Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
Make peace with food.
Free yourself from chronic dieting forever.
Rediscover the pleasures of eating.
The go-to resource––now fully revised and updated––for building a healthy body image and making peace with food, once and for all.
When it was first published, Intuitive Eating was revolutionary in its anti-dieting approach. The authors, both prominent health professionals in the field of nutrition and eating disorders, urge readers to embrace the goal of developing body positivity and reconnecting with one’s internal wisdom about eating—to unlearn everything they were taught about calorie-counting and other aspects of diet culture and to learn about the harm of weight stigma. Today, their message is more relevant and pressing than ever. With this updated edition of the classic bestseller, Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch teach readers how to:
• Follow the ten principles of Intuitive Eating to achieve a new and trusting relationship with food
• Fight against diet culture and reject diet mentality forever
• Find satisfaction in their food choices
• Exercise kindness toward their feelings, their bodies, and themselves
• Prevent or heal the wounds of an eating disorder
• Respect their bodies and make peace with food—at any age, weight, or stage of development
• Follow body positive feeds for inspiration and validation
. . . and more easy-to-follow suggestions that can lead readers to integrate Intuitive Eating into their everyday lives and feel the freedom that comes with trusting their inner wisdom—for life.
Intuitive Eating is a life-changing path to cultivating a healthy relationship with food, mind, and body. Intuitive Eating for Every Day breaks it down for you with daily guidance. This book will be your ally and solace against a world steeped in diet culture. It will illuminate and encourage your Intuitive Eating journey, with 365 practices and inspirations to help you:
• Nurture the ten Principles of Intuitive Eating with 52 Weekly Intentions
• Connect with your body in the here and now with Grounding practices
• Cultivate gratitude for different aspects of nourishment with Meal Meditations
• Identify self-trust disruptors and awaken inner knowingness
• Strengthen your mental, emotional, and physical health by setting boundaries
• Reflect on emotions and cravings
• Practice self-compassion, body appreciation, and self-care
These daily readings—read on their own or as a companion to the author's bestselling Intuitive Eating—make it easy to integrate this revolutionary program into your life. Intuitive Eating for Every Day offers constant support to help you make peace with food and reclaim and reconnect with the pleasure of eating.
The perfect book for:
• Fans of Intuitive Eating and The Intuitive Eating Workbook
• Anyone looking for daily guidance on a happier and healthier way to eat
• Wellness enthusiasts looking for healthy habits
• Nutritionists and other health professionals
• Mindfulness and meditation practitioners
• Certified eating disorder specialists and anyone in eating disorder (ED) recovery
Do you use food to comfort yourself during stressful times? The Intuitive Eating Workbook offers a comprehensive, evidence-based program to help you develop a healthy relationship with food, pay attention to cues of hunger and satisfaction, and cultivate a profound connection with your mind and body.
Have you tried fad diet after fad diet, only to gain weight back? Maybe you’ve tried the protein diet only to move on to vegetables only? Raw almonds and coconut water every forty-five minutes instead of big meals? Or perhaps you’ve tried counting calories, but the numbers on the scale still don’t add up. If you are ready to throw in your hat and give up on dieting for good, take heart. You can enjoy food again—you just need to pay attention to your body’s natural hunger cues. Based on the authors’ best-selling book, Intuitive Eating, this workbook can show you how.
The Intuitive Eating Workbook offers a new way of looking at food and mealtime by showing you how to recognize your body’s natural hunger signals. Structured around the ten principles of intuitive eating, the mindful approach in this workbook encourages you to abandon unhealthy weight control behaviors, develop positive body image, and—most importantly—stop feeling distressed around food!
You were born with all the wisdom you need for eating intuitively. This book will help you reconnect with that wisdom and ultimately change your life—one meal at a time.
Schluss mit dem Diätwahn und zurück zu einem natürlichen Körpergefühl und Essgenuss ohne schlechtes Gewissen – diese Botschaft vermitteln die beiden Autorinnen in ihrem Buch „Intuitiv Abnehmen“. Denn wer bewusst und ohne Schuldgefühle isst und auf seinen Körper hört, der wird lernen seinen Körper zu akzeptieren. So fällt es ganz leicht, stressfrei und auf natürliche Weise abzunehmen.
Live longer, better, and healthier with omega-3s!
The Ultimate Omega-3 Diet is the first book to offer simple, practical steps for striking the proper balance between miraculous omega-3 fats and the less-healthy omega-6 fats to get the most out of your diet. Armed with the practical information in The Ultimate Omega-3 Diet, you'll be able to:
- Discover delicious omega-3-rich foods that are right in your supermarket
- Cook mouthwatering meals using the 40 included recipes and meal plans
- Navigate the often-confusing supplements aisle
- Read food labels to identify hidden omega-6 fats found in many foods
- Pack in omega-3s even when eating out
- Learn the omega-3 and omega-6 content of more than 900 foods