Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
Vegan Meal Prep is the ultimate life-hack for ready-to-go plant-based meals any day of the week.
A little meal prep goes a long way to simplifying the plant-based diet. Vegan Meal Prep makes sure that you always have healthy, portion-controlled meals and snacks ready-to-go with fool-proof meal preps.
Featuring 8 meal preps that cater to a variety of nutritional needs and tastes—grains, greens, legumes, bowls, and more—this cookbook provides nutritious, balanced recipes for 5 days of the week. Complete with a start to finish guide for prep day efficiency, plus meal prep must-haves like shopping lists and storage tips, the hardest thing you’ll have to do is choose which meal prep is right for you.
Vegan Meal Prep includes:
- Meal prep 101 that explains the benefits of vegan meal prep, along with basic techniques, go-to ingredients, and storage tips.
- 8 meal preps, each including a meal plan, shopping list, equipment list, a step-by-step prep day action plan, and 5 recipes for the week.
- 70 recipes that include Tofu-Spinach Scramble, Quinoa and Kale Bowl, Miso Spaghetti Squash, Pesto Pearled Barley, Kale Chips, and more!
Whether you’re a newbie vegan or have experience with the plant-based lifestyle, Vegan Meal Prep makes it easy to enjoy nourishing, plant-based meals as a regular part of your weekly routine.
Versatile vegan recipes for quick and easy meals.
Whether you’re a full-time vegan or just interested in eating more plant-based foods, variety will spice up your life. The Fast & Easy Vegan Cookbook brings a new selection of fresh meals to your table, pronto! From one-pot to pressure cooker, choose your favorite cooking method—without being held hostage for hours in your kitchen.
This flavorful vegan cookbook doesn’t require a long list of ingredients or a huge time commitment. The preparation techniques are simple—there’s even a chapter devoted to not cooking at all (Gazpacho, anyone?). Every recipe lists nutritional information, and most include tips for ingredient substitution, adding more protein, or other easy customizations.
The Fast & Easy Vegan Cookbook includes:
- 100 tasty recipes—Whip up meals full of personality and variety like Artichoke Heart Salad, Spicy Pinto Bean Skillet, Mushroom Stroganoff Bake, and more.
- Fast, easy, or both—Choose from chapters on 30-minute recipes, sheet pan and casserole meals, 5-ingredient dishes—or even recipes with no cooking required!
- Dietary options—This vegan cookbook lets you adapt menus to your needs with handy labels for gluten-free, nut-free, oil-free, or soy-free diets.
Eat easily, healthfully, and deliciously with the Fast & Easy Vegan Cookbook.
This amazing air-fryer appliance cookbook brings crunchy onion rings, vegetable tempura, and more to your table without making a mess or heating up your kitchen. Now you can eat delicious “fried” food, while staying healthy. Recipes include:
• Jalapeño Poppers
• Vegetable Dumplings
• Potato Chips
• Mac ‘n’ Cheese Bites
• Buffalo Cauliflower
• Fried Chick’n
• Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Air fryers, popular in Europe for years, have taken the U.S. by storm, and this is the first air-frying cookbook for plant-based diets. This amazing air-fryer appliance cookbook contains 80 recipes, bringing you crunchy onion rings, vegetable tempura, and more to your table without making a mess or heating up your kitchen. Now you can eat delicious “fried” food, while staying healthy.
Embrace a healthier way of eating with this plant based diet
Switching to a plant based diet comes with many questions—Is it expensive? How do I press tofu? What’s the deal with soy, salt, oil, and sugar? The Complete Plant-Based Diet is filled with delicious recipes like Turmeric Tofu Scramble and Avocado Sushi Rolls, along with information and advice for making this way of eating not only sustainable but also enjoyable. With a detailed introduction, 21-day meal plan, and more than 115 recipes, this book will show you how to embrace whole foods and fall in love with eating healthy.
Inside this plant based diet book you’ll find:
- The basics—Discover everything you need to know about a plant based diet, from how to build a balanced meal to how to build flavor through the five tastes.
