Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
#1 New Release in Performing Arts & Personal Success — Find Your Creative Artist Within
Creative conversations from some of the world's top photographers, filmmakers, Grammy award winners, TED presenters, actors, CEOs and more!
Time for a new mindset. Many of us think of creativity as something distant and incompatible with daily life—a skill that artists get to use, but not the rest of us. Maybe you feel like a land-locked surfer, yearning for exhilarating rides. Or maybe you live for the few hours a week when you can take photographs, paint, or write. It’s time for a new mindset. Create shows you how to rediscover the artist within you.
Live a more creative life. People who make a living in the creative arts know that there is a cycle to unlocking the imagination. Visualize, know your tools, work your craft, refine, share. When you tap into this cycle, you’ll find ways to operate at your highest state in all aspects of life.
Find your creative purpose. Overcoming the barriers to innovation is easier than you think. Marc Silber, best selling author, award-wining creative and educator, shows you how to avoid the traps of procrastination, overthinking, and self-doubt. The exercises in Create are specifically designed to help you find certainty and confidence in self-expression.
Learn how to:
- Master the techniques of visualization
- Draw inspiration from the world around you
- Collaborate with people who can further your vision
- Share with others to spread the joy
If you enjoyed motivational books like The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It for Life, Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative, Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear, and Julia Cameron’s The Artist’s Way: 25th Anniversary Edition, you’ll love Create.
Easy-to-follow photography composition recipes: Marc Silber has spent years studying the works of masters and interviewing some of the biggest names in photography. Now he can provide you with simple and easy-to-follow recipes for creating photographs that you and others will love! The Secrets to Creating Amazing Photos puts at your fingertips ideas for improving your skills by giving you easy-to-follow "recipes" that will improve your photography right now! Take your photography to the next level: Composition is one of the biggest keys to creating photos that others will love. No matter what kind of camera or smartphone you're using, you can take your photography to the next level and beyond by learning composition tools and secrets known to the masters of the art.
Carry The Secrets to Creating Amazing Photos in your camera bag: The book is compact in size and easy to carry with you, so you can flip to the look you want and follow the recipe for creating an image that inspires you. Use it when you're out photographing to get new ideas and inspiration. You'll be able to rapidly up you photography game by learning the skills in Picture Perfect Processes.
Key benefits of owning The Secrets to Creating Amazing Photos include:
- Taking better photographs today by learning the keys to composition
- Having quick and easy to follow "recipes" for composition at your fingertips
- Learning the secrets of composition from the masters of classical art and photography
"Marc's new book is an all-in-one, easily accessible handbook drawn from his huge library of interviews with top photographers -- and packed with information that can be put into action immediately. This book will show you how the pros do it. Study this and take your best shot." Chase Jarvis, Multi-Award winning Photographer and CEO/Founder of CreativeLive
Photography Tips: Easy-to-understand photography tips from professional photography masters ─ all in one compact book that fits into your camera bag.
Learn professional photography tips and tricks for beginners from masters of this art form: In Advancing Your Photography, Marc Silber provides the definitive handbook that will take you through the entire process of becoming an accomplished photographer. From teaching you the basics to exploring the stages of the full "cycle of photography," Silber makes it easy for you to master the art form and create stunning pictures.
Valuable photography tips from thousands of hours of interviews with professional photography masters: You will learn valuable insights, including:
- beginner photography tips
- amateur photography tips
- landscape photography tips
- wedding photography tips
- lifestyle photography tips
- sports photography tips
- animal photography tips
- portrait photography tips
- still life photography tips
- iPhone photography tips
Advancing Your Photography features:
- Top tips for making outstanding photographs from iconic photographers and many other leading professional photography masters of today.
- Numerous step-by-step examples
- Guidance on training your eye to see composition with emotional impact
- Tips on mastering the key points of operating your camera like a pro
- Secrets to processing your images to professional standards
- Compact design that will easily fit in your camera bag
Video Marketing That Works: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Effective Videos to Grow Your Brand is a fast and easy guide for producing videos that tell your story effectively. You'll have rapid improvement of your video production skills by using this book.
INTERVIEWS ARE THE MOST EFFECTIVE MARKETING TOOL
Interviews are proven to be the most effective tool to communicate your story that is real and believable. Put them on YouTube and your website to broadcast your story to the world.
PRODUCE GREAT YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Best selling author Marc Silber has a top YouTube Channel and has produced award-winning interviews for big brands featuring major thought leaders. In this book he shows you the 5 easy steps to produce videos like a pro to effectively communicate about your brand, just like he's done as a YouTuber and for major brands.
DON'T BE CONFUSED ABOUT VIDEO PRODUCTION
Silber will get you rapidly up to speed, cutting through jargon and complexities to get down to what you really need to know to produce better videos right now. The book will rapidly help you understand video production, with 5 easy steps to achieve professional production. Don't be confused about the process of video, this book will launch you to a new level of skill and understanding of the craft!
THE BOOK COVERS ALL BASICS OF VIDEO PRODUCTION:
* How to do pre-production planning so no wasted time and resources.
* How to run your production smoothly, putting your guests at ease so they communicate effectively.
* Camera, audio and lighting set up like the pros do it.
* Easy steps for smooth editing in post-production.
* Getting your videos out to the world on YouTube and your website.
* 6 BONUS videos included to expand your skills!
* Video Planning Form and Camera Shoot Checklist--never leave anything out!
* Full glossary and additional resources