Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
Master your air fryer with recipes for frying, grilling, roasting, and baking
Air fryers are all-in-one appliances that can do so much more than imitating deep-fried foods! Discover the possibilities with The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook, a recipe book and reference guide that makes the air fryer the centerpiece of any kitchen. Get started with a guide to appliance care and usage, along with handy cooking charts that take the guesswork out of air frying. Choose from a variety of easy recipes for perfectly cooked cuts of meat, tender fish, or freshly roasted veggies. The air fryer can even bake up a decadent dessert!
This standout in air fryer cookbooks includes recipes like:
- Garlic-Roasted Chicken with Potatoes—Choose a small chicken to roast whole in this easy but impressive recipe that crisps the skin outside and leaves the meat juicy inside.
- Creamy Corn Casserole—Bake this comforting dish in a pan inside the air fryer; it whips up quickly and makes a family-friendly side for meatloaf or fried chicken.
- Spicy Thai Beef Stir-Fry—This stir-fry of tender beef and broccoli is tossed in a savory sauce that combines smooth peanut butter with the kick of red chiles and lime juice.
Make the most of this flexible appliance with handy tips and air fryer recipes for every meal.
Tasty, quick, and heart healthy—you really can have it all.
It’s time for some heart-healthy dishes you can happily sink your teeth into. The 30-Minute Low Cholesterol Cookbook replaces bland meals with more than a hundred easy-to-make recipes for savory and sumptuous dishes that complement a low-cholesterol lifestyle.
Want some help getting started with your cholesterol conscious journey? This cookbook has all the health support you need to make informed decisions about what you eat, plus plenty of helpful tips for making the transition as smooth as possible.
The 30-Minute Low Cholesterol Cookbook includes:
- Quick, great tasting meals—Discover how simple healthy eating can be with a collection of yummy dishes that all take 30 minutes or less to prepare.
- 125 tasty recipes—From smoothies and bowls to pasta and dressings, eat well at every meal thanks to a heaping helping of dishes that are high flavor, low cholesterol.
- Common ingredients—Create mouthwatering (and heart-healthy) meals without having to visit specialty grocery stores or deal with hard-to-find ingredients.
Low cholesterol meals that are fast and delicious—let The 30-Minute Low Cholesterol Cookbook show you how it’s done.
Whip up fast, flavorful meals with the official companion cookbook to your Ninja® Air Fryer
Discover how simple it is to make delicious, air-fried foods―the Ninja way. An officially licensed guide, The Ninja Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners is packed with essential information and mouthwatering recipes for getting the most out of your Ninja Air Fryer and Max XL.
Ideal for new and experienced owners alike, this air fryer cookbook teaches you how to use all the core functions of the Ninja Air Fryer so you can create a wide variety of family-friendly meals. Whether you want to cook, bake, fry, or roast, these easy recipes require minimal prep so you can spend less time in the kitchen—without sacrificing flavor.
The Ninja Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners includes:
- An intro to your Ninja―Get going right away with a complete guide to using the Ninja Air Fryer and Max XL―plus tons of helpful tips and troubleshooting tricks.
- Handy cooking charts―Fix whatever you have lying around with quick cooking, crisping, and dehydrating charts for everything from Brussels sprouts to frozen chicken nuggets.
- A focus on nutrition―Know exactly what you’re feeding your family with recipes that include detailed nutritional information and serving sizes.
Transform mealtime—and let your Ninja do most of the work—with this must-have air fryer cookbook.
Fried and healthy? Yes and yes!
Healthy food? Or fried food? Why not both? By cooking with hot air instead of oil, air fryers provide a healthier option. The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook brings you recipes that are not merely healthier than deep-frying with oil, but genuinely nutritious, heart-healthy, and yummy.
The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook follows American Heart Association guidelines while delivering the flavor and crunch you crave in fried foods. Recipes are easy, requiring no more than 8 ingredients and 30 minutes. All recipes come with nutritional information, proving just how delicious heart-healthy cooking can be.
The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook includes:
- 100+ air fryer recipes—Enjoy healthy versions of fried favorites, plus delicious new ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and appetizers. Vegan and vegetarian options are also included.
- Heart healthy guarantee—This is the only air fryer cookbook that adheres to the low salt, low fat guidelines of the American Heart Association.
- Nutritional information—Get more tips on heart-healthy eating, and find out how much salt and fat each recipe saves you.
This air fryer cookbook lets you indulge in your favorite foods without an ounce of guilt. What’s not to love?
Slow cooking. Clean eating.
Discover how simple clean eating can be when you have a slow cooker. Filled with easy and delicious recipes, The Clean Eating Slow Cooker is your essential guide to healthy masterpieces. Baked Berry Oatmeal, Mushroom Risotto, Butter Chicken, Beef Brisket BBQ…sample 130 clean dishes your taste buds will love—and your body will too.
Want to learn more about clean eating? Never used a slow cooker? The Clean Eating Slow Cooker features guides that help you learn the benefits of eating clean, picking the right foods, and mastering your slow cooker.
The Clean Eating Slow Cooker includes:
- 130 sumptuous recipes—Make clean eating easy with recipes that are perfect for your slow cooker—and take 20 minutes or less to prep.
- Slow cooking for clean eating—Learn why the slow cooker is perfect for clean eating, plus the best ways to use your slow cooker.
- Information at a glance—Pick your perfect dishes thanks to key nutrition information, plus clear labels for specific diets and dietary restrictions.
Healthy living and clean eating is now convenient thanks to The Clean Eating Slow Cooker.