- More than home cookin’—Enjoy 115 easy plant-based recipe favorites that range from American comfort food to globally inspired cuisine, all with pro tips and nutritional information.
- Expert guidance—Make this diet a lifestyle with shopping and storage guidance, a 21-day meal plan to get started, and fun ideas like a suggested dinner party menu.
Learn the delicious versatility of a plant based diet and get on the road to impeccable health.
Boost your baking skills with 75 easy and delicious vegan recipes
Whether you’re a practiced vegan looking for some impressive new baking recipes or a home baker who wants to try egg and dairy alternatives, you’ve come to the right place. Vegan Baking for Beginners offers dozens of sweet and savory treats made with plant-based alternatives to traditional baking ingredients and simple instructions that anyone can follow.
Master vegan baking and impress your friends with everything from bread and cakes to pies and custard. These delicious recipes are tried and true favorites, and with comprehensive recipe labels, ingredient-swapping tips, and more, you can easily tailor your baked goods for any allergy or preference.
Vegan Baking for Beginners includes:
- A vegan kitchen—Learn how eggs, milk, butter, and more can all be replaced in baked goods with organized lists of vegan alternatives and explanations of why they work.
- Beginner vegan baking pointers—Cookies spread too thin? Pie crust too crumbly? Check out the helpful troubleshooting guide to see how you can fix it.
- Get equipped—Every recipe lists exactly which tools you’ll need, so you’re always prepared. You’ll also find a glossary of baking terms so you can learn the lingo of the pros.
Learning vegan baking has never been easier or more delicious.
Say goodbye to long cooking and preparation times. With an Instant Pot® or other pressure cooker, you can cook filling, nutritious meals in under an hour and with little mess or cleanup. It's the dinner (and breakfast, and lunch) solution you've always dreamed of.
In this revised and expanded edition of the classic Vegan Pressure Cooking, you'll find:
- More than 30 pages of new content, including new recipes (over 120 recipes total) and new photos
- Information about using any type of pressure cooker or multicooker, including an Instant Pot, and how to choose which is best for you
- Cooking charts for beans, grains, vegetables, and more, so there’s no guesswork—or mushy vegetables—involved
- Recipes that span all meals and tastes, from easy breakfasts such as Apple Pie Steel-Cut Oats to healthy dinners like Kale, Lentil, and Squash Chili and Jackfruit and Sweet Potato Enchiladas
Perfect for novice cooks and experts alike, there's something for everyone with Vegan Pressure Cooking.
When someone goes vegan on Park Avenue or Beverly Drive, they have a private chef and a personal assistant to do the troubleshooting.
When we make the shift on Main Street, we could use some help, too.
For nearly six years, acclaimed author, speaker, podcaster, and Main Street Vegan Academy director, Victoria Moran, has trained individuals to become vegan lifestyle coaches and educators. Now, Victoria has teamed up with one her Academy alums turned faculty member, cookbook author, culinary instructor, and radio host, JL Fields, to bring that very same coaching to you.
In The Main Street Vegan Academy Cookbook, Victoria and JL, along with over a hundred certified vegan lifestyle coaches, join you in the kitchen as you discover more than 100 of their favorite plant-sourced recipes. Whether you're new to the diet or a seasoned plant-based eater, vegan or just veg-curious, their tips, tricks, shortcuts, and strategies will transform your cooking, your eating, and your life.
Inside, you'll find wholesome, delectable, and accessible recipes like:
- PB&J Sammie Smoothie
- Sweet Red Chili Potato Skins
- Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
- Avocado-Cucumber Soup
- Cranberry-Kale Pilaf
- Crisp Mocha Peanut Butter Bars
Anchored in compassion, The Main Street Vegan Academy Cookbook is more than a cookbook; it's a complete guide to going vegan, from FAQs, troubleshooting, and menu plans to inspiration and innovations for navigating the culinary, nutritional, and social landscape of plant-based eating.
Embrace a healthier, more compassionate you, with Victoria, JL, and the rest of the Main Street Vegan Academy coaches by your side.