Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Robin Donovan
Robin Donovan is the food writer behind the blog All Ways Delicious where she shares fun, easy recipes for delicious dishes from every corner of the world. She is the author of numerous cookbooks, including the bestselling Campfire Cuisine, Ramen Obsession, and 5-Ingredient Cooking for Two. Her food writing has appeared on the pages of Cooking Light, Fitness, San Jose Mercury News, San Francisco Chronicle, and other popular publications. She lives in the Bay Area with her husband and son.
Follow Robin online:
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Robin Donovan
Learn the art of making ramen from the comfort of your kitchen
Nothing quite compares to the simple pleasure of slurping up a piping hot bowl of delicious ramen. This cookbook provides you with the traditions, tools, and tips you need to start making flavorful and filling ramen right at home.
What sets this ramen cookbook apart:
- The history of the bowl—Discover the origins of ramen, regional variations, modern-day interpretations, and more.
- Learn the 6 steps—Build an unparalleled bowl by learning how to make each critical component: broth, tare (seasoning sauce), aromatic oils and fats, noodles, toppings, and a perfectly combined bowl.
- 130 recipes to savor—You’ll learn to create a variety of ramen recipes that range from easy to challenging, such as Spicy Miso Tonkotsu Ramen with Ginger Pork, and Shoyu Ramen with Littleneck Clams, Scallions, and Butter.
Master creating savory bowls of ramen from scratch with this comprehensive Japanese cookbook.
Simple and flavorful 5-ingredient meals―tailor-made for your table of two
Small-batch cooking is a great way to save time and reduce waste―and with just a few ingredients, you can truly let the natural flavors of your dishes shine. This cookbook simplifies cooking for two, highlighting wholesome, healthy recipes requiring only five everyday ingredients.
You’ll find 100 delicious two-person meals, from Breakfast Quesadillas to Blueberry Clafoutis, as well as budget-savvy shopping lists, tips on meal planning, and easy cooking techniques to elevate each flavorful dish.
Enjoy wholesome meals made for two with:
- Tasty variations―Make your dishes special with elegant garnishes and pairing tips.
- Quick and easy recipes―Spend less time in the kitchen with 30-minute meals that can be made in one pan or one pot, or make-ahead freezer-friendly options.
- Tips and tricks―Reduce cook times and cost with advice on making your own spice blends, buying in bulk, and minimizing food waste.
Scale down your recipe yields without sacrificing taste with this delicious couple’s cookbook.
Simple, flavorful 5-ingredient Dutch oven meals to savor under the stars
Cooking at your campsite doesn’t have to mean canned beans and instant noodles. Redefine camp cuisine with a camping-style Dutch oven, a few easy ingredients, and The Camp Dutch Oven Cookbook. This compact cookbook is packed with more than 85 unique 5-ingredient recipes, making it the ideal outdoor companion for surprisingly simple gourmet meals.
Whether you’re a new or seasoned camper, you’ll learn everything you need to know to make fresh, flavorful dishes at your campsite, from food-packing hacks to easy cooking techniques. The recipes only require five or fewer wholesome ingredients (not including staples like salt, pepper, butter, and oil)—nothing processed or hard-to-find. With this one pot cookbook and your Dutch oven, you’ll discover how satisfying campsite-cooked meals can be.
The Camp Dutch Oven Cookbook features:
- 86 Hearty 5-ingredient recipes―Dig in to Lemon Buttermilk Biscuits, Green Chile and Corn Chowder, Chicken Braised in Coconut Milk with Basil, Crusty No-Knead French Bread, and much more.
- Dutch oven guidance―Mastering outdoor cooking is a breeze with guides for purchasing, seasoning, cleaning, and cooking with your camp-style Dutch oven.
- Outdoor cooking hacks―Discover tips and tricks for creating a “cooking kit,” meal planning, pre-prepping ingredients, and staying safe while cooking.
Savor great meals in the great outdoors with The Camp Dutch Oven Cookbook.
Easy to love, even easier to bake.
It’s hard to resist tarts, cookies, cakes, fudge, and more—especially with recipes that make it easy as pie to whip up. The Deceptively Easy Dessert Cookbook effortlessly serves up professional-grade goodies so that the hardest thing you’ll have to do is tame your sweet tooth.
Bring butterscotch blondies to a bake sale or surprise your family with bourbon-chocolate Bundt cake—whatever you’re in the mood for, this dessert cookbook will trick everyone into thinking that you slaved away in the kitchen or stopped at the bakery on your way home. With recipes that use inexpensive ingredients, common kitchen tools, and basic techniques, home cooks of any skill level can master the art of baking.
The Deceptively Easy Dessert Cookbook includes:
- Baking Essentials—Get started off right with a guide to must-have ingredients and equipment in this dessert cookbook.
- 90 Deliciously Easy Recipes—Make baking fun and simple with staple ingredients, clear step-by-step instructions, and quick-prep and clean-up times.
