Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Anne Kennedy
ANNE KENNEDY is a writer who specializes in natural health and herbal medicine. She was introduced to essential oil and aromatherapy many years ago by a dear friend during a time of stress and soon became hooked, using essential oils for everything from addressing minor health issues to household cleaning. Anne is the author of several books on natural healing, including "The Portable Essential Oils” and "Aromatherapy for Natural Living". Anne practices aromatherapy and herbal remedies at her home in West Virginia.
Customers Also Bought Items By
"With helpful charts, beautiful photography, advice for buying essential oils, and 150 tried-and-true recipes, Aromatherapy for Beginners will inspire veterans and beginners alike to incorporate aromatherapy into their daily lives."—Kelly Cable, author of The Natural Soapmaking Book for Beginners and creator of SimpleLifeMom.com
You only need a small number of versatile essential oils to satisfy most of your everyday aromatherapy needs. From Anne Kennedy, the author of Aromatherapy for Natural Living and The Portable Essential Oils, comes a comprehensive guide for aromatherapy beginners who want to jump into the world of aromatherapy, quickly and safely. Whether you have purchased an aromatherapy starter kit or are still deciding on which oils to buy, Aromatherapy for Beginners shows you how to get the most out of your first essential oils.
In Aromatherapy for Beginners you’ll find:
- Over 150 Everyday Recipes providing remedies for everyday ailments like allergies, bronchitis, earaches, dry skin, and more
- 5-Steps for Getting Started for selecting, shopping, using, and storing essential oils safely
- 15 Popular Essential Oil Profiles plus tips outlining aromatherapy safety measures and best practices
Aromatherapy for Beginners is your all-in-one guide for exploring the world of aromatherapy with only the most essential oils.
You don’t have to be a doctor to make effective herbal medicine.
With hundreds of different herbs and remedies out there, making herbal medicine can be overwhelming. Thankfully, Herbal Medicine Natural Remedies acts as the perfect salve, making things simple with 150 easy-to-follow recipes for highly effective herbal medicines.
Discover natural ways to treat headaches, coughs, colds, hangovers, and more that don’t carry the same risk of side effects that many pharmaceuticals do. Never made your own herbal medicine? Start things off right with helpful lists of must-have tools, plus important safety tips.
Herbal Medicine Natural Remedies includes:
- Herbal medicine for common ailments—Learn to make 150 different herbal remedies designed to help treat 75 different health issues.
- Herb profiles—From agrimony and chamomile to licorice and skullcap, 50 of the most common, useful, and healing herbs are detailed.
- Herbalism 101—Complete guides to collecting the right cookware, herb safety, and more help you jump straight in regardless of your experience level.
Herbal medicines made easy—what a relief!
Steeped in thousands of years of history, aromatherapy treatment is scientifically proven to be both effective and safe. It is the preferred health-management method of many alternative medicine practitioners.
Aromatherapy for Natural Living is your clear, comprehensive guide to harnessing the restorative properties of aromatherapy. Sooth, treat, and heal your body the way nature intended.
A comprehensive guide, Aromatherapy for Natural Living demystifies the chemistry and uses of essential oil remedies, enabling you to apply their healing influences to improve body, beauty and home.
- Enjoy enhanced immunity and improved wellness with over 400 aromatherapy recipes
- Explore the origins and evolution of aromatherapy and essential oils
- Master the “50 most essential” essential oils and apply them in your aromatherapy practice
- From chemical compound to your cellular response, take a peek “behind the scents” and discover how each ingredient in aromatherapy actually works
Boost your energy and reduce your stress. Nourish your skin and strengthen your immunity. Enhance your memory and relieve discomfort—Aromatherapy for Natural Living is you’re A-Z guide for all these things and everything in between.
Everyday ailments have a way of sneaking up on us. Compact enough to fit in the glove compartment or handbag, The Portable Essential Oils is your take-anywhere guide to 250 of the most fundamental essential oil remedies anytime you need them.
Having access to your essential oils when you need them is important, and also that essential oils are not a one-size-fits-all remedy. In The Portable Essential Oils, natural health expert Anne Kennedy offers ailment-specific essential oil therapies to address common health concerns—enabling you with safe, convenient ways to take your well-being into your own hands—including:
- 50 of the most versatile essential oils, including 7 must-haves for home or on-the-go
- 250 essential oils remedies for or everyday health issues
- Essential Oil remedies that are safe for use with children and at which ages
- Shopper's guide on which essential oils to buy, which to be wary of, and important questions to ask
By living well within your means, you will open the door to greater wealth, better health, and an immense sense of satisfaction with life as a whole.
Many books on frugal living focus solely on helping you save money. This one is different: It is meant to serve as a roadmap you can use to completely redesign your life so you have less of what you don't want and an unlimited supply of whatever it is that is most important to you.
Whether you want to spend less time at work and more time enjoying time with your family or pursuing your life's true passion, this book was written with you in mind. No matter what your version of the simple life looks like, you'll find exactly the practical advice you need for getting rid of things and habits that no longer serve you and for focusing on the things that matter most.
Learn about your relationship with the "stuff" you've accumulated, then begin clearing space so you can live the way you've always wanted to. There is luxury to be found in simplicity, and this book will help you to discover it.