75+ veggie favorites with a crispy twist—the definitive vegetarian air fryer cookbook
Just because you’ve switched to a meat-free diet doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy deep-fried delicacies. You can still feast on fantastic fried food while staying healthy—The Essential Vegetarian Air Fryer Cookbook shows you how. Featuring more than 75 delicious recipes, this is your go-to guide for whipping up your favorite veggie-based meals using one appliance—your air fryer.
Forget about the stove and oven. You can use your air fryer to sauté, steam, simmer, stir-fry, bake, and so much more. Loaded with yummy favorites like Apple Fritters and Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites, this is the air fryer cookbook you need to add a little versatility to your kitchen game.
The Essential Vegetarian Air Fryer Cookbook includes:
- Air fryer 101—If you’re new to the air fryer game, this book teaches you all the basics for getting the most out of this ultimate cooking machine.
- Simple and fast—All of the recipes in this air fryer cookbook include easy-to-find ingredients and helpful cooking tips that get your meals on the table faster.
- Veggie alternative—Discover dozens of recipes designed for pure vegetarians, flexitarians, and even multiple-diet households.
Change the way you cook and eat with The Essential Vegetarian Air Fryer Cookbook.
Succeeding in the healthcare field means more than just making a diagnosis and writing a prescription. Healthcare professionals are responsible for convincing patients and their family members of the best course of action and treatments to follow, while knowing how to make the right moral and ethical choices, and so much more. Unlike daunting and expensive texts, Medical Ethics For Dummies offers an accessible and affordable course supplement for anyone studying medical or biomedical ethics.
• Follows typical medical and biomedical ethics courses
• Covers real ethical dilemmas doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers may face
• Includes moral issues surrounding stem cell research, genetic engineering, euthanasia, and more
Packed with helpful information, Medical Ethics For Dummies arms aspiring medical professionals with the philosophical and practical foundation for advancing in a field where critical ethical and moral decisions need to be rapidly and convincingly made.
Become a better home cook with 100 mouthwatering recipes that require just 15 minutes of prep time
Everyone knows that home cooking is the best way to save money and eat fresh, but after a long day of juggling responsibilities, it’s often easier said than done. With Easy Home Cooking, you can simplify your routine and enjoy home-cooked meals packed with flavor and nutrition—easily. You’ll find a tasty mix of 100 familiar favorites and creative, modern dishes—all of which take 15 minutes or less to prepare for cooking.
Learn how to navigate the kitchen confidently with beginner-friendly recipes like Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches, Spiced Maple Sausage Bake, and Ravioli Lasagna that use simple, everyday ingredients you can find at your local grocery store. Who knew home cooking could be so convenient and quick?
Easy Home Cooking includes:
- Speedy prep pointers—Discover ways to speed up food preparation time for faster home cooking, from planning ahead to learning how to use a knife efficiently.
- Classic & contemporary fare—Explore comfort classics with special twists, as well as contemporary dishes with creative flavor combinations.
- Cooking tips & tricks—Find suggestions for getting the most out of each recipe, from cooking tips to ingredient variations that step up the flavors of each dish.
Create fuss-free, home-cooked meals that delight the whole family with Easy Home Cooking.
Prepped quickly, cooked slowly—wholesome, hearty meals for any day of the week
There’s a reason slow cookers have been a staple in American homes for more than half a century: with just a few minutes of prep in the morning, you can have a delicious dinner waiting for you when you get home. And with The Ultimate Slow Cooker Cookbook, you’ll never get bored with your options. From healthy breakfasts to soups and stews—even enticing desserts—this book has it all!
In the first chapter of this slow cooker cookbook, you’ll get to know your favorite appliance even better, including what settings are best for each dish, a primer on safety, and a few tricks to maximize your slow cooker. Then dive into 225+ creative, simple, and timeless recipes that are designed for maximum flavor for minimum work. From comforting classics like Potato and Sausage Frittata to Moroccan Lamb Stew or even Korean Short Ribs and Carrots, see how this slow cooker cookbook can help you make even more with your slow cooker.
Inside The Ultimate Slow Cooker Cookbook you’ll find:
- Lighten up—No canned soups or super-processed foods in this slow cooker cookbook! Plus, a low-calorie label makes healthy options easy to find.
- Modern meals—Whether you need a casual family meal or dinner party fare, these recipes are fresh and innovative.
- Weeknight heroes—Choose from scores of meals that are specifically designed to take 15 minutes or less of prep and cook for 8 hours, so dinner is ready when you are.
Make the most—and the most delicious meals—out of your slow cooker with The Ultimate Slow Cooker Cookbook
Features family-friendly recipes such as:
- Cranberry Oatmeal
- Quick Bread
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Santa Fe Chicken Soup
- Curried Turkey Casserole
- Apple Glazed Pork Roast
- Shrimp Pesto Linguine
- German Chocolate Pound Cake
Whether you're serving up these delicious meals straight from the oven or freezing them for later in the month, you'll find everything you need to save time and money with The Everything Meals for a Month Cookbook.
115 Family favorites made healthy in a flash
Discover how simple it can be to enjoy some of your favorite fried foods—without all the fat. The Everyday Favorites Air Fryer Cookbook introduces you to the most forgiving and reliable cooking appliance around.
From Flaky Maple Donuts to Curly Fries to Coconut Shrimp, this approachable air fryer cookbook teaches you how to get the most out of your versatile appliance. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner favorites, along with snacks, appetizers, and desserts.
The Everyday Favorites Air Fryer Cookbook includes:
- Simply popular—Discover healthy versions of family favorites with this extensive air fryer cookbook.
- Expert tips—Learn how you can adjust recipes to suit your flavor preferences.
- Get creative—Use the alternatives chart to create your own recipes using the “Fry Times” guide.
This air fryer cookbook will help you take your air frying game to tasty new heights!