Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Kim Brenneman
Kim Brenneman is the homeschooling mom of nine plus two, Iowa farm wife, Registered Nurse, and writer of all things to do with home and family.
What began as book for her daughters, Home Management Plain and Simple is now available for all who seek to live a better life at home.
She continues to write about laundry, kitchen management, home office skills, menu planning, grocery shopping, cooking, house cleaning, gardening, and children.
Visit her online home and learn how to make your best days better at homeplainandsimple.com.
Customers Also Bought Items By
This sensible and straightforward how-to manual is filled with systematic procedures, easy-to-understand organizational advice, with tips and hints for managing a bustling home with greater efficiency—all in a way that honors God and builds family relationships. Home Management Plain and Simple is an invaluable resource that will equip busy families with tools that will help them get beyond survival mode and thrive!
How-to guides included for:
• Fitting home management tasks into the day
• How to plan for smooth days
• Planning for interruptions
• Kitchen management
• Laundry management
• Family teamwork and how to teach and delegate chores
• Living joyfully and honoring our unique selves
• Creating a happy home full of grace and hope
• Minimize inefficiencies and save time
• Develop proficiency in home skills
• Discovering time for hobbies
• Keeping a positive attitude and remaining flexible
• Fitting in exercise
• Life with babies
• Shopping skills, with children!
• Even more planning, sorting, prioritizing
Home Management Plain and Simple separates the needs of family members and the tasks of living in a home. It helps families to prioritize those needs, and build systems for managing the home so that the best days are better. Home Management Plain and Simple is full of helpful ideas to help families get organized using creative, yet simple methods. This practical book is a manual of tangible solutions and tips for household management that is applicable to all, no matter how many or what age groups are living in the home.