Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Carrie Forrest MBA MPH
Carrie Forrest, MBA, MPH, is the creator of the website and YouTube channel, Clean Eating Kitchen, where she shares easy gluten-free and dairy-free recipes and tips to help women recovering from chronic disease.
Carrie has masters degrees in business and public health nutrition, but, more importantly, has used a real food diet to recover from and manage multiple health conditions including PCOS, chronic migraines, anxiety, autoimmune disease, and thyroid cancer.
Carrie lives with her husband and two rescue cats on California’s beautiful Central Coast.
You can reach Carrie on her website, www.cleaneatingkitchen.com, or on Instagram or Facebook @cleaneatingcarrie.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Healthy, ready-to-go meals—Instant Pot® fast
Healthy eating is suddenly fast and simple with The Healthy Meal Prep Instant Pot Cookbook. Combining the speed and ease of Instant Pot® cooking with meal prep hacks, this Instant Pot cookbook will have you fixing great food that’s good for you in no time. You’ll also have plenty left for ready-to-go meals so you eat well all week long.
Never used an Instant Pot®? Don’t know much about meal prep? The Healthy Meal Prep Instant Pot Cookbook teaches you everything you need to know. From proper food storage to multitasking with your multicooker, discover how perfectly healthy meal prep and the Instant Pot® go together.
The Healthy Meal Prep Instant Pot Cookbook includes:
- BECOME AN INSTANT POT® PRO—Become an electric pressure cooker expert with handy guides and tips—plus recipes developed specifically for the Instant Pot®.
- MASTER MEAL PREP—Learn the secrets of advanced preparation, planning, and storage that make meal prepping a snap inside this Instant Pot cookbook.
- 75 RECIPES—From Spicy Sausage and Potato Hash to Lemon-Garlic Shrimp Scampi, enjoy delicious food that tastes just as great when you bring it back out of your fridge or freezer for grab-and-go meals.
Make healthy meal prep easier than ever with the Healthy Meal Prep Instant Pot Cookbook.
Cooking this deliciously healthy was never this quick
Organic, unprocessed ingredients are the building blocks of nutritious cooking. The Quick and Easy Healthy Cookbook is filled with 125 recipes using whole foods that can be on the table in 30 minutes or less!
Shifting to a whole foods diet can be difficult when recipes require expensive items and ample prep time, or assume a lot of prior cooking knowledge. But with The Quick and Easy Healthy Cookbook, shopping is simplified, meal prep is smarter, and food hits the table faster than ever.
The Quick and Easy Healthy Cookbook includes:
- Beyond organized—All recipes, from Loaded Sweet Potato Toast to Chicken Tortilla Soup, are arranged by time, serving size, and dietary breakdown, as well as helpful labels like "extra quick," "kids love it," and "freezer friendly."
- Be prepared—The Quick and Easy Healthy Cookbook turns your kitchen into a well-oiled machine with helpful prep lists including tools, appliances, and pantry items.
- Simple shopping—All whole ingredients in this healthy cookbook are common and simple to find; no wandering the grocery store for obscure items.
The Quick and Easy Healthy Cookbook is your resource for putting faster, healthier meals on the table and adding more time back to your life.