Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
Make mealtime fast and flavorful—100+ healthy and simple meal prep recipes
Whether you want to spend less time in the kitchen, lose weight, save money, or simply eat healthier, meal prep is a simple and practical option. Get started with three, 2-week meal plans and more than 100 recipes so you and your family can savor nutritious, delicious, homemade food even on your busiest days.
Learn about the benefits of meal prep and clean eating, including foods to enjoy, minimize, and avoid so you can reach your nutritional goals with ease. Save time without sacrificing flavor or whole-food ingredients with recipes like Blackberry-Lemon Overnight Oats, Hawaiian Chicken Skewers, and Slow-Cooker Barbecue Pulled Pork.
The Healthy Meal Prep Cookbook includes:
- Customizable meal planning—Discover three, 2-week meal plans for clean eating, weight loss, and bodybuilding, to help get you started.
- An easy introduction—Get expert advice on making wholesome, delectable meals in advance, including the basics of healthy prep, must-have kitchen equipment, and more.
- Storage & safety tips—Master the art of food storage with helpful pointers on grab-and-go containers, and tips on freezing, thawing, and reheating meals.
Take the stress and guesswork out of eating well-balanced, mouthwatering meals on the go—this book will show you how.
Easy recipes and weekly meal plans for nourishing, ready-to-go food
Preparing meals ahead of time means you never have to ask what’s for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. In Smart Meal Prep for Beginners, prep expert Toby Amidor makes it easy to start (and stick with) a weekly meal prep routine. With these recipes and beginner plans, you’ll have delicious, healthy meals on hand every day—no takeout required!
- 6 weekly prep plans—Start simple with two recipes for the week, and work your way up to prepping breakfast, lunch, and dinner for every day.
- Meal prepping 101—Get the rundown on meal prep dos and don’ts, prep-day guidance, shopping lists, storage and reheating info, and more.
- Diet-friendly dishes—Find nutrition facts on every recipe, along with handy labels to point you to nut-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options.
Set yourself up for mealtime success, not stress, with Smart Meal Prep for Beginners.
Make healthy meals fast with just five ingredients
Getting balanced meals on the table during a busy day can be a challenge. Simplify your life with The Easy 5-Ingredient Healthy Cookbook. With more than 150 recipes that use only a handful of ingredients, you can create a wide variety of flavorful, nutritious meals. Plus, most recipes are ready in 30 minutes or require just one pot or pan―so you can eat healthy while keeping life simple.
Start by exploring the basics of fast and healthy cooking, including a rundown of pantry and kitchen staples, advice for meal planning, and guidelines for clean eating. Dive into the recipes with shopping tips and easy-to-find ingredient lists that won’t break the bank. With this healthy cookbook, you can find the perfect balance between saving time and providing nourishing food for yourself and your family.
- 5-Ingredient dishes—You’ll only need 5 primary ingredients to make each recipe, along with a short list of kitchen staples like olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh garlic.
- Healthy eating tips—Discover tons of tips for customizing recipes by swapping out ingredients, or build on the simple recipes for fancier variations when you have more time.
- Handy dietary labels—Recipes include nutrition breakdowns and are labeled for any special eating preferences, including gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo-friendly, and vegan.
Serve up delicious, wholesome meals in a flash with this simple clean eating cookbook.
The Create-Your-Plate Diabetes Cookbook is the foolproof guide to diabetes meal planning you’ve been waiting for!
The Diabetes Plate Method is an effortless way to plan diabetes-friendly meals without any counting, measuring, tracking, or calculations—the only tool you need is a plate! Learn how to build perfectly-portioned meals with a healthy balance of vegetables, protein, and just the right amount of carbohydrates to manage diabetes and support a healthy lifestyle. With 125 mix-and-match recipes to choose from, you’ll never run out of ideas for easy, delicious meals the whole family will enjoy. You’ll find recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, such as:
- Avocado Toast with Turkey Bacon
- Mediterranean Stuffed Pitas
- Cinnamon Roasted Nuts
- Roasted Salmon with Chimichurri Sauce
- Sheet-Pan Chicken with Artichokes and Onions
- Weeknight Vegetable Stir Fry
More than just a cookbook, you’ll also find:
- A step-by-step guide to using the Diabetes Plate Method to plan perfectly-portioned, diabetes-friendly meals
- An introduction to cooking and eating well to manage diabetes and support heart health
- A one-week meal plan including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks plus over 15 additional sample plates
- Photos of sample plates to give you a visual guide to the Diabetes Plate Method approach to meal planning
Every recipe in this essential diabetes cookbook was designed to meet the nutrition guidelines of the American Diabetes Association, so you can create your plate with confidence knowing you’re preparing fun, flavorful, and nutritious meals. Whether you’re new to managing diabetes or prediabetes or are simply looking for a stress-free approach to healthy meal planning, this book is the first step on your journey to a healthier you!
Greek yogurt has quickly become America’s favorite health food, its tangy, luscious taste going far beyond a typical breakfast or simple snack. Thanks to its health benefits, this power food has become a staple. Greek yogurt’s protein quantity builds muscles and regulates metabolism and the probiotics help maintain a healthy digestive tract and boost the immune system. Greek yogurt is also an excellent source of calcium and very low in sodium—and it’s lactose-intolerant friendly, too! Why wouldn’t you want it in every meal?
Now, in The Greek Yogurt Kitchen, nutrition expert Toby Amidor shows readers how to cut back on fat and calories without compromising flavor. She shares how to use this most versatile and healthful ingredient in unexpected ways, making even the most bad-for-you foods healthier, tastier, and more satisfying. Recipes include:
—Lemon-Blueberry Stuffed French Toast
—Herbed Goat Cheese and Red Pepper Crostini
—White Margarita Pizza
—Spiced Chocolate Cupcakes
“I love Greek yogurt and love even more what Toby has done with it! These recipes are creative, flavorful, and a lot of fun. Now you can enjoy your favorite dishes using a newer, healthier approach to cooking.” —Rocco DiSpirito, #1 New York Times–bestselling author of the Rocco’s Healthy & Delicious
“These inspiring recipes prove this well-loved, healthy ingredient more versatile than you ever imagined. It’s official. In Toby’s hands Greek yogurt makes everything better!” —Ellie Krieger, MS RDN, New York Times–bestselling and James Beard Award–winning author of Weeknight Wonders