Madeline Given NC
Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Madeline Given NC
Madeline Given is a certified holistic nutritionist and mother, born and raised in Southern California. She’s passionate about working alongside women, helping them find the freedom of health in their ever-changing bodies, from preconception through postpartum. She strongly believes in intentional wellness for mamas and their babies that blends science-based approaches alongside traditional wisdom. She shares real food ideas for the whole family, with plenty of weaning and toddler ideas mixed in, on her Instagram (@madelinenutrition) and blog (www.madelinenutrition.com).
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Madeline Given NC
Simple slow cooker recipes for inflammation relief
Eliminating inflammation-causing ingredients from your diet doesn’t have to mean spending tons of time in the kitchen—or eating boring meals. The Anti-Inflammatory Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook harnesses the convenience of your slow cooker or multi-cooker (like an Instant Pot) to create healthy meals that use simple, flavorful ingredients. The recipes require minimal prep work, making it easy to incorporate a soothing anti-inflammatory diet into your busy life.
Discover basic principles of the diet, with a special focus on foods for fighting inflammation and foods that cause flare-ups. Explore slow-cooking tips, including advice for choosing and getting to know your slow cooker, along with handy dos and don’ts. With this anti-inflammatory cookbook, you can prep and go—and dig in to nourishing, ready-to-eat meals when you get home.
This anti-inflammatory cookbook includes:
- 90 satisfying recipes—Enjoy Caramel-Apple Oats, Indian Butter Chickpeas, Sweet Potato & Leek Soup, Tangy Barbecue Chicken, Hearty Bolognese, Blueberry-Peach Cobbler, and much more. Each recipe can be made in slow or multi cookers that range from 5 to 7 ½ quarts.
- Minimal prep time—Maximize convenience with slow cooker recipes that have an active prep time of 15 minutes or less and don’t require additional cooking steps.
- Allergen-aware labels—Accommodate food intolerances with helpful labels identifying recipes that are gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, nightshade-free, and more.
Calm inflammation and enjoy quick and easy meals with The Anti-Inflammatory Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook.
30-minute recipes to fight inflammation.
The food you eat can help you beat inflammation and save time in the kitchen. With 30-minute recipes for nutritious and delicious meals to help your body heal, this cookbook makes the anti inflammatory diet everyday easy.
Wake up with banana oat pancakes for breakfast or whip up chickpea curry when you’re in a dinner hurry. Whatever gets your appetite, these quick and practical recipes make eating good food—that’s good for you, too—easy to do.
The Anti Inflammatory Diet Cookbook includes:
- 30 Minute (or less) Recipes—Cook up meals that fit your schedule and your appetite with recipes for every meal, plus snacks and dessert, too.
- Handy Guidance—Shop smart with helpful lists of food to enjoy or avoid on your anti-inflammatory diet.
- Lifestyle Tips—Give your anti inflammatory diet an additional boost by applying these quick inflammation reduction tips to your everyday activities.
Your diet has the power to heal—and these quick and easy anti inflammatory diet recipes make symptom relief a regular part of your meal routine.
Your all-in-one guide to discovering the practical and versatile uses of apple cider vinegar
For centuries, apple cider vinegar has served as an indispensable health and beauty elixir. In The Apple Cider Vinegar Cure, holistic nutrition consultant Madeline Given shares some of the history and the science behind this superfood. She also provides instructions on how to make natural remedies to boost your gut and your glow, and brings this probiotic powerhouse to your plate with delicious, nourishing recipes for every meal of the day.
The Apple Cider Vinegar Cure contains:
- An Overview explaining the role of apple cider vinegar in folklore medicine
- Over 20 Healing Home Remedies helping alleviate common ailments
- Over 25 Beauty Treatments including natural body and hair care treatments
- 75 Delicious Recipes using apple cider vinegar in savory and sweet dishes
Apple cider vinegar recipes include: Bacon and Cheddar Breakfast Scones, Asian Asparagus Salad, Chicken Pot Pie, Apple Cider Vinegar Pie, and many more. Plus, remedies for: Sun Burn, Earache, Cold and Flu, Nausea and Morning Sickness, and much more!
Explore the dozens of uses for this multi-purpose tonic with The Apple Cider Vinegar Cure.