Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
Master the art of ramen making—essential tools, techniques, and recipes
Slurping a perfect bowl of Japanese ramen is a transcendent experience, and you can create that magic in your own kitchen. Ramen Obsession gives you all the tools, techniques, recipes, and step-by-step instructions you need to make your own ideal bowl of ramen at home. No flavor packets needed—you can make all the savory broths, authentic noodles, and traditional toppings from scratch.
Delve into the history of ramen, from its origins to the most popular modern-day interpretations. Handy shopping and essential item prep lists set you up for success. Learn how to create each individual component step-by-step—once you have these elements, it takes only minutes to assemble a ramen masterpiece.
In this essential Japanese cookbook, you’ll find:
- Bowls built from scratch—Explore the six basic components of ramen, with detailed instructions for creating broth, seasoning sauce, noodles, aromatic oils and fats, and toppings.
- 130 Mouthwatering recipes—Cook up a wide variety of ramens, from Shio Tonkotsu Ramen with Black Garlic Oil to Hakodate Shio Ramen with Spicy Ground Chicken, along with sides like tempura and gyoza.
- A ramen world tour—Explore the history of ramen across the globe, from many regional variations within Japan to creative concoctions in the USA.
Create the flavor-packed ramen bowl of your dreams with the ultimate ramen cookbook.
No need for instant—75 easy ramen recipes anyone can make
You can create traditional and modern bowls of ramen right in the comfort of your own kitchen. Ramen for Beginners is the perfect starting point for chefs of all levels who want to bring the iconic flavors of ramen home.
This step-by-step approach to ramen makes sure you have everything you need to get cooking. Find out how to stock your pantry with ramen essentials before learning the fundamentals of broth, noodles, seasonings, toppings, and finally, the assembled bowls. Recipes are written with both homemade and store-bought ingredients in mind, so you can tailor recipes to your comfort level and to the amount of time you want to spend.
Ramen for Beginners includes:
- Beginner-friendly guidance—Get simple and straightforward recipes designed with beginners in mind, as well as advice for using premade ingredients that save both time and energy.
- 75 Tasty recipes—Learn to cook up individual ingredients and combine them into ramen bowls that range from the traditional—like Shio Ramen with Crispy Pork Belly, Scallions, Marinated Bamboo Shoots, and Nori—to the more unique, like Cheesy Shoyu Ramen.
- Troubleshooting tips—Rescue your ramen with suggestions for dealing with common issues like overcooked noodles or too-salty broth.
Make it a breeze to serve up delicious bowls of ramen whenever you want with these easy, delicious recipes.
Cooking for two has never been easier—or more delicious!
With easy-to-follow instructions, smart shopping lists, and step-by-step meal planning, the 100+ recipes in 5-Ingredient Cooking for Two helps minimize prep time while maximizing flavor and your budget. Each dish is perfectly portioned, from Breakfast Quesadillas to the fresh take on Weeknight Fish Tacos. And don’t miss the S’mores Cookie Cups!
This essential couple’s cookbook has more than just tasty and wholesome recipes inside. You’ll also find invaluable tips for streamlining your kitchen time, reducing food waste, and enhancing your meals with cooking hacks and simple techniques to add even more flavor to your favorite dishes.
As with the best cooking for two cookbooks, this one features:
- Perfect portions—Each recipe, whether traditional entree, breakfast staple, or indulgent dessert, makes two generous servings and is crafted to make cooking for two easy.
- Time-saving tips—From one pan/pot meals, to dishes you can make and freeze, to kitchen shortcuts that reduce cleanup, this cookbook is a must-have for busy twosomes.
- Enhanced eating—Recipes include creative ways to upgrade your meals with imaginative garnishes, scrumptious variations, and pairing tips.
At last, a smart 5-Ingredient cookbook designed to deliver on taste for any twosome while still respecting your time and budget. Dig in!
