Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
Master the intricacies of Amazon Web Services and efficiently prepare for the SAA-C02 Exam with this comprehensive study guide
AWS Certified Solutions Study Guide: Associate (SAA-C02) Exam, Third Edition comprehensively and efficiently prepares you for the SAA-C02 Exam. The study guide contains robust and effective study tools that will help you succeed on the exam. The guide grants you access to the regularly updated Sybex online learning environment and test bank, which contains hundreds of test questions, bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a glossary of key terms.
In this study guide, accomplished and experienced authors Ben Piper and David Clinton show you how to:
- Design resilient architectures
- Create high-performing architectures
- Craft secure applications and architectures
- Design cost-optimized architectures
Perfect for anyone who hopes to begin a new career as an Amazon Web Services cloud professional, the study guide also belongs on the bookshelf of any existing AWS professional who wants to brush up on the fundamentals of their profession.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Study Guide: Associate (SAA-C01) Exam is your complete and fully updated resource to the AWS Solutions Architect - Associate certification. This invaluable Sybex study guide covers all relevant aspects of the AWS Solutions Architect job role, including mapping multi-tier architectures to AWS services, loose coupling and stateless systems, applying AWS security features, deploying and managing services, designing large scale distributed systems, and many more. Written by two AWS subject-matter experts, this self-study guide and reference provides all the tools and information necessary to master the exam, earn your certification, and gain insights into the job of an AWS Solutions Architect. Efficient and logical presentation of exam objectives allows for flexible study of topics, and powerful learning tools increase comprehension and retention of key exam elements. Practice questions, chapter reviews, and detailed examination of essential concepts fully prepare you for the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification.
The certification is highly valued in IT and cloud computing professionals. Now in a new edition—reflecting the latest changes, additions, and updates to the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification exam guide—this book is your complete, one-stop resource:
- Access the Sybex interactive learning environment and test bank, including chapter tests, practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a searchable glossary of key terms.
- Learn all the components of the AWS exam and know what to expect on exam day
- Review challenging exam topics and focus on the areas that need improvement
- Expand your AWS skillset and keep pace with current cloud computing technologies
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Study Guide: Associate (SAA-C01) Exam enables you to validate your skills, increase your competitive advantage, and take the next step on your career path. Comprehensive and up-to-date content and superior study tools make this guide a must-have resource for those seeking AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification.
In the newly revised Third Edition of CompTIA Cloud+ Study Guide: Exam CVO-003, expert IT Ben Piper delivers an industry leading resource for anyone preparing for the CompTIA Cloud+ certification and a career in cloud services. The book introduces candidates to the skills and the competencies critical for success in the field and on the exam.
The book breaks down challenging cloud management concepts into intuitive and manageable topics, including cloud architecture and design, cloud security, deployment, operations and support, and cloud troubleshooting. It also offers practical study features, like Exam Essentials and challenging chapter review questions.
Written in a concise and straightforward style that will be immediately familiar to the hundreds of thousands of readers who have successfully use other CompTIA study guides to further their careers in IT, the book offers:
- Efficient and effective training for a powerful certification that opens new and lucrative career opportunities
- Fully updated coverage for the new Cloud+ CV0-003 Exam that includes the latest in cloud architecture and design
- Access to the Sybex online learning center, with chapter review questions, full-length practice exams, hundreds of electronic flashcards, and a glossary of key terms
Perfect for everyone preparing for the CompTIA Cloud+ Exam CV0-003 certification, this book is an ideal resource for current and aspiring cloud services professionals seeking an efficient and up-to-date resource that will dramatically improve their ability to maintain, secure, and optimize cloud environments.
Study and prepare for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate (SOA-C01) Exam
You can prepare for test success with AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Practice Tests: Associate (SOA-C01) Exam. It provides a total of 1,000 practice questions that get you ready for the exam. The majority of questions are found within seven practice tests, which correspond to the seven AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate SOA-C01 Exam objective domains. Additionally, you can take advantage of an extra practice exam, or utilize an online test bank as an additional study resource.
