Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Stephan Spencer
Stephan Spencer is an SEO expert, founder of interactive agency Netconcepts (https://www.netconcepts.com), bestselling author, serial entrepreneur, Internet luminary, life hacker, podcaster, and contributor to Harvard Business Review and AdWeek. He has three books published by O’Reilly: The Art of SEO, Social eCommerce, and Google Power Search. He's optimized the websites of some of the biggest brands in the world, including Chanel, Volvo, Sony, and Zappos. Stephan hosts two popular podcast shows: Get Yourself Optimized (https://www.getyourselfoptimized.com) and Marketing Speak (https://www.marketingspeak.com/).
Customers Also Bought Items By
Three acknowledged experts in search engine optimization share guidelines and innovative techniques that will help you plan and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy. Complete with an array of effective tactics from basic to advanced, this third edition prepares digital marketers for 2016 with updates on SEO tools and new search engine optimization methods that have reshaped the SEO landscape
Novices will receive a thorough SEO education, while experienced SEO practitioners get an extensive reference to support ongoing engagements.
- Comprehend SEO’s many intricacies and complexities
- Explore the underlying theory and inner workings of search engines
- Understand the role of social media, user data, and links
- Discover tools to track results and measure success
- Examine the effects of Google’s Panda and Penguin algorithms
- Consider opportunities in mobile, local, and vertical SEO
- Build a competent SEO team with defined roles
- Glimpse the future of search and the SEO industry
Visit the book website (http://www.artofseobook.com) for FAQs and to post your own burning questions. You’ll have access to special offers and discounts on various SEO tools and services. You can also get exclusive access to instructional videos related to the concepts in the book by sending an email to email@example.com.
Want to make money online? Then ignore social media at your own risk. Social media is vital if you want to your business to thrive, and though you can’t control the conversations, you can influence them. This book will teach you how.
If mismanaged, social media can create more noise than signal. It can be a time and energy suck—for you and your audience. Or worse still, it can become an echo chamber for negative PR.
If done well, guerrilla social media marketing can help you persuade, command attention, establish dialogue, differentiate yourself, capture new markets, and outmaneuver the competition—all on a shoestring budget. Whether you’re selling digital goods and services, physical goods, or local services, this book has the answers.
- Strategize and optimize your social presence in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Drive more clicks and sales with better-performing Facebook ads
- Develop remarkable content with viral potential
- Manage your online reputation, instead of letting it manage you
- Integrate social media into your SEO strategy, and vice versa
- Leverage online influencers to promote your brand, and become an influencer yourself
Behind Google's deceptively simple interface is immense power for both market and competitive research—if you know how to use it well. Sure, basic searches are easy, but complex searches require specialized skills. This concise book takes you through the full range of Google's powerful search-refinement features, so you can quickly find the specific information you need. Learn techniques ranging from simple Boolean logic to URL parameters and other advanced tools, and see how they're applied to real-world market research examples.
- Incorporate advanced search operators such as filetype:, intitle:, daterange:, and others into your queries
- Use Google filtering tools, including Search Within Results, Similar Pages, and SafeSearch, among others
- Explore the breadth of Google through auxiliary search services like Google News, Google Books, Google Blog Search, and Google Scholar
- Acquire advanced Google skills that result in more effective search engine optimization (SEO)