Simple, flavorful 5-ingredient Dutch oven meals to savor under the stars
Cooking at your campsite doesn’t have to mean canned beans and instant noodles. Redefine camp cuisine with a camping-style Dutch oven, a few easy ingredients, and The Camp Dutch Oven Cookbook. This compact cookbook is packed with more than 85 unique 5-ingredient recipes, making it the ideal outdoor companion for surprisingly simple gourmet meals.
Whether you’re a new or seasoned camper, you’ll learn everything you need to know to make fresh, flavorful dishes at your campsite, from food-packing hacks to easy cooking techniques. The recipes only require five or fewer wholesome ingredients (not including staples like salt, pepper, butter, and oil)—nothing processed or hard-to-find. With this one pot cookbook and your Dutch oven, you’ll discover how satisfying campsite-cooked meals can be.
The Camp Dutch Oven Cookbook features:
- 86 Hearty 5-ingredient recipes―Dig in to Lemon Buttermilk Biscuits, Green Chile and Corn Chowder, Chicken Braised in Coconut Milk with Basil, Crusty No-Knead French Bread, and much more.
- Dutch oven guidance―Mastering outdoor cooking is a breeze with guides for purchasing, seasoning, cleaning, and cooking with your camp-style Dutch oven.
- Outdoor cooking hacks―Discover tips and tricks for creating a “cooking kit,” meal planning, pre-prepping ingredients, and staying safe while cooking.
Savor great meals in the great outdoors with The Camp Dutch Oven Cookbook.
Guilt-free indulgence—dessert delights just for two.
Say goodbye to pre-packaged sweets and hello to fresh and flavorful desserts. From The Very Best Chocolate Chip Cookies to Cinnamon Sugar Monkey Bread, Dessert Cooking for Two helps you create delicious desserts that are just the right size for two. Enjoy all the fun treats you crave without worrying about overindulging or wasting lots of leftovers.
Never made your own desserts before? Dessert Cooking for Two keeps things simple with recipes that use equipment you already own—plus tips to make things easier. You’ll also get helpful guides for melting chocolate, mixing ingredients, working with pastry dough, and other dessert-making techniques.
Dessert Cooking for Two includes:
- 115 yummy recipes—Dessert Cooking for Two satisfies your sweet tooth with a huge variety of small-portion treats, including Pumpkin Mini Pies, Blackberry Vanilla Bread Pudding, and Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake.
- Handy kitchen hacks—Become a dessert expert and master important skills at home—like how to create the perfect workarounds when you don’t have specialized equipment.
- Pick your perfect dessert—Recipes are indexed by both flavor (so you satisfy your current craving) and by leftover ingredients (so you make magic with whatever you have on hand).
Cooking for two has never been sweeter than with Dessert Cooking for Two.
Make-Ahead Meals Made Healthy
Busy people can now enjoy healthy eating every day of the week. The Healthy Make-Ahead Cookbook shows you how to fix meals that are easy to prep, freeze, and reheat. With over 100 delightful recipes, The Healthy Make-Ahead Cookbook lets you enjoy wholesome homemade meals anytime.
The Healthy Make-Ahead Cookbook comes complete with detailed storage instructions. Learn the best way to freeze and refrigerate each dish, how long they’ll stay good, and how to properly reheat them. Each recipe also features handy health labels and substitution tips for making meals dairy- or gluten-free.
The Healthy Make-Ahead Cookbook includes:
- 100+ Make-Ahead Recipes—Fill your fridge and freezer with wholesome, mouthwatering dishes to savor whenever you or your family want.
- Safe Storage—Forget about freezer burn and mystery bags thanks to storage hacks that make mastering make-ahead cuisine a breeze.
- Meal Plans for Extra Busy People—Take the work out of deciding what to eat with 5 weekly meal plans designed to accommodate your fast-paced life.
Healthy, scrumptious meals—anytime and every time—are yours with this make-ahead cookbook.