- Baked and No-Bake Recipes—Serve no-bake items like pudding, fudge, chocolate-dipped fresh fruit, gelatin-based desserts, chocolate truffles, ice cream desserts, and baked items such as cakes, pies, cookies, and brownies.
Make every occasion sweet and simple with homemade treats from The Deceptively Easy Dessert Cookbook.
Discover the joy of baking with sweet and savory recipes for ages 13 and up
Whether you want to be a professional baker someday or you’re just craving some cookies, this book will help you develop baking skills that last a lifetime. The Baking Cookbook for Teens introduces you to fundamental cooking concepts and offers a fun mix of 75 delicious recipes for putting your new knowledge into practice.
Don’t worry if you’ve never set foot in the kitchen―the simple and straightforward guidance in this book teaches you everything you need to know, starting with kitchen safety, proper mixing technique, handling eggs, and more. Once you’ve got that down, dive into beginner-friendly recipes for everything from breakfast treats and desserts to savory breads and pizzas.
Go beyond other cookbooks for teens with:
- Baking fundamentals―Learn how to bake like a pro with easy-to-understand guides that teach you the basics and set you up for success.
- Recipes worth celebrating―Discover handy recipe lists for special occasions, including bake sales, sleepovers, and birthday parties.
- Ranked recipes―Find recipes ranked by difficulty, making it a snap to find the ones that fit your skill level.
Grab your apron and get baking with The Baking Cookbook for Teens.
Make-Ahead Meals Made Healthy
Busy people can now enjoy healthy eating every day of the week. The Healthy Make-Ahead Cookbook shows you how to fix meals that are easy to prep, freeze, and reheat. With over 100 delightful recipes, The Healthy Make-Ahead Cookbook lets you enjoy wholesome homemade meals anytime.
The Healthy Make-Ahead Cookbook comes complete with detailed storage instructions. Learn the best way to freeze and refrigerate each dish, how long they’ll stay good, and how to properly reheat them. Each recipe also features handy health labels and substitution tips for making meals dairy- or gluten-free.
The Healthy Make-Ahead Cookbook includes:
- 100+ Make-Ahead Recipes—Fill your fridge and freezer with wholesome, mouthwatering dishes to savor whenever you or your family want.
- Safe Storage—Forget about freezer burn and mystery bags thanks to storage hacks that make mastering make-ahead cuisine a breeze.
- Meal Plans for Extra Busy People—Take the work out of deciding what to eat with 5 weekly meal plans designed to accommodate your fast-paced life.
Healthy, scrumptious meals—anytime and every time—are yours with this make-ahead cookbook.
Guilt-free indulgence—dessert delights just for two.
Say goodbye to pre-packaged sweets and hello to fresh and flavorful desserts. From The Very Best Chocolate Chip Cookies to Cinnamon Sugar Monkey Bread, Dessert Cooking for Two helps you create delicious desserts that are just the right size for two. Enjoy all the fun treats you crave without worrying about overindulging or wasting lots of leftovers.
Never made your own desserts before? Dessert Cooking for Two keeps things simple with recipes that use equipment you already own—plus tips to make things easier. You’ll also get helpful guides for melting chocolate, mixing ingredients, working with pastry dough, and other dessert-making techniques.
Dessert Cooking for Two includes:
- 115 yummy recipes—Dessert Cooking for Two satisfies your sweet tooth with a huge variety of small-portion treats, including Pumpkin Mini Pies, Blackberry Vanilla Bread Pudding, and Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake.
- Handy kitchen hacks—Become a dessert expert and master important skills at home—like how to create the perfect workarounds when you don’t have specialized equipment.
- Pick your perfect dessert—Recipes are indexed by both flavor (so you satisfy your current craving) and by leftover ingredients (so you make magic with whatever you have on hand).
Cooking for two has never been sweeter than with Dessert Cooking for Two.
Make easy and delicious ramen recipes at home
From the simple and straightforward, to the more complex and creative, Ramen for Beginners includes over 75 mouth-watering ramen recipes. Packed with umami, this ramen cookbook contains step-by-step instructions for beginners, including a primer on ingredients and getting your kitchen ramen-ready. Start with one of the “building block” recipes, like a rich chicken bone broth, then choose from seasoning and topping recipes to layer complex flavors in one slurpy bowl of comfort. Inventive recipes use both traditional and nontraditional ingredients to create fresh takes on comfort-food classics, including soy-marinated eggs and ramen with crispy kale. Enjoy this essential beginner’s guide to making scrumptious bowls of ramen noodles with your own fresh ingredients any time the mood strikes.
Master the art of convection cooking with the comprehensive guide from The Complete Convection Oven Cookbook
From juicy meats to flaky pastries, your convection oven is the perfect solution for cooking food evenly and fast. But figuring out how to use your oven and what recipes to make in it can be tricky. The Complete Convection Oven Cookbook teaches home chefs everything they need to know to master the art of convection cooking. With over 75 recipes, resources for all types of convection ovens, and menu-planning tips, this convection oven cookbook is your best reference for cooking with convection.
