Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook makes wholesome, everyday meals easier with minimal time, effort, and money.
A handful of the right ingredients can make eating fresh easy every day. The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook offers the easiest whole foods recipes to whip up 5 ingredient meals to save you time, effort, and money.
This 5 ingredient cookbook limits the time and effort you spend shopping, prepping, and cooking with 5 or fewer affordable, everyday ingredients. To add efficiency to convenience, the recipes in The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook are classified by 30 minutes or less, one-vessel, no cook, and freezer-friendly dishes.
From Spaghetti Squash Pomodoro to Rosemary-Garlic Pork Tenderloin, The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook makes good meals effortless with:
- Kitchen hacks that offer smart shopping tips, meal planning basics, and pantry essentials
- 5 simple ingredients that are easy to find in any standard grocery store
- 100 super easy recipes that use few ingredients and are classified as one-pot, one-pan, one-dish, freezer-friendly, no cook, or 30-minute dishes
You don’t need to give up convenience for a fresh, homemade dinner. The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook gives you all of the ingredients you need to keep it simple in the kitchen.
Eat well for less—100 delicious, affordable recipes the whole family will love
It’s easier than you think to make hearty meals that are tasty, budget-friendly, and nutritious. Discover an easy cookbook that shows you how, with 100 inexpensive family recipes that use basic ingredients, and can be made in just a few steps.
This easy cookbook will help you whip up satisfying dishes like Crispy Coconut Drumsticks or Open-Face Turkey Sandwiches for everyone in the house for just $5. All it takes is the right recipe, a few tricks, and a little planning to make the most of your food budget.
Discover how versatile and flavorful cheap eating can be with an easy cookbook that offers:
- Budget tricks—Recipes are sorted by estimated cost of ingredients, from $5 to $15 dollars per batch, and include tips to lower the cost of ingredients even further.
- Shop smart—This easy cookbook includes tips about shopping efficiently and optimizing ingredients and leftovers.
- Menu plan—A sample meal plan and shopping list will help simplify meal prep and save you money and time.
Bring the whole family to the table with an easy cookbook that makes weeknight dinners easy and affordable.