Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Lisa Grant
Lisa Grant is the creator of the food blog, Jersey Girl Cooks (www.jerseygirlcooks.com). While she loves to travel, her kitchen is her most favorite place in the world. Lisa creates easy, no-fuss recipes that she wants you to try. Food brings people together so why not make some delicious recipes that you can share with family and friends? This is always stressed in her cooking. No matter how busy life gets, her recipes encourage you to get your people around the table!
Besides Jersey Girl Cooks, Lisa's recipes can be found on Food Fanatic and the KitchenAid Blog. She has also created recipes for brands such as Certified Angus Beef, Whole Foods, Florida Strawberry, Hershey, McCormick, Red Gold and many others.
When not in the kitchen, Lisa can be found exploring cities, trying out restaurants with her husband or attending her daughter's rugby games and son's soccer games.
Lisa lives in southern NJ with her husband and two kids. She wouldn't trade it for the world!
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Lisa Grant
One-Pot Meals, 5-Ingredients Simple.
You already know that your Dutch oven is the ultimate secret weapon for simple meals—but what if cooking could be made even simpler? The 5-Ingredient Dutch Oven Cookbook delivers extreme ease to mouthwatering meals.
Using just five fresh, flavorful ingredients, this Dutch oven cookbook serves up recipes without all of the prep and clean-up stress that tend to get in way of good homemade cooking. Start off your morning with Cinnamon French Toast Casserole or watch your family rush to the dinner table for a Barbecue Beef Brisket that sends taste buds soaring. One thing is for sure: whatever you’re in the mood for, it’s going to be tasty and easy.
Inside The 5-Ingredient Dutch Oven Cookbook, you’ll find:
- The Bible for Dutch Oven Cooking—Learn everything you need to know to make homemade cooking a breeze with this Dutch oven cookbook.
- 5-Ingredient Recipes—Make grocery shopping and cooking a snap with easy-to-find ingredients (your one-pot wonder can do the rest of the heavy lifting).
- Family-Friendly Meals—Whether you serve up classic favorites like Sloppy Joes or mix things up with Teriyaki-Glazed Salmon, this Dutch oven cookbook has you covered for breakfast, lunch, dinner—and don’t worry—dessert, too.
Dutch ovens have helped generations of home cooks serve up simply delicious, homestyle meals. Tonight, delicious just got 5-ingredients simpler.
Super simple 5-ingredient recipes to get beginners cooking with confidence
The best way to learn how to cook is to actually start cooking! This hands-on choice in cookbooks for beginners teaches you how to navigate your kitchen and practice basic skills as you fix up tasty meals. The simple recipes in this beginner cookbook only require five main ingredients and include step-by-step guidance for kitchen techniques from cutting up broccoli to roasting a whole chicken.
Discover features you won’t find in other cookbooks for beginners:
- 120 homestyle recipes use just a few affordable, accessible ingredients, making this easy cookbook perfect for hassle-free cooking.
- Essential skill lessons range from safety practices to storage rules and explain the differences between key terms like braising and caramelizing.
- Kitchen setup tips outline the best appliances and staple pantry products for you to keep on hand.
Even if you’ve never cooked before, this standout in cookbooks for beginners sets you up for success!