Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
Mexican food has always been my go-to comfort food. And with ¡Salud! Vegan Mexican Cookbook, Eddie shows us that we can enjoy the rich flavors of Mexico in a healthful way that not only nourishes the soul, but our entire body.
—María Celeste Arrarás, Puerto Rican broadcast journalist, winner of the 2001 PETA Humanitarian Award
Tamales. Enchiladas. Churros. There are so many delicious reasons to love Mexican food. ¡Salud! Vegan Mexican Cookbook takes a twist that’s both mouthwatering and healthy on these classic dishes. Renowned chef Eddie Garza combines his innovative cooking techniques with traditional Mexican staples. As a leading voice on Latino health and nutrition, Garza is committed to finding healthier ways to enjoy delicious Mexican fare without animal ingredients—and with ¡Salud! Vegan Mexican Cookbook he does exactly that.
Enjoy such tantalizing dishes as:
- Spicy Eggplant Barbacoa Tacos
- Jackfruit Guisado Tortas
- Oaxacan Style Mushroom Tamales
- Classic Chile Relleno
- Black Bean and Guacamole Sopes
- Chicken-Style Enchiladas with Green Mole Sauce
- Rajas con Crema
- Horchata Mexicana
A delicious, doable vegan meal plan with dietician-approved recipes
Make it simple to serve up flavorful foods you can feel good about. The 30-Day Vegan Meal Plan for Beginners is the ultimate starter guide, offering 100 recipes and a monthlong plan for adopting a vegan diet. Empower yourself with this vegan cookbook featuring a professionally curated menu that’s healthier for you and the world around you.
This top choice among vegan cookbooks includes:
- Hearty, varied meals—Discover recipes packed with wholesome ingredients like vegetables, beans, tofu, nuts, and whole grains sure to leave you satisfied.
- Vegan basics—Get a crash course in exactly what veganism means as well as how it can help you, animals, and the planet.
- Easy shopping—Weekly grocery lists and handy tips for shopping vegan ensure you always have the right ingredients on hand.
Go beyond other vegan cookbooks with recipes and a meal plan that make it easy and delicious to eat plant-based.