared
- express hospitality to family and to others
Tea lovers and women looking for spiritual refreshment will be drawn to all this collection offers. This padded hardcover looks great on the coffee table and will become a favorite hostess gift or present for any occasion celebrating friends, mothers, sisters, and mentors.
Much–loved author and home management expert Emilie Barnes wrote Quiet Moments Alone with God to help women develop consistent devotional habits. This beautiful deluxe edition, with a padded cover and in a take–anywhere compact size, is filled with heartfelt meditations for busy women. From someone who has been there, Emilie writes about God’s grace, family struggles, forgiveness, the challenges of everyday life, and other subjects close to heart and home.
Each quiet moment
- includes a Scripture verse, a brief devotion, and an inspiring message
- takes 15 minutes or less to complete
- ends with encouragement to put thought to action
Readers experience God’s touch daily as they make their way through this book spending a few Quiet Moments Alone with God.