Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About C.C. Chapman
C.C. Chapman was born in the Upper Valley of New Hampshire and is a modern day renaissance man. He is a passionate content creator, photographer, father and entrepreneur. His business experience has won awards and he has worked with a variety of clients including American Eagle Outfitters, HBO and The Coca-Cola Company.
C.C. is a keynote speaker who has entertained and educated crowds around the world. His web series Passion Hit TV profiles people who have taken their dreams and turned them into a livelihood. C.C. is also the founder of DigitalDads.com and the host of the Managing the Gray Podcast.
C.C. lives in the woods outside of Boston with his loving family.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other platforms are giving everyone a "voice," including organizations and their customers. So how do you create the stories, videos, and blog posts that cultivate fans, arouse passion for your products or services, and ignite your business? Content Rules equips you for online success as a one-stop source on the art and science of developing content that people care about. This coverage is interwoven with case studies of companies successfully spreading their ideas online—and using them to establish credibility and build a loyal customer base.
- Find an authentic "voice" and craft bold content that will resonate with prospects and buyers and encourage them to share it with others
- Leverage social media and social tools to get your content and ideas distributed as widely as possible
- Understand why you are generating content—getting to the meat of your message in practical, commonsense language, and defining the goals of your content strategy
- Write in a way that powerfully communicates your service, product, or message across various Web mediums
- Boost your online presence and engage with customers and prospects like never before with Content Rules.
Start here. This is your crash course to making videos. After talking to many aspiring video creators, we created a simple blueprint to help guide you through the process of planning, shooting and editing your video, as well as what's involved with getting your videos online and promoting your videos through social media. Just follow our 101 simple steps from start to finish and you can quickly learn how you can make videos like a pro.
Amazing Things Will Happen offers straightforward advice that can be put into action to improve your life. Through personal anecdotes from the author's life, and interviews of successful individuals across several industries, this book demonstrates how to achieve success, in all aspects of life, through hard work and acts of kindness. Split into five sections, this book details how to begin the self-improvement journey.
- Explains how to cope with the situation you are currently in, and how to make the most of it until you can break free
- Shares exercises and practices that can help define your goals and how to set realistic tasks to reach them
- Helps you to navigate the seas of doubters and obstacles to get to where you want to be
- Ensures that you help others, once you have reached your goals
Each of us has different goals in life, but everyone wants to succeed, and have as much fun as possible along the way. Amazing Things Will Happen shows how to get on this path to success.