Practice tests allow you to demonstrate your knowledge and ability to:
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable and fault-tolerant systems on the service
- Implement and control data flow as it goes to and from AWS
- Choose the right AWS service depending upon requirements
- Identify the proper use of AWS best practices during operations
- Estimate AWS costs and pinpoint cost controls
- Migrate workloads to Amazon Web Services
As someone working to deliver cloud-based solutions, you can earn an AWS Certification to demonstrate your expertise with the technology. The certification program recognizes proficiency in technical skills and knowledge related to best practices for building cloud-based applications with AWS.
The practical and conceptual knowledge you need to attain CCNP Enterprise certification
From one of the most trusted study guide publishers comes CCNP Enterprise Certification Study Guide: Exam 350-401. This guide helps you develop practical knowledge and best practices for critical aspects of enterprise infrastructure so you can gain your CCNP Enterprise certification. If you’re hoping to attain a broader range of skills and a solid understanding of Cisco technology, this guide will also provide fundamental concepts for learning how to implement and operate Cisco enterprise network core technologies.
By focusing on real-world skills, each chapter prepares you with the knowledge you need to excel in your current role and beyond. It covers emerging and industry-specific topics, such as SD-WAN, network design, wireless, and automation. This practical guide also includes lessons on:
● Network assurance
● Enterprise infrastructure
● Dual-stack architecture
In addition to helping you gain enterprise knowledge, this study guidecan lead you toward your Cisco specialist certification.
When you purchase this guide, you get access to the information you need to prepare yourself for advances in technology and new applications, as well as online study tools such as:
● Bonus practice exams
● Pre-made flashcards
● Glossary of key terms
● Specific focus areas
Expand your skillset and take your career to the next level with CCNP Enterprise Certification Study Guide.
Learn Cisco Network Administration in a Month of Lunches is a tutorial designed for beginners who want to learn how to administer Cisco switches and routers. Just set aside one hour a day (lunchtime would be perfect) for a month, and you'll start learning practical Cisco Network administration skills faster than you ever thought possible.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
Cisco's ultrareliable routers and switches are the backbone of millions of networks, but "set and forget" is not an acceptable attitude. Fortunately, you don't have to be an old-time administrator to set up and maintain a Cisco-based network. With a handful of techniques, a little practice, and this book, you can keep your system in top shape.
About the Book
Learn Cisco Network Administration in a Month of Lunches is designed for occasional and full-time network administrators using Cisco hardware. In 22 bite-sized lessons, you'll learn practical techniques for setting up a Cisco network and making sure that it never fails. Real-world labs start with configuring your first switch and guide you through essential commands, protocols, dynamic routing tricks, and more.
- Understand your Cisco network, including the difference between routers and switches
- Configure VLANs and VLAN trunks
- Secure your network
- Connect and configure routers and switches
- Establish good maintenance habits
About the Reader
This book is written for readers with no previous experience with Cisco networking.
About the Author
Ben Piper is an IT consultant who holds numerous Cisco, Citrix, and Microsoft certifications including the Cisco CCNA and CCNP. He has created many video courses on networking, Cisco CCNP certification, Puppet, and Windows Server Administration.
Table of Contents
- Before you begin
- What is a Cisco network?
- A crash course on Cisco's Internetwork Operating System
- Managing switch ports
- Securing ports by using the Port Security feature
- Managing virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Breaking the VLAN barrier by using switched virtual interfaces
- IP address assignment by using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Securing the network by using IP access control lists
- Connecting switches using trunk links
- Automatically configuring VLANs using the VLAN Trunking Protocol
- Protecting against bridging loops by using the Spanning Tree Protocol
- Optimizing network performance by using port channels
- Making the network scalable by connecting routers and switches together
- Manually directing traffic using the IP routing table
- A dynamic routing protocols crash course
- Tracking down devices
- Securing Cisco devices
- Facilitating troubleshooting using logging and debugging
- Recovering from disaster
- Performance and health checklist
- Next steps