More than just a convection oven cookbook, The Complete Convection Oven Cookbook includes:
- A User-Friendly Guide providing special techniques and advice on how to calibrate your oven's unique temperature
- Recipe Adaptations adapting traditional oven recipes to suit convection cooking, this convection oven cookbook is suitable for built-in models, countertop models, toaster ovens, and halogen ovens
- Over 75 Recipes serving American family favorites, international classics, and holiday hits for the ultimate convection oven cookbook
- Time and Temperature Chart for cooking various foods with the right time and temperature
- Tips from planning a holiday menu to defrosting and cooking frozen food
Recipes in this convection oven cookbook include: Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake with Chocolate Swirl, Maple-Glazed Brussels Sprouts, Oven-Fried Fish & Chips, Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Garlic Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy, Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits, and much more!
Become a fan of perfectly cooked food with The Complete Convection Oven Cookbook.
No gram counting.
Cheating is allowed!
It's uncomplicated. Inexpensive. A cinch to maintain. And most of all, a sensible guide to healthy eating that will help you lose weight fast and keep it off for the rest of your life.
During his forty years of medical practice and in his nationally syndicated medical column, Dr. Peter Gott has been asked constantly by patients and readers for a simple, foolproof way to lose weight. In response, he developed the No Flour, No Sugar Diet, which has prompted countless success stories from his patients, thousands of letters from his readers raving about their phenomenal weight loss, and this New York Times bestselling book.
While Dr. Gott's program teaches you how to eliminate flour and sugar from your diet, you won't go hungry. The diet includes selections from all the food groups, with a stong emphasis on nutrient-dense foods that leave you feeling satisfied. You'll still enjoy lean meats, brown rice, low-fat dairy products, vegetables, fruits, and other goodies?and discover how to satisfy your sweet tooth and carb cravings without sugar or flour. In addition, Dr. Gott's No Flour, No Sugar Diet? features:
Easy-to-follow meal plans you customize to your needs
More than 50 mouthwatering recipes for soups, entrees, desserts, and more--from Omelet Muffins to Pork Tenderloin Roasted with Fennel, Apples, Potatoes, and Onions to Strawberry Crepes with Dark Chocolate Sauce
Pantry and food lists
Guidelines for finding the hidden flour and sugar in many foods
Important nutritional and exercise tips
Inspirational stories from Dr. Gott's patients and letters from readers
...and much more.
Get ready to let four powerful words "No Flour, No Sugar"make you healthier than you've ever been before!
Finally, a Low Carb Cookbook with Prep-and-Go Recipes for Healthy Living
Low-carb diets are more popular than ever. Limiting refined carbohydrates and increasing healthy fats and proteins can help you lose weight and improve cardiovascular health. Cooking your own meals is essential when trying to eat a low-carb diet, as dining out or buying prepared foods can make it difficult to adhere to a low-carb lifestyle.
With this in mind, Robin Donovan, New York Times bestselling co-author of Dr. Gott's No Flour, No Sugar Diet, has created the ultimate low-carb cookbook. By using healthy, truly low-carb ingredients, Easy Low-Carb Slow Cooking is the only low carb cookbook that allows you to enjoy flavorful meals that are good for your waistline and your wallet. By gearing these recipes to the convenience and ease of the slow cooker, prep time and cleanup has never been simpler.
- More than 125 “prep-and-go” slow cooker recipes designed to make a low-carb, high fat diet easier than ever
- Truly low-carb, high fat dishes that follow ketogenic dietary guidelines, as well as “Make It Paleo” substitution tips
- Detailed nutritional information for each recipe, including macronutrient percentages for carbs, fat, and protein
Enjoy low carb cooking recipes such as: Frittata with Cherry Tomatoes, Asparagus & Thyme * Cinnamon Crunch Coffee Cake * Curried Broccoli, Cheddar & Toasted Almond Soup * Bacon-Wrapped Chicken with Barbecue Sauce * Thai Red Curry Beef with Coconut Sauce * Chocolate-Macadamia Nut Cheesecake * and more!
You screamed for classic American ice cream.
Chocolate, strawberry, vanilla…these flavors are favorites for a reason. They’re classic. The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book takes you back to delicious basics with over 60 recipes for unforgettable, all-American ice creams.
Never made ice cream before? That’s fine—this ice cream recipe book features step-by-step instructions and troubleshooting tips that make it easy to get the most out of your ice cream maker.
The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book features:
- 60+ classic flavors—From Vanilla and Birthday Cake to Rocky Road and Pistachio, rediscover the sweet joys of these favorites.
- Ice cream party essentials—Top things off with recipes for cones, hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, ice cream sandwiches, and more.
- Master your ice cream maker—This ice cream recipe book has detailed instructions that help you create the perfect ice cream, every time.
Turn your kitchen into an old-fashioned ice creamery with The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book.