Master the art of convection cooking with the comprehensive guide from The Complete Convection Oven Cookbook
From juicy meats to flaky pastries, your convection oven is the perfect solution for cooking food evenly and fast. But figuring out how to use your oven and what recipes to make in it can be tricky. The Complete Convection Oven Cookbook teaches home chefs everything they need to know to master the art of convection cooking. With over 75 recipes, resources for all types of convection ovens, and menu-planning tips, this convection oven cookbook is your best reference for cooking with convection.
More than just a convection oven cookbook, The Complete Convection Oven Cookbook includes:
- A User-Friendly Guide providing special techniques and advice on how to calibrate your oven's unique temperature
- Recipe Adaptations adapting traditional oven recipes to suit convection cooking, this convection oven cookbook is suitable for built-in models, countertop models, toaster ovens, and halogen ovens
- Over 75 Recipes serving American family favorites, international classics, and holiday hits for the ultimate convection oven cookbook
- Time and Temperature Chart for cooking various foods with the right time and temperature
- Tips from planning a holiday menu to defrosting and cooking frozen food
Recipes in this convection oven cookbook include: Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake with Chocolate Swirl, Maple-Glazed Brussels Sprouts, Oven-Fried Fish & Chips, Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Garlic Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy, Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits, and much more!
Become a fan of perfectly cooked food with The Complete Convection Oven Cookbook.
Finally, a Low Carb Cookbook with Prep-and-Go Recipes for Healthy Living
Low-carb diets are more popular than ever. Limiting refined carbohydrates and increasing healthy fats and proteins can help you lose weight and improve cardiovascular health. Cooking your own meals is essential when trying to eat a low-carb diet, as dining out or buying prepared foods can make it difficult to adhere to a low-carb lifestyle.
With this in mind, Robin Donovan, New York Times bestselling co-author of Dr. Gott's No Flour, No Sugar Diet, has created the ultimate low-carb cookbook. By using healthy, truly low-carb ingredients, Easy Low-Carb Slow Cooking is the only low carb cookbook that allows you to enjoy flavorful meals that are good for your waistline and your wallet. By gearing these recipes to the convenience and ease of the slow cooker, prep time and cleanup has never been simpler.
- More than 125 “prep-and-go” slow cooker recipes designed to make a low-carb, high fat diet easier than ever
- Truly low-carb, high fat dishes that follow ketogenic dietary guidelines, as well as “Make It Paleo” substitution tips
- Detailed nutritional information for each recipe, including macronutrient percentages for carbs, fat, and protein
Enjoy low carb cooking recipes such as: Frittata with Cherry Tomatoes, Asparagus & Thyme * Cinnamon Crunch Coffee Cake * Curried Broccoli, Cheddar & Toasted Almond Soup * Bacon-Wrapped Chicken with Barbecue Sauce * Thai Red Curry Beef with Coconut Sauce * Chocolate-Macadamia Nut Cheesecake * and more!
Easy to love, even easier to bake.
It’s hard to resist tarts, cookies, cakes, fudge, and more—especially with recipes that make it easy as pie to whip up. The Deceptively Easy Dessert Cookbook effortlessly serves up professional-grade goodies so that the hardest thing you’ll have to do is tame your sweet tooth.
Bring butterscotch blondies to a bake sale or surprise your family with bourbon-chocolate Bundt cake—whatever you’re in the mood for, this dessert cookbook will trick everyone into thinking that you slaved away in the kitchen or stopped at the bakery on your way home. With recipes that use inexpensive ingredients, common kitchen tools, and basic techniques, home cooks of any skill level can master the art of baking.
The Deceptively Easy Dessert Cookbook includes:
- Baking Essentials—Get started off right with a guide to must-have ingredients and equipment in this dessert cookbook.
- 90 Deliciously Easy Recipes—Make baking fun and simple with staple ingredients, clear step-by-step instructions, and quick-prep and clean-up times.
- Baked and No-Bake Recipes—Serve no-bake items like pudding, fudge, chocolate-dipped fresh fruit, gelatin-based desserts, chocolate truffles, ice cream desserts, and baked items such as cakes, pies, cookies, and brownies.
Make every occasion sweet and simple with homemade treats from The Deceptively Easy Dessert Cookbook.
Your Cast Iron Cookbook for Effortless Meals in the Only Pan You Need
It’s no secret that cooking at home is typically healthier and more frugal than going out to eat or ordering delivery. Yet for many of us, there simply aren’t enough hours in the day. Enter the cast iron skillet—the most underestimated tool of the culinary world.
Home Skillet is your cast iron cookbook for one-pan meals every night of the week. Crispy crusted casseroles, impeccably seared steaks, cakes baked to perfection—cast iron cooking whatever you want, whenever you want it, has never been easier or more satisfying.
Food writer Robin Donovan became an instant fan of cast iron cooking because of its ease and versatility—plus, it gets better the more you use it! Home Skillet is the complete cast iron cookbook, making the best use of this multi-functional pan while keeping mealtime quick and affordable.
- Inspiration strikes hot—100 recipes specifically designed for simple cast iron cooking and variety for every meal
- Everyday ease— Quick and Easy labels call out recipes that finish in under 30 minutes
- Don’t sweat it—Invaluable tips and hacks for cast iron care to ensure your skillet will serve you for many one-pan meals to come
Finally, a cast iron cookbook that makes every meal an easy meal! One Big Cinnamon Roll * Southwestern Savory Corn Cakes * Blackened Fish Tacos * Skillet Pizza with Shaved Asparagus * Spiced Lamb Burgers * Rhubarb Skillet Pie
No gram counting.
Cheating is allowed!
It's uncomplicated. Inexpensive. A cinch to maintain. And most of all, a sensible guide to healthy eating that will help you lose weight fast and keep it off for the rest of your life.
During his forty years of medical practice and in his nationally syndicated medical column, Dr. Peter Gott has been asked constantly by patients and readers for a simple, foolproof way to lose weight. In response, he developed the No Flour, No Sugar Diet, which has prompted countless success stories from his patients, thousands of letters from his readers raving about their phenomenal weight loss, and this New York Times bestselling book.
While Dr. Gott's program teaches you how to eliminate flour and sugar from your diet, you won't go hungry. The diet includes selections from all the food groups, with a stong emphasis on nutrient-dense foods that leave you feeling satisfied. You'll still enjoy lean meats, brown rice, low-fat dairy products, vegetables, fruits, and other goodies?and discover how to satisfy your sweet tooth and carb cravings without sugar or flour. In addition, Dr. Gott's No Flour, No Sugar Diet? features:
Easy-to-follow meal plans you customize to your needs
More than 50 mouthwatering recipes for soups, entrees, desserts, and more--from Omelet Muffins to Pork Tenderloin Roasted with Fennel, Apples, Potatoes, and Onions to Strawberry Crepes with Dark Chocolate Sauce
Pantry and food lists
Guidelines for finding the hidden flour and sugar in many foods
Important nutritional and exercise tips
Inspirational stories from Dr. Gott's patients and letters from readers
...and much more.
Get ready to let four powerful words "No Flour, No Sugar"make you healthier than you've ever been before!
You screamed for classic American ice cream.
Chocolate, strawberry, vanilla…these flavors are favorites for a reason. They’re classic. The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book takes you back to delicious basics with over 60 recipes for unforgettable, all-American ice creams.
Never made ice cream before? That’s fine—this ice cream recipe book features step-by-step instructions and troubleshooting tips that make it easy to get the most out of your ice cream maker.
The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book features:
- 60+ classic flavors—From Vanilla and Birthday Cake to Rocky Road and Pistachio, rediscover the sweet joys of these favorites.
- Ice cream party essentials—Top things off with recipes for cones, hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, ice cream sandwiches, and more.
- Master your ice cream maker—This ice cream recipe book has detailed instructions that help you create the perfect ice cream, every time.
Turn your kitchen into an old-fashioned ice creamery